Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    Being accountable at the end of the day. I’ve been dealing with the stomach flu, I think, so today was laying low and taking it easy.
    Hoping for a better day tomorrow!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in for today. Feeling motivated and sticking to my food plan. Got to work on expanding my yard fence, and although it wasn’t really a workout, i am feeling sore in some places.
    Water is getting down with lime and mint, I’m actually liking the taste.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Accountable for what I put in my body today. Been on track consistently (day 2), so I’m feeling great from the inside out.
    Today is a great day to stay on track without deviation!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 3 of being accountable. My goal for today is to track and log. No strenuous exercises on the radar, as I’m still a bit under the weather, but I am tracking my steps via Fitbit.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Took before pics last Friday (my weigh date) and I didn’t realize how much I have let myself go. Although I’ve made progress, I’ve been stagnant for a while now. I asked my hubby if he sees what I see in the pics, and he reluctantly said “yes...but I’ve seen your progress.” He’s very kind and supportive. Here’s where I was, where I am, and where I want to be:

MFP SW: 209.8 lbs
    SW (last week): 183.4 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
    5’4 3/4”
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 4 of accountability. Went on a 2 mile brisk walk, and stuck to my food plan. It feels good to end the week on track!
  • GrokRockStar
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Day 5 of accountability, and released a few pounds in the process!

SW (last week): 183.4 lb
    CW: 180.0
    5’ 4 3/4”
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 6 of accountability and feeling great!
    I stopped taking my diabetic meds for a few days now and my blood sugar has lowered significantly, almost to a normal range. I’m accomplishing these results with diet alone!
    Today snow is in the forecast so I’ll just do a workout with my Fitbit coach indoors.

Here’s to a great day even though it’s blah outside!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 8 of being accountable. Forgot to login yesterday, but stayed on track. Feeling great and focused. There's snow on the ground and it's a little chilly, but I have been getting my steps in, indoors and outside.
    Here's to a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 9 m of being accountable with what I put into my body. I feel better and better each day, as the “carb flu” is subsiding.
    Looking forward to another day of staying on track and focused!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 10 of being accountable. Nothing exciting happened today, just normal day-to-day stuff.
    I’m grateful for a beautiful day to be out and about!

A little bummed cause I’m all out of test strips (until tomorrow) so I have no idea of my blood sugar reading *sigh*
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 11 of accountability and focus. Tomorrow is my weigh day, I hope to see a bit more progress
  • GrokRockStar
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Day 12 of continued accountability. It's a rest day, so nothing strenuous for me, just some basic steps via my fitbit, and adding more cals in (per my Doc). I realized I'm a quarter inch taller, probably because of improving my posture. Also, I'm happy to have released a few pounds this weigh-in!:

SW (last week): 180.0 lb
    CW: 177.0
    5’5"
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 13 of being accountable of my health, as it is all in my hands. Today was a day of healthy eating and exercise (9,000 + steps, 4 miles), meeting my 1,500 calorie and lower carb goals.
    My blood sugar is now officially in a healthy range, so I’m looking forward to being off meds soon!!

Here’s to a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 14 of being accountable of sticking to my plan. Today is cold and windy so I made a beef broccoli soup with mushrooms, and green onions. It’s low carb and tasty.
    Just focusing on steps and low calorie burn. Work day tomorrow Blaaahhhhh!

Here’s to a great Sunday!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 15 of being accountable to my meal and exercise plans. Today's a work day, so I'm keeping the stress level in check and ensuring that I get out and about to meet my minimum steps.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 16 of accountability. Each day my eating plan becomes effortless. I’m grateful for another day of being on track.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 17 of being accountable. I feel like I'm losing a bit of momentum, but I'm going to keep at it and stick to my plan. I think I'll need to mix it up in the kitchen and adapt to more creative foods in my diet. Got in a lot of steps yesterday, but not feeling the same today, so I aim for my minimum (5,000 steps). Here's to a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Day 18 of being accountable. I weighed-in today with no change in my weight loss thus far, but no gain either.
    It's my second day off of diabetic meds and my fasting BG is lower than I expected. While it's only 23 points higher than normal, that's not bad at all. I'm hoping it's not a fluke, so I'll be able to tell for sure within the next couple of days.

Today won't be a workout day. I plan on braiding my hair, or at least trying to do it better. I'm new at it, so it takes me a whole day just to do 1/2 my hair and I'm not doing it tight or right (arghhhhh). I'll have to watch some youtube tutorials.

Here's to a productive weekend!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Day 19 of being accountable. Another beautiful day in the high desert!
    Today’s focus was helping the hub install windows to our new exercise room. Our off-grid tiny cabin is becoming a house, bigger than our initial design. I’m grateful to be surrounded by 20 acres of beautiful land filled with juniper and piñon pine trees!