NSV's

Options

Replies

• huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Roseygirl1 wrote: »
    First time a party was all about the people and not the food! SO happy with that!

YES!!
  • genmon00
    genmon00 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    megemrj wrote: »
    The hubs recently commented that my "bumpy areas" (cellulite) are almost gone. Yay!

But then again he also said I'm losing my butt...double edge sword that one...

There's help for that! lunges, lunges, lunges! I have a small butt but since I started doing fitness (the girl I follow does a million lunges lol) my butt has gotten higher and slightly bigger lol Will never have a jlo butt but hey I'll take any improvement lol
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Wedding this weekend, got a few comments about my weight loss. However, can't help that part of my thinks my weight loss isn't very visible so those comments are more of a courtesy because I have posted about weight loss and my new WOE on Facebook so people just trying to be polite.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    RowdysLady wrote: »
    I love all of this. I hope I'll be able to post again soon but not until my butt is fully back on track. You are all amazing. @Sunny_Bunny_ I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven if Rowdy came home with new undies for me. I'm not sure he'd even be able to walk into that section of the store for fear of horrible embarrassment - I'm loving that about your man. That has to be empowering and sexy feeling!

My hubs and I have kinda reversed roles. I'm the one that does home repairs and he's the one that does any kind of shopping and picks out our shower curtains and towels and such! Lol
    I absolutely hate shopping, so we are a perfect fit!
    There was more to that NSV, that was very flattering comments regarding the fact that I needed new garments :wink:
    He actually asked if I had lost more weight, which I REALLY needed since I'm still up 5 pounds from before I started lifting. I'm good about trusting the process but I can't lie and say I hate that scale right now! It helped renew my confidence that I don't need to purposely and rigorously force an aggressive calorie deficit, and just keep doing what I'm doing.

+1. +1000.
  • RowdysLady
    RowdysLady Posts: 1,370 Member
    Options
    Awesome!