NSV's

Options

Replies

• retirehappy
    retirehappy Posts: 4,752 Member
    Options
    @tcunbeliever Congrats on reaching that goal.
    swkiicjp2vzn.gif
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    Wow @LolaDeeDaisy23. Nice progress!
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    Steph_Maks wrote: »
    I was doing some deep closet spelunking the other day and found an old hoodie that to my eyes, looked just tiny.

The size was only XL, and I thought no way it'd fit but I figured I'd try it on to get a feel for how long before I might be able to actually wear it.

It fit! Comfortably.

As an aside, I think I've given up on trying to comprehend sizing. This XL fits, that 3XL is tight, the other 3XL is baggy, these 2XL are loose, those 3XL are comfortable... no rhyme or reason to it.

I know, right...? Some time ago, I managed to get into size 10 (UK) jeans, and a size 12 were too tight. But from a different store. I wish retail would get its act together....

I have been wearing the same bracelet on my right wrist for over 10 years (a gift from my hubby). It fell off over my hand this morning, in the shower... And my watch keeps spinning round, so that the face is on my inner wrist, palm side, instead of on the back of my hand....The store can't make reduce the clasp any further..... :(:)
  • elize7
    elize7 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    It was a happy day when my wedding band fit again @urbansmamma ! Good for you!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    My NSV is my wedding ring and engagement rings finally fit. Haven't been able to wear them for over a year. And my skin is so much brighter I wear way less makeup. Someone I recently met thought I was in my mid 20's and I'm 38. Woo hoo!!

Awesome!
    And when it becomes too big, may I suggest clear UV gel nail polish as a sizing agent. Lol
    f3lxv7jd3i2y.jpg
  • urbansmamma
    urbansmamma Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    My NSV is my wedding ring and engagement rings finally fit. Haven't been able to wear them for over a year. And my skin is so much brighter I wear way less makeup. Someone I recently met thought I was in my mid 20's and I'm 38. Woo hoo!!

Awesome!
    And when it becomes too big, may I suggest clear UV gel nail polish as a sizing agent. Lol
    f3lxv7jd3i2y.jpg

Haha that's brilliant! Can't wait for that day to come!