NSV's

Options

Replies

• Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    JessicaMcB wrote: »
    @StacyChrz and @AlexandraCarlyle thank you, you're very sweet <3 . I'm an exacting personality so I know I'll never be at peace with the tiger stripes even though, for my three girls, I would do it all over again. At least my legs escaped the stretchmarked hell fire :D

Looking great! Glad you were comfortable enough to share with us. Bravo!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    time to start looking for a local ball or fancy dinner
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    My denim skirt is starting to get to where I'm afraid it's gonna fall off again. I regained some weight this winter but it's coming back off. I like the loose feeling when you walk and the waistband is so loose the zipper in the front eventually ends up on the side. I don't mind readjusting my clothes at all. Makes me smile every time. :)
  • nvmomketo
    nvmomketo Posts: 12,019 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out one of my daughters closet and decided to see how close to fitting this dress she wore to prom her junior year would be.

It fit!!!

Too bad I don't go to any fancy parties!
    zldjap4b3jqm.jpg

You look great!

What's the term... Yummy Mummy!
  • nikoba
    nikoba Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cleaning out one of my daughters closet and decided to see how close to fitting this dress she wore to prom her junior year would be.

It fit!!!

Too bad I don't go to any fancy parties!
    zldjap4b3jqm.jpg

Rawr!
  • Sunny_Bunny_
    Sunny_Bunny_ Posts: 7,140 Member
    Options
    mmultanen wrote: »
    My jeans just literally fell off. :lol:

I hope you weren't in public! Lol

Thanks everyone. I was pretty surprised that dress fit and zipped and everything!
    Makes me want to play dress up for a night out!
  • mmultanen
    mmultanen Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    nah. working from home today and stopped to do a load of laundry. Just walking up the stairs with arms full so I felt em going but couldn't really do anything about it.

I'm a huge fan of dress up parties. wear what you want to and dress to impress. If that's a clown suit or a fancy ball gown all are welcome! Some of the most amazing stuff has walked through the door. lol
  • JessicaLCHF
    JessicaLCHF Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    sixaround1 wrote: »
    A lady who sees me several times a week noticed my haircut lol. I've had the same haircut forever! She was trying to figure what was different. That made me smile :smile:

Niiiice.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    AlexandraCarlyle Posts: 1,603 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    OMG, @RalfLott, fer chrissakes, you definitely need better underwear.... ! That belly deserves to be shown off to its full advantage! Those briefs!? Ditch 'em!! (I mean, replace them...! We don't need a full-frontal!)

(Or maybe..... do we....?! :o;):D )
  • canadjineh
    canadjineh Posts: 5,396 Member
    Options
    OMG, @RalfLott, fer chrissakes, you definitely need better underwear.... ! That belly deserves to be shown off to its full advantage! Those briefs!? Ditch 'em!! (I mean, replace them...! We don't need a full-frontal!)

Haha....Mistaken identity... It was @Gallowmere1984 lol.
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »

Oh, OOops...! No matter - my recommendation still stands!!
  • Just_Eric
    Just_Eric Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The lady's right, brother; those are some terrible chonies.
  • Gallowmere1984
    Gallowmere1984 Posts: 6,626 Member
    Options
    canadjineh wrote: »

Oh, OOops...! No matter - my recommendation still stands!!

Haha, they're those weird boxer brief things, and look all jacked up because the legs are pulled up in an effort to cap leg vascularity. Unfortunately, it didn't capture as I had intended. Actually, now that I think on it while sitting in my truck, this is an older pair from when I was fatter. They definitely don't fit right anymore and need to be tossed. xD
  • AlexandraCarlyle
    Options
    I vote you go through a LCHF Members (By invitation only) Chonies-Tossing Ceremony.

The farther the better.
    preferably into the next country.

No immigration requirements to be met.

The Style Police might have a quiet word with you tho'.....