100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    The better
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    edited May 2015
    Thanks all :). The inch loss is huge for me. The really positive thing is that my jeans are getting so lose that I need to think about replacing them soon including a new belt. My husband looked at all the additional holes he had to make and said:" Honey, I think it's time for a new one lol". I know one thing for sure. I keep that one as a Trophy and a reminder where I was!

Val, wow that's some amount of Steps!! That's awesome :).

Sue
    pound_sm.jpgcommitment_sm.jpg
  • Terri70
    Terri70 Posts: 186 Member
    Great losses, no matter how you get them, in lbs or inches. Doesn't matter! I had an off day today but I'm not going to be down about it. Just move on to tomorrow. Weekends are the worse for me.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
  • suegen1
    edited May 2015
    Terri70 wrote: »
    Great losses, no matter how you get them, in lbs or inches. Doesn't matter! I had an off day today but I'm not going to be down about it. Just move on to tomorrow. Weekends are the worse for me.

Have a great Sunday, everyone!

Terri, yes weekends are hard for me too and I think lots of people can say that. I guess during the work week I am just more focused on other things and my mind is so busy. We all have off days and you are right not to feel down about it. Tomorrow is another day lol :)

I have a question in regards to the weight tracking and not sure if somebody knows in all that change we had. We do not track our weight anymore on the NS website do I see that right I have to go to NuMi? Because I did both to make sure and for some reason they changed my starting weight on the NS website. And on NuMi they told me I lost 20 lbs. to get my bear now which I have already sigh.....anybody can shed some light on this for me :)? I am lost lol

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi All
    It is a Nice Sunday, Sort of hot and humid, but it is what it is!
    jserv13 wrote: »
    I would like to stay too. Need some stability. People are trying to blog on the daily dose comments as they don't know where to connect. It will hurt NS instead of help
    Sue great job on the inches. The same thing happened to me.
    Camping this weekend in our travel trailer. Hot and humid for s change in Mi. Legs and back hurt today, so I am hoping the more I lose

Hi
    You could post a link to here in the DD blog if You think it would help.
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Thanks all :). The inch loss is huge for me. The really positive thing is that my jeans are getting so lose that I need to think about replacing them soon including a new belt. My husband looked at all the additional holes he had to make and said:" Honey, I think it's time for a new one lol". I know one thing for sure. I keep that one as a Trophy and a reminder where I was!

Val, wow that's some amount of Steps!! That's awesome :).

Sue

Hi
    I still have one belt that I use occasionally that has so many holes in it that it looks like Swiss Cheese :)
    It has 21 holes in it right now. I pull it out and use it now and then as a reminder!

Cheers
    Terri, yes weekends are hard for me too and I think lots of people can say that. I guess during the work week I am just more focused on other things and my mind is so busy. We all have off days and you are right not to feel down about it. Tomorrow is another day lol :)

I have a question in regards to the weight tracking and not sure if somebody knows in all that change we had. We do not track our weight anymore on the NS website do I see that right I have to go to NuMi? Because I did both to make sure and for some reason they changed my starting weight on the NS website. And on NuMi they told me I lost 20 lbs. to get my bear now which I have already sigh.....anybody can shed some light on this for me :)? I am lost lol

So far FWIW I am only logging on the NutriSystem Website. If do keep a paper backup of what I enter there, just in case. If that does not work then I will use either NuMi or a Phone call / Email asking wheres my Bear when I earn the next one. I am taking a wait and see attitude to see if the one I recently earned makes it into my upcoming shipments BBB.

I am also still clicking on the 50 Clicks until it goes away. I am also keeping a copy of the webpage showing how I am doing there just in case since the NS Moderator posted this.
    We are working on a plan to make sure that at the end of 50 clicks people who have been using it will receive their coupon even if they are a few short.

Cheers
    Roger
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    Notice that the ticker only records in 1 pound increments,
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    :)
    88672520.png
  • suegen1
    Thanks Roger for your help. I saw a message at the Daily dose that they are moving soon so I am thinking that the daily click will then sadly go away. I don't have that many clicks in so I doubt they will fill it lol....
  • RogerToo
    Thanks Roger for your help. I saw a message at the Daily dose that they are moving soon so I am thinking that the daily click will then sadly go away. I don't have that many clicks in so I doubt they will fill it lol....

I only have 12 right now but I intend to pressure them anyway! I'm only a few short today, 38 is a few :)
    I am waiting to see a Firm date announced, not an announcement that it is going away soon.
    Roger
    Important Links to other Groups, More to come
    NutriSystem Food Reviews

vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpg
    My Fitnesspal links
    Slower Weight loss at 50?
    Early Risers - Eastern Time Zone
    I’ve Got the Power - Mon 3/30 to Sun 5/10 - Join Anytime!
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem
    88672520.png
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    edited May 2015
    I am charting weight on new and old NS, but my details here. The counselor I talked to said the old will go away. No time said.But they are going to keep adding to the new. I think if you like the clicks, let them know. They do not pay attention to what you write, unless you call or email directly ,for example on the live chat or customer service requiring an answer. Never hurts, they might add the clicks back if enough people request officially. :s
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    When I called about my 30# bear, the counselor said that for future bears, I need to track my weight on NuMi (website or app). I did have to call 3 times to have them fix my starting weight...but it seems correct for now.
  • Terri70
    So in order to get my bears I have to log into Numi? I had no intention of joining Numi. This sucks! My cell is awful and service is spotty so I wasn't going to. Looks like I'm going to have to no matter how I feel if I want my bears! :(:(
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Numi has a website as well as an app. Early info said there was a charge for Numi, but they changed that and so now it is free. You can call the counselors n ask if there is any other option.
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    I thought I would track food on Numi today as well as the NS site. A difference of nearly a 100 plus on. Numi for the same entries. Anyone else had this happen. Wish we could document in one place..it's hard and takes time to juggle between sites.
  • suegen1
    I thought I would track food on Numi today as well as the NS site. A difference of nearly a 100 plus on. Numi for the same entries. Anyone else had this happen. Wish we could document in one place..it's hard and takes time to juggle between sites.

As far as I have seen it the amounts have been the same but I might need to pay closer attention. I had the issue that NuMi put me on 1500 calories per day but NS had me since the beginning on 1200 calories and that's what I have been doing. I had to contact them a couple times to finally get that changed. Other than having my starting weight incorrect which took another couple calls it seems to be ok now. We'll see.

I hope everybody has a great day!

• scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    edited May 2015
    Hi all - actually weighed myself this morning only to find our new scale is wacky! 3 different weighings = 3 different wts - good news is all 3 are not in the higher digits I've been seeing. Thinking they'll weigh me prior to my colonoscopy tomorrow, if not, I'm sure I can request it so I know where I'm at. Right now looks like I've lost some, possibly a good amt.
  • 5mates
    5mates Posts: 54 Member
    Happy Monday everyone - I've been absent from this discussion group for a little while but all is well. In catching up, I can see that we have had some scale victories as well as the all important non-scale victories. Congratulations to all even if you are just maintaining (like me). FWIW I log my weight on the NS site, click on the Daily Dose (5 more to go for another $10) and have conversations here only. My brain could not handle anymore! As far as selecting a scale, I have an electronic/digital scale that I have used for about 4 years now and it is consistent when I get off and then on again right away. The name on it is Thinner, made by Conair. Don't have room for a doctor's type of scale but this one has suited me fine. I must agree with Roger about consistency over accuracy.
    My 70lb bear finally arrived last week and is perched along with his 6 brothers and sisters on my cabinets above my desk at work. Working on Mr. 80 now - good luck to everyone and have a nice week!
  • Terri70
    Well I was so proud of myself this morning. I woke up and dranka glass of mil for my morning PF and planned on eating my NS entree when I got to work. HA! I got here and it was like a war zone. I was soooo busy that I didn't get to eat it until about 11. Now I've got catching up to do. *sigh* Man! If it ain't one thing it's another keeping me from being on time/on plan! Grrrrr lol I'll get it one of these days!

I was able to join Numi on the computer. So I logged my weight in there as well. That's all I'm going to use it for though. I have no interest in any other part of it. Just want my bears when I start earning them.

Have a great day everyone!
  • RogerToo
    Numi has a website as well as an app. Early info said there was a charge for Numi, but they changed that and so now it is free. You can call the counselors n ask if there is any other option.

Hi Val
    I have a sneaky suspicion that NuMi was supposed to be a money maker and instead ended up losing money. So then they went to plan B, Close down the NS Forums and push everybody to NuMi for logging and FarceBook for everthing else to justify the money spent getting NuMi written and working.

Cheers
    Roger

Hi I have started only tracking food here on MFP. I find that it is fastest and I was able to cutomize it to six meal snack entries.
    It gets faster as I add foods to it since it saves the ones I used before by which meal.

Cheers
    Roger
    Hi all - actually weighed myself this morning only to find our new scale is wacky! 3 different weighings = 3 different wts - good news is all 3 are not in the higher digits I've been seeing. Thinking they'll weigh me prior to my colonoscopy tomorrow, if not, I'm sure I can request it so I know where I'm at. Right now looks like I've lost some, possibly a good amt.

Hi Shirl
    I junked a moderately expensive remote reading scale for that exact reason. I was not happy having to get on and off until I got some sort of a consensus in my weight.

Congratulations on the lower weight!
    My condolences on having to go through the prep for the colonoscopy. :)

Good Luck with it
    Roger
    5mates wrote: »
    Happy Monday everyone - I've been absent from this discussion group for a little while but all is well. In catching up, I can see that we have had some scale victories as well as the all important non-scale victories. Congratulations to all even if you are just maintaining (like me). FWIW I log my weight on the NS site, click on the Daily Dose (5 more to go for another $10) and have conversations here only. My brain could not handle anymore! As far as selecting a scale, I have an electronic/digital scale that I have used for about 4 years now and it is consistent when I get off and then on again right away. The name on it is Thinner, made by Conair. Don't have room for a doctor's type of scale but this one has suited me fine. I must agree with Roger about consistency over accuracy.
    My 70lb bear finally arrived last week and is perched along with his 6 brothers and sisters on my cabinets above my desk at work. Working on Mr. 80 now - good luck to everyone and have a nice week!

Hi Congratulations on getting the latest bear.

I have mine perched around the house for encouragement. I will keep using the NS Site only for weight and 50 clicks until that goes away. Then I will be on the phone reminding them of what the Moderator said about getting a $10 coupon even if You did not hit 50 clicks when they discontinue it.

Cheers
    Roger
    vqivar950p9y.jpg
    HxEv8k.jpgeZzyRL
    My Fitnesspal links
    Nutrisystem Group Users
    Roger's Useful Links
    Abbreviations commonly used[
    NutriSystem Food Reviews Group

Other Links
    I just visited a Ghost Town this morning
    NS Foods for sale Posts
    and shows my loss since I joined NutriSystem and not My Fitness Pal
    88672520.png
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Hi Friends,
    This was a big weekend for my family. Celebrated my grandsons second birthday and our 40th anniversary. I was able to resist the birthday cookie and the cake. On the 4 hour drive home a DQ blizzard got me. :-( . It was 4 pm and time for a snack. Traffic was filled with delays and the DQ sign spoke to my car and just pulled us in. My fault completely I was behind the wheel. Just so you know a blizzard at 400 + calories is so not worth it! Gave me a headache or maybe it was the drive. I stayed under 1500 calories but really did not get the PF in. Really hungry today but I can be stubborn.
    Hope y'all have a great week! Hugs
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Congrats on staying under your calories, Nene! At least the taste is done!

Good to see you posting 5 mates! Missed the little cow-he is sweet! Congrats on 70 bear and good luck on 80! Yes, headaches charting too many places! LOL! Good info on the scale, I need a new one! B)
  • RogerToo
    Nene1125 wrote: »
    Hi Friends,
    This was a big weekend for my family. Celebrated my grandsons second birthday and our 40th anniversary. I was able to resist the birthday cookie and the cake. On the 4 hour drive home a DQ blizzard got me. :-( . It was 4 pm and time for a snack. Traffic was filled with delays and the DQ sign spoke to my car and just pulled us in. My fault completely I was behind the wheel. Just so you know a blizzard at 400 + calories is so not worth it! Gave me a headache or maybe it was the drive. I stayed under 1500 calories but really did not get the PF in. Really hungry today but I can be stubborn.
    Hope y'all have a great week! Hugs

Hi Nene
    It seems that once we get used to a better diet that our bodies do not like the junk food!

Oh well, Time to move.

Congratulations on not letting it throw You into a tailspin. At least You kept the calories down! :)

Cheers
    Roger