Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• charlottia28
    charlottia28 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi can i join u ladies? If so i will start posting right away.
  • missjones513
    missjones513 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Sure @charlottia28

I've only been to the gym once, I'm definitely going Friday evening and Saturday morning. Not sure if I'll go today or tomorrow. I'm in the mood to do TurboFire.

Yesterday was bad. A lot of snacking and no exercise. Planned my food for today and will do some sort of exercise today.
  • Adc7225
    Adc7225 Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym after work yesterday and I walked to work this morning. I have to work late today so I will at least be busy moving around. I will make meet my 100 mile step goal today . . . only 160 more to go :)
  • missjones513
    Options
    Went to the gym yesterday evening and got on the leg and arm machines. It was awkward at first because I didn't know which machine was what or how to use it. They had pictures on them so that helped. Overall it wasn't too bad. Hopefully it will go much smoother next time I go.

Today I'm doing a TurboFire workout at home.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Been doing good this week. Scale moved a little. Tody I'm not sure what I'm doing for exercise. I want to do a Jillian Michaels workout and a walking dvd, but I want to go to the gym. The gym can be kind of addictive. Access to a lot more equipment and a better treadmill.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Wow! I had not realized how long it has been since I checked in. I have been keeping busy - walking. A friend and I have challenged each other to get 260 miles for the month of May. I just did the calculations and he has 252 miles to my 184 - so even though he will more than likely win I at least want to reach the goal. Next month I want to get back into the gym or complete some sort of daily workout to get in at least 30 minutes of cardio on my Fitbit HR. It has been harder than I thought it would be.

Miss Jones, keep up the gym visits, I am missing the gym so much sometimes I go after work just to get in at least 30 minutes, I can't wait to get my mornings back on track.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    I made it to the Saturday and Sunday :D:D it has been way to long since I have even been to the gym on consecutive days. Even though I didn't make it until 1:00 on Saturday I did it and had great workouts on both days!
  • missjones513
    Options
    I've been doing good on food and exercise since Tuesday this week. I need to focus so I can do good this weekend. ALL last weekend was awful with the holiday and I used that as an excuse to eat whatever and slack off on exercise.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Today is jean Friday at work and I can honestly say I was not looking forward to it for a whole new reason - usually it is because my jeans are too big and I have saggy butt - not this week! But I am still on track to reaching my 260 mile step goal for the month.
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    I think I may need to get in on this thread if y'all don't mind. I intend to do a 21 day sugar detox I so wanna give it up. Sweets are my weakness. I desperately wanna lose weight but can't seem to stick to a plan.
  • missjones513
    Options
    I actually did good on eating over the weekend. Went over on calories on Saturday but I still was at a deficit.

Really want to do good this week. I need to the scale to move for the sake of my motivation.
  • Shanel0916
    Options
    I'm officially on it yesterday went well stayed below my calories didnt eat anything sweet and didnt drink any soda. Now if I could just get up and get to the gym. Hoping I can start C25K this evening. Today has started off well had oatmeal for breakfast and packed a pretty decent lunch.
  • missjones513
    Options
    Scale moved this morning. :)

Today I'm going to Chipotle. I'm going to try to make sure this is the only time I eat fast food this week. Later I'm going to do a TurboFire workout.
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Shanel0916 - Hats off to you, I couldn't even imagine no sugar for a week :)

I did do a no candy challenge for the month before Halloween and though sweets were okay is was just no candy I actually did pretty good - But I no longer possess that type of willpower!

I will strongly suggest pre logging your food for the day, that really helps me when I need to get back on track, you can see what you are eating for the day and manage it, plus you won't have any of those 'why did I eat that' moments.
  • Ameii
    Ameii Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym this morning did low impact cardio on the treadmill and cross trainer. Felt very relaxed afterwards.
  • missjones513
    Options
    The weekend wasn't too good. Relatives decided to have a last minute bbq. I got some workouts in so hopefully that helped.

Got my meals planned for today, know what workout I'm doing this evening. Ready to start the week off right :)
  • Adc7225
    Options
    Since I walked 15+ miles on Thursday I skipped the gym on Friday but made it both Saturday and Sunday as well as this morning. My workout buddy flaked over the weekend :|
  • Shanel0916
    Options
    This calorie counting thing just doesn't work well for me, I've been at it for years no and have not yet been truly successful. I don't know what to do I wanna lose weight so bad, but I feel like such a failure at it. I have absolutely no will power. I totally crashed and burned this weekend. :'(
  • missjones513
    Options
    I almost didn't work out yesterday. I had Chipotle for dinner and I felt stuffed. I was about to skip working out but I made myself walk on the treadmill.
  • Shanel0916
    Options
    I am in search of motivation I am going to purchase a Fitbit One in hopes that it will get me motivated to move more and make time for exercise. 3 years ago I was so amped about losing weight lost about 30lbs but I just cant seem to find that drive I had that pushed me to wake up at 4:30a to get to the gym.