100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Options
RogerToo
RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
HI All
I decided to create this tonight so it is here to be used if anybody wants to.

Cheers
Roger

Replies

• RedRockRider
    RedRockRider Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Joining...
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • dottie_f
    dottie_f Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    F/K/A dottie_f
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Permanent this time!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Hurray! Thanks Roger. You're awesome!
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    doing a happy dance around the community room

Hi y'all. Thank you, thank you, thank you to Roger!!! You're the man!!!!!
  • RogerToo
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hi
    I see some of us have already made it here.

I sure do appreciate the speed here.
    I'll be creating some tutorials here on the link below.
    Need a Tutorial on using this community? Feel free to request
    Later on today. I think I will start with the simple one that will let You save AKA Archive a entire message thread.

Then Maybe a longer one about Using the My Fitness Pal Food Log and how to print it out, Very Simple Actually, and then Maybe after or maybe before How to Customize it to Your Plan.

Cheers
    Roger

P.S. You can Toggle Full Page so as to have more content when replying. Just look in the upper right corner on the same level as the other functions for Two Arrows pointing up and down on the diagonal.
    You can edit for one hour after posting too. Look for the Small Icon that looks like a gear in the same area.

P.P.S. Hit the Home key to go back to the top of the page and look at other messages.

I hope these simple tips are not to simple. :)
  • Lisa_in_Arlington
    Lisa_in_Arlington Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this thread! ;)
  • MarySG58
    MarySG58 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone!
    Thanks again Roger for setting up the group thread! :)
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hi Friends,
    I'm still struggling with this new place but am just so happy to have a home. How do I add a picture?
    On the old NS site there is a really sweet, funny thread "memories ". I think SF is sharing some funny pictures and stuff. Great to read about happy times. Warning......there is also some "no filter, gloves are off" comments that the moderators are letting fly. I was unaware of such conflict.
    Have a great day! Eat the food, drink the water and move a little. Hugs
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Nene1125 wrote: »
    Hi Friends,
    I'm still struggling with this new place but am just so happy to have a home. How do I add a picture?
    On the old NS site there is a really sweet, funny thread "memories ". I think SF is sharing some funny pictures and stuff. Great to read about happy times. Warning......there is also some "no filter, gloves are off" comments that the moderators are letting fly. I was unaware of such conflict.
    Have a great day! Eat the food, drink the water and move a little. Hugs

Hi Nene
    If You just want to add a picture to a post. it is the same process as on NS, just a different looking Icon. Look for the Black Rectangle with the folded down top right corner. If You mean a signature that will be more involved. I will be writing a simple tutorial for that process but it will still have to be added each time. :(

Good Luck
    Roger
  • jserv13
    Options
    I have question about auto delivery. I expected my auto delivery to ship April 20 like it said. I contacted NS and they said it was still in process. . Tonight it was shipped but not showing up on Fed Ex tracking yet. Is this usual? I will move up my next auto delivery I think..I could run out of NS food over the weekend!
  • mslesam
    Options
    jserv13 wrote: »
    I have question about auto delivery. I expected my auto delivery to ship April 20 like it said. I contacted NS and they said it was still in process. . Tonight it was shipped but not showing up on Fed Ex tracking yet. Is this usual? I will move up my next auto delivery I think..I could run out of NS food over the weekend!

Same thing happened with my last order, so I've moved the next one up. If you run out remember Wal-Mart sells the 5 day boxes.

Lesa
  • mslesam
    Options
    Hi y'all
    I need a like button on here.... oh well lol. Anyway I got a response to the email that I sent to NS customer service. Notice the reply came from the counseling team not customer service....

Hello Lesa,

Thank you for contacting the Nutrisystem Counseling Team. I am sorry to hear that you feel as if you are losing your support with the elimination of the discussion boards.

First off, I do want to congratulate you on your amazing weight loss! 22lbs in 5 weeks is absolutely awesome! Our counselors are here to offer support, motivation, and answers to all of your questions. Also, if Facebook is too public, our YouTube channel is more private.

We want to ensure your program goes smoothly and that you receive the support and encouragement you need to succeed. If you have any counseling questions we are here to help! Please feel free to reach out to us. Counselors can be reached for phone support and online chat from 7 A.M. - 12 A.M., 7 days a week at 1-800-585-5483, option 3. It is our priority to make sure every step is a successful one for you, Lesa.
    Sincerely,

The Nutrisystem Counseling Team

It irritates me that they assume since I was expressing my displeasure about their decision to take away the boards that they should just forward my complaint to counselling.

But on the bright side, here we are and I hope everyone comes over and joins us.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    It is so good to see everyone here! I even lost a lb.!

Lesa- I think that they just refer counselors now because the other support service is gone.(?) I miss the like button,too!

Roger-Your losing weight harder at 50 site seems to be taking off! LOL!
  • jserv13
    Options
    mslesam wrote: »

Same thing happened with my last order, so I've moved the next one up. If you run out remember Wal-Mart sells the 5 day boxes.

Lesa

Yes Lesa, I have decided to do this too. I seem to have dinners and short on breakfast, dessert and snacks. With the help of this new site, I think I can control this weekend, as it is cheating my calories to keep me in check.

Happy weekend everyone!
  • jserv13
    Options

Lesa

Yes Lesa, I have decided to do this too. I seem to have dinners and short on breakfast, dessert and snacks. With the help of this new site, I think I can control this weekend, as it is cheating my calories to keep me in check.

Happy weekend everyone!
    LOL??that was tracking not cheating!!!!!
    Jane
  • 5mates
    5mates Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday all - pleased to be on this new board with you all!
  • jserv13
    Options
    testing a ticker at tickerfactory.com

blk-weight.png
  • RogerToo
    Options

Hi
    I usually get the email the day they create the shipping information. I believe that the process is create the shipping information and tracking email at the time the order is going to the warehouse to be picked and shipped. Then Ship, usually withing 24 hours. FedEx tracking will not update until FedEx picks up the shipment. I can track it the next morning.

Have A Good Day
    Roger
    Hi y'all
    I need a like button on here.... oh well lol. Anyway I got a response to the email that I sent to NS customer service. Notice the reply came from the counseling team not customer service....

Hi Lesa
    I believe the best we can do is send a friend request. Tradeoffs, Speed & Permanence vs features on the soon to be gone NS Forum.

Cheers
    Roger

Lesa

Happy weekend everyone!

Hi
    What I did was move the next delivery up a week to ensure a buffer of food and then I also ordered A La Carte individual meals or Sample packs in that same Auto Delivery to bring what food I had back into balance.

FWIW Since I am using the NS Gift cards from the $59.99 Costco sale when I do this the A La Carte foods are slightly less than 1/2 of the displayed Price. 20% Auto Delivery Discount than take that 80% and take 40% off of it so a $5 item becomes $4 then times 0.6 (the 60%) final price becomes $2.40. If You only buy the cards at the 80% Costco normal discount then the final price becomes $3.20 for a $5 item.

Good Luck
    Roger
    5mates wrote: »
    Happy Friday all - pleased to be on this new board with you all!

Hi I see You made it!
    Roger
    testing a ticker at tickerfactory.com

blk-weight.png

Well that worked!

Have a Nice Day
    Roger