NSV's

Options

Replies

• cstehansen
    cstehansen Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    redimock wrote: »
    Not sure whether to call this a "victory" or not, but I went to yoga today for the first time in a long time. I can now feel way more bones (especially my tailbone) when I am laying on the floor and it hurts! Lost my cushioning :lol::lol::lol:

I know what you mean about being not sure it is a victory. Going to a high school footbal game with the metal bleachers is unbearable without a seat cushion now.
  • Bonny132
    Bonny132 Posts: 3,617 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! So inspiring, it never fails to make me smile. A big thanks to you all who shared your NSV's that motivates us all to carry on.

Today's NSV my skin has become so much better, had several compliments today about how glowing my skin looks.
    And it is true, even I have noticed how much better it looks. It is so much clearer, my T zone is changing for the first time since my teens, and in generally even areas I used to have dry skin on looks to be almost back to normal hydrated skin!
  • supergal3
    supergal3 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    @silverfiend : Amazing photos! My DH would be so jealous, if only he cared :'( Hope you enjoyed the cruise (lchf, of course?)
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    supergal3 wrote: »
    @silverfiend : Amazing photos! My DH would be so jealous, if only he cared :'( Hope you enjoyed the cruise (lchf, of course?)

Thank you, yes I think I enjoyed it a little too much! Working on taking those pounds back off now, LOL. Yep, been LCHF since 1 Jan.
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Bonny132 wrote: »
    I love this thread! So inspiring, it never fails to make me smile. A big thanks to you all who shared your NSV's that motivates us all to carry on.

Today's NSV my skin has become so much better, had several compliments today about how glowing my skin looks.
    And it is true, even I have noticed how much better it looks. It is so much clearer, my T zone is changing for the first time since my teens, and in generally even areas I used to have dry skin on looks to be almost back to normal hydrated skin!

My skin has umproved dramatically. It was never really too bad but my pores have always been very big for as long as i can remember with tons of stubborn BHs on my nose and a little bit of discoloration. I'm not sure how much of the improvements I'm seeing is attributed to this WOE, how much of it is because I started the Oil Cleansing Method and, lastly, how much of it is becruase I havent worn any makeup in a month. Either way, I'm going to keep doing what I'm doing
  • bowlerae
    bowlerae Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    About a year or two ago I purchased these VERY cheap knockoff Nike workout leggings from this online store (I should've known they were knockoffs because they were like $5 and Nike products are usually $50+). I tried the first 2 out of 3 on and they ripped before they even got past my knees! They were well over one full size too small. I put the third pair on today and, though they are a little snug because of the cheap material, they did not rip!
  • silverfiend
    silverfiend Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    pdxhak wrote: »
    Felt great today to donate a pile of clothes that no longer fit!

go6zf2uvps5m.jpg

That is great! Congrats!
  • Persephone7676
    Persephone7676 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I can fit in my old coat again