100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Options

Replies

• mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all, hope you're all doing well. I was having a rough few days with some stomach issues after my trip to Branson. I have many digestive issues so it wasn't a surprise that they came back again after eating off plan for a day. Since I started NS most of those problems have all but disappeared so I guess that taught me a lesson lol. Anyway I was feeling frustrated because even though I usually don't weigh daily I was and was watching the scale go up, up, up and feeling a little panicky. I stayed 100% on plan and bam, down 2.4 all of a sudden YAY!

So grateful for a night off work tonight, we are super short staffed so I worked a 12 hour shift last night and remembered why I hate 12's. Anyway tonight I'm working on trying to get my disaster of a house cleaned up, so back at it!

Lesa
    88722329.png

• hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss Lesa! Glad that NS is beneficial to your stomach issues and that you're back on track. Glad the scale rewarded you for all your good decisions!
  • seanjenni
    seanjenni Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    No loss, but I did manage to undo all my mother's day damage and got back to my start weight. Now to start going down again!
  • seanjenni
    Options
    One of my favorite PF/SC combos is a toasted 100 calorie english muffin with a serving of PB2 on it YUM!
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Less. Glad you are back on track.
    Nene... Time to size down!!
    SeanJeni. Good idea on the English muffin and PB. I like the liquid eggs spinach and w w toast for breakfast.
    Anyone try the pancakes ?
    Love the tuna esp to take for lunch at work
    Babysitting my first baby grandson today
  • seanjenni
    edited May 2015
    Options
    PB2 is just awesome because it has 85% less fat and calories than regular peanut butter. So you get the peanut butter taste without the peanut butter guilt :)

Jenni B)
    One Meal ~ One Day ~ One Pound at a Time
    MY FITNESS PAL ID: seanjenni
    MY FITBIT LINK: www.fitbit.com/user/22SQTF
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! Congrats on the losses! Way to show it! Things are CRAZY today. My University is having it's commencement and parking is atrocious! They didn't want us Faculty/Staff to be here until 10 this morning so we didn't cause more of a headache for traffic. Well that's just grand. The only thing that caused was that all our parking spots were taken by the attendees and we've had to park a mile or more from our buildings. Literally! Grrrrrrrrr I can not wait until this day is OVER!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Was on plan all day and night last night until I got home. I had brought taquito's from my second job home for my son and stole 2 of them! *sigh* I had already eaten everything and was still hungry and well the taquito's were accessable and calling my name! lol I felt awful when I woke up this morning! I'll get better at this. I swear! The good thing is that I had both boxes waiting on me when I got home last night. New food always helps.

Talk to you all later! Have a great day!
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Pudge - that was me in my 40s - my perkier years! That photo cost me $450 - it was for a video dating service - which resulted in one date, period. At least the photo is good~ Do you like the clever way I hid my multiple chins?

Roger - have you considered moving this thread to pro boards - pro boards mimic NS boards pretty closely. If you're interested - let me know and I'll give you a link for you to check it out. 60+ buddies landed there.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Nene1125 wrote: »
    Roger.... Does all that work with an iPad ? ...remember I am your tech challenged friend. Looks like this reply is ok (without a quote) .

Val..... Thanks, he is soooooo cute.
    I would think all the codes would work too. They are really just text when entered.
    It looks like You mastered it!

Cheers
    mslesam wrote: »
    Hi y'all, hope you're all doing well. I was having a rough few days with some stomach issues after my trip to Branson. I have many digestive issues so it wasn't a surprise that they came back again after eating off plan for a day. Since I started NS most of those problems have all but disappeared so I guess that taught me a lesson lol. Anyway I was feeling frustrated because even though I usually don't weigh daily I was and was watching the scale go up, up, up and feeling a little panicky. I stayed 100% on plan and bam, down 2.4 all of a sudden YAY!

So grateful for a night off work tonight, we are super short staffed so I worked a 12 hour shift last night and remembered why I hate 12's. Anyway tonight I'm working on trying to get my disaster of a house cleaned up, so back at it!

Lesa
    88722329.png
    Hi Lesa
    I hated long days too.
    I have seen that too, No loss or a gain and suddenly really nice loss!

Cheers
    seanjenni wrote: »
    No loss, but I did manage to undo all my mother's day damage and got back to my start weight. Now to start going down again!

HI Jenni
    I would call that a win. It takes time to recover sadly. What happens in a day can take a week to undo :)
    Have a Nice Day
    Pudge - that was me in my 40s - my perkier years! That photo cost me $450 - it was for a video dating service - which resulted in one date, period. At least the photo is good~ Do you like the clever way I hid my multiple chins?

Roger - have you considered moving this thread to pro boards - pro boards mimic NS boards pretty closely. If you're interested - let me know and I'll give you a link for you to check it out. 60+ buddies landed there.

Hi Shirl
    That would not be up to me, it would be up to the others in the message thread. I am happy enough here TBH.
    However I am flexible.

Cheers
    Roger
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    Gosh you all are doing so good! I have to get re motivated! I have just been struggling since the change was announced and still have not got back to a good routine. Too much at once down in HUMID Alabama!

Pudge- I was higherthantheskye in the old NS. Sounds like a hippie trip- not intended- my preferences were taken and it evolved! The "Buttons" honors my four-legged love who just passed. I am having trouble placing me too this week! :)

Val- so proud of you!! Reminds me of Mother Theresa's Do It Anyway writing- you probably have seen it.

Terri, Lesa, seanjenni- Keep plugging! I am with you! Not eating all my veggies and fruit and off balanced! The tricks sure work when we use them! I feel better and need to remember this. Like the eating suggestions!

Jane- I love the pancakes in the pack. I use almond milk, and they are just the right size and come out every time.

Glad to see Nene posting too! I depend on all you guys!!! Thanks to all! jan <3
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Jan- you made my day. Thx!

Terri- the university was providing an exercise opportunity! Sorry about the long day!

Jane- I love the pancakes!!!

Shirl - creative pose. I vote to stay here...change is hard. But if you move please make sure I know...I like you all!!!
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I vote to stay here too.
  • mslesam
    mslesam Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    My vote would be to stay put.
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I would like to stay here too as I finally start to figure things out. However, whatever the majority decides :).

So, before I weigh in tomorrow I decided to take my measurements today which was pretty much about a month difference from last month. A loss across the board which really made me feel good. My scale didn't move last week but I lost inches which is a great success I think.

I hope you all have a great Saturday. It's continuing to rain here in Texas but there is a light at the end of the tunnel lol
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Not trying to shake things up - just a suggestion. Another NS thread moved here then ended up on the other boards. This also works for me.
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    I am still trying to get settled. I am sure I am using this as an excuse to overeat. I like here- but I just want to be where you all are! :)

Good job Sue! The non weight loss is every bit a victory!
  • AdNil54f
    AdNil54f Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    suegen1 wrote: »
    I would like to stay here too as I finally start to figure things out. However, whatever the majority decides :).

So, before I weigh in tomorrow I decided to take my measurements today which was pretty much about a month difference from last month. A loss across the board which really made me feel good. My scale didn't move last week but I lost inches which is a great success I think.

I hope you all have a great Saturday. It's continuing to rain here in Texas but there is a light at the end of the tunnel lol
    So great to lose the inches! Great job, Sue!
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    New record for me: 12,200 steps (all four dogs are WORN out but super happy; and the yard is mowed...finally had a break from rain, plus groceries and other errands). B)
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    Picked up some flowers and planted them today. Still work to do in the backyard however.
    Have a Good Weekend
    Roger
    suegen1 wrote: »

Hi Sue
    I almost think I would take a loss in inches over a weight loss. Inches lost with no weight loss means you are gaining muscles.

Congratulations
    Roger
    Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    :)
    88672520.png
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I would like to stay too. Need some stability. People are trying to blog on the daily dose comments as they don't know where to connect. It will hurt NS instead of help
    Sue great job on the inches. The same thing happened to me.
    Camping this weekend in our travel trailer. Hot and humid for s change in Mi. Legs and back hurt today, so I am hoping the more I lose