Daily Accountability Thread

Options

Replies

• GrokRockStar
    GrokRockStar Posts: 2,938 Member
    Options
    End of day accountability check-in. I decided to unplug all things electronic for a couple of days and it was great to spend time in the beautiful outdoors, I completed a book and just kicked my feet up. Back to work tomorrow :-( but I am ready to take it on!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Accountability check in. On track with the food and cals for heart health, but getting the water down is taking a bit longer than planned. I've only had about 32oz, but the day is still young...need to focus.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Accountable for everything that goes into my body, mind, and spirit today. I am grateful that I'm able to make the right choices and have the willingness to do so. Today is a day of relaxation and reflection, so nothing too strenuous or heavy, just kicking back, paying attention, and enjoying the day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Accountability check in. It's Friday yippee! Today is a sunny and warm day in the high desert, and I'm loving it! My food and plan is on track, and the water is getting in, although slowly. I need to ramp up my workouts via Fitbit coach, no more putting it off. So this weekend (along with planting) I'll be focusing on my exercise more.
    I started planting sunflower and wildflowers as I anticipate my bee hives. I'm really excited to be a beekeeper!!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Accountability check in. It's Monday and I didn't get the best sleep last night. But I'm plugging along and focusing on sticking with my IF, food and water plans and confident that I'll reach my goals.
    Here's to a great day!
  • LynGrahamKemp
    LynGrahamKemp Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've finally made time for MFP. Although I have been working out, my food intake is all out of wack. Just did my macros, now all I need to do is go shopping today and meal prep.
  • GrokRockStar
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Checking in to pledge accountability for which foods that I put into my body and although there's snow on the ground and 10° outside, It's cozy indoors for some Fitbit Coach exercises.
    Here's to a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in to claim my accountability. It’s been a lazy day today, but I’ve been catching up on reading and cuddling with my furkids. It was nice “Me Time.”
  • SexY_ret1REE57
    SexY_ret1REE57 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was looking for a way to notify friends of my username change because of the security breach. If you are a friend of SassyBMT, you can now ask to be added to be friends on SexY_ret1REE57 's list. I am the same but the name has been changed to bump up security.
    Keep pushing forward to your goals and see you on the flip side.

Bonita
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in for accountability. Today is a day of focus and being on track after a few days of not being at my best.
    My goals for today are:

- Water, at least 64oz
    - Eat keto
    - Log my food
    - get in a min of 5,000 steps
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in for accountability. Today is a catch up day on work, so I'll be spending most of my day indoors, in front of a computer. I'm into a 24 hour fast, so I don't have to worry about food so much, but I do have to get the water and electrolytes in.

My goals for today are:
    - Drink lots of water, especially when I feel the hunger pangs
    - Don't eat food until after 6pm tonight (started fasting last night at 6pm)
    - When I do eat, eat LCHF

That's it!
  • GrokRockStar
    edited April 2018
    Options
    Checking in for accountability. Today I'll be catching up on sleep, didn't get much last night.

My goals for today are:
    - Drink lots of water
    - Eat within a 6hr window (10am through 4pm)
    - Eat LCHF

That's it!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Checking in for accountability. Today I'm meeting with my tax preparer, so I'm a little stressed about it. I won't stress-eat over it. This is life, we all go through it.

My goals for today are:
    - Don't stress
    - Don't get on the scale
    - Be kind

• GrokRockStar
    Options
    Been away for almost 2 months and have not been on plan for the most part. I'm back to check in to be accountable just for today, one day at a time.

My plans for today are simple, to be mindful with what I put in my mouth (strickly keto), and drink my H2O. That's all.
  • GrokRockStar
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Being accountable for today. Especially with eat what I should and avoid what I shouldn't
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Being accountable for today. Gotta get the water down, and move my body. The food will continue to be a work in progress, but I plan on sticking to it, just for today.
  • QueenDoctor_
    QueenDoctor_ Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im being accountable today. I’ve had another good day under my calorie goals. What’s even better is that I’ve not had processed sugar in 3 days which is great all things considered.
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    I recommitted today - just for today, to my program of lower carbs (under 80g), low sugar (under 5g) and intermittent fasting of 20:4.
    Wishing all of you a great day!
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Committing for another day and met most of my macros, although my calories are still too low:
    Carbs = under 90g (upped it from 80g yesterday)
    Sugar = less than 2 tsp (upped it from 1tsp to 2)
    Water = 64oz (no problem getting there)
    IF Met = 20hr fast, 4hr Feast
  • GrokRockStar
    Options
    Another day of commitments. but not feeling well, so I'll have to do my best. Here's to a great day to stay focused and on track!