Like Minded Lushes-April 2015

Options
123457»

Replies

• Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wine all week but I've had lots of water before bed so I've felt fine every morning. Must remember my water tonight for girls night.
  • zippo32
    zippo32 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    Wed - 3 beers
    Team win
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    Tuesday: at the track - a glass of wine, a tiny vodka soda, a Lilly (which I really just got for the glass; there's hardly any booze in it), and a bud light lime.
    Did you get to keep the glass or it was just that fun-looking?
    That's so cool about the track, have fun! someday, I wanna do it.
    It's also nice here. Husband and I walked around the neighborhood last night, looking at the new construction. We stopped at this dive bar we were never in but I didn't have my ID and they wouldn't serve me! so...
    Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday=000

Going to comedy show tonight and will have my minimum drinks, at least.
    My back is improved but not totally great. I might try walking and running around the lake tomorrow, see how it goes. Working on some exercises to strengthen my core...
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Yep, you get to take the Lilly glass which is the Oaks Day signature drink, with Mint Julep in a Derby glass being the signature drink on Derby Day. The Lilly glass is like a stemless wine glass. It's cute. I think I brought home about 5 or 6 last year. :drinker:

The track is fun but Derby can be overpriced. Since we've been back in Louisville, we've done Oaks 2 or 3 times, sometimes in seats, sometimes general admission. Last year a product rep gave us box seats. This year my office bought a table inside/box outside. We got 3rd row box on the finish line a while back; that was neat. It's a really fun event: get dressed up, wear a hat, get drunk and gamble. Everyone should probably do it at least once! :smile:
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    We used to have Derby day parties when I was younger. Always fun. Now May 2nd is my anniversary so I don't think so much about the derby. one more day until Jamaica. I am so ready. Sun, alcohol, sand, alcohol, snorkeling, alcohol, reading, alcohol, sex, alcohol. Yep I am soooo ready. :drinker:
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Robin- have a great vacation! Sounds like you have it planned about right! haha!
    Lushy week so far but will have a zero tonight (bb siting grandson)
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Robin, enjoy your vacation Girl!!!!!!!!!!
    Ashley, have a blast at your derby party tomorrow!

Monday-0
    Tuesday-0
    Wednesday-3 martinis, 2 margaritas, 1/2 mead
    Thursday-2 1/2 beers
    Today, I have to take my car over for inspection, Lenny is going to pick me up and we are going head out to our fav spot!!!
    Tomorrow, we have our nephew's communion party and will most likely spend the night at BIL & SIL. Long day of drinking.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    I had 1 glass of wine last night. I wanted a martini but I was too tired to make it. See...this is why I should drink more liquor and less wine!

I've got about 3-4 hours of work separating me from the weekend. Have a great one all! Enjoy vacations!
  • ryzeman
    ryzeman Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Last night a zero! Whoo hoo! Have a great weekend everyone!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    Enjoy your vacation Robin! I've got the same agenda on mine, minus the snorkeling since there's no ocean in Palm Springs :)
  • rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Husband just surprised me by ordering a town car to take to and from the airport. I like it when he spoils me.

Here is the new thread.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10152150/like-minded-lushes-may-2015?new=1