Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

100+ to Lose Support Group Permanent Thread(Everyone is welcome)

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Hi. Long day at work...including me getting lectured by HR for returning to work before doctor approved. I had to sign a waiver of liability. I can write the book on Americans working longer and sicker. Heading to bed. I’m beyond exhausted and feeling very let down by the company.

Hi Val
    I can sort of understand why HR did that. So many lawsuits anymore.

I have seen articles from Europe that say Americans are workaholics.

I have no doubt in my mind that Americans work like that due to the cost of living.

Do not let the company get to You.

I hope You had a good nights rest
    Roger

Hi Irene
  • RogerToo
    maria3761 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, it has been stupidly hot here my part of the world, 94 and 95 the last couple of days, though dry I guess. Not used to this kind of heat here, so people just kind of trudge around in it lol. we miss our marine layer which cools everything down like a natural air conditioner. It's supposed to start cooling down again tomorrow , and hopefully this is the last that we will see this year!
    Hi Maria
    I have seen reports that some California Schools are running early dismissal days due to high heat and that they have no AC.
    Val,
    I'm happy to hear your leg cramps are better, good for you! I also had a job for 16 years where I was the only person doing certain important tasks (bookkeeping) and found taking any time off very difficult, including when I had to have gallbladder surgery . Sounds like you have the same sort of job times 3+ ! No fun at all. Sorry you have to work so hard when you're not feeling well, I really hope you'll be able to rest soon .

Your dogs sound great and big! Mine are small, 15 and 25 lbs. They are rescues too, as were our 1st 2 that both passed from cancer in 2012...they were big dogs still sorely missed, they died when they were 12 and 13 so we did at least get to have them around a long time though it's never long enough ! I'd like to foster some day too when the time is right.

Roger,
    I tried the chicken chipotle bowl and won't be reordering it... Too spicy in a way that just didn't taste good to me and too hot . I like mild heat, I think this is kind of medium plus. I'm disappointed.

I use a Kindle fire so I don't think I can do those suggestions you had to retrieve my lost posts, but maybe there's something I can find to help . I appreciate the suggestions

I look forward to having some days off so I can read some of the articles you posted here , I haven't had time yet! I also really appreciate the information about how the pounds affect the joints and it's really something to think about . Every time I climb those flights of stairs at work I am so looking forward to it being just a little bit easier perhaps by the end of each week, it's good motivation !
    OK, Thank You for that feedback. It sounds as if I would end up passing it on to my brother after one bite as he does not mind heat. I will save my Dinner selection by not ordering that one and will order something else. I will pass on both of the Chipotle entrees.

If I said that I had not thought of that device for posting here. I figured if You were not on Windows or IOS you might be using a Chromebook but a Amazon device never entered my Thought.
    Jan,
    Wow a 19-year-old border collie!! that's a tremendous age, you are so lucky to have him for so long!! I understand about how you still miss the dogs you lost... We miss ours still terribly. What kind of hound do you have? Hounds are so cute, the owner of the inn I work at has a Catahoula that comes to visit with him a few times a week , he is the funniest dog, so cute lol.

I live in the middle of the state on the coast , the fires are up above San Francisco so they were about four hours or so north of me in Santa Rosa, Napa, Calistoga, Sonoma. A lot of that is wine country. We got a little bit of smoke in our area but not otherwise affected other than the fact that our inn got a few evacuees and people that were going to vacation up there that decided to go south to us instead. In fact we got very busy at a time that's usually slowing down. Last year there was a huge fire in Big Sur forests and mountains that lasted a long time, we were more affected by that because it is south of us but closer... only about an hour away in some parts .

I better get myself to bed tomorrow is my Friday yay !!! Take care...

Four hours away and You got some smoke anyway.

Not a huge surprise to me that many vacation plans are disrupted and changed. I suspect that Weddings that were planned for the Wine Country have been disrupted too.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    I’m feeling much better today...doc appointment was all good. I get the liability thing too...but these are the same people saying “you must do this work.” I refused four times saying I can’t because of recovery. And yhose things are still on my plate. That’s THEIR fault.
  • RogerToo
    I posted more humor once again.

What a clumsy? crook in the newspaper clipping :)

Hi
    I was out doing some walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was in the 58 on the porch and 59 on the cable channel.
    I did stop and pick up some Black Walnuts while walking, The Crop in this area is very light this year compared to previous years. Likewise for fruit trees, The Apple tree where I picked up drops in prior years does not seem to have set any fruit this year.

https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/news/security/millennials-twice-more-likely-to-fall-for-phishing-scams-compared-to-the-elderly/
    Millennials Twice More Likely to Fall for Phishing Scams Compared to the Elderly
    By Catalin Cimpanu, October 25, 2017 07:00 AM

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/10/24/drinking-alcohol-foreign-language/
    Say What? Study Says Alcohol Improves Foreign Language Skillss
    By Chris Melore, October 24, 2017 1:35 PM

Yuck
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/special-report-market-human-bodies-almost-anyone-sell-111210830.html
    Special Report: In the market for human bodies, almost anyone can sell the dead
    By Brian Grow and John Shiffman, ReutersOctober 24, 2017

Have a Great Thursday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I’m feeling much better today...doc appointment was all good. I get the liability thing too...but these are the same people saying “you must do this work.” I refused four times saying I can’t because of recovery. And those things are still on my plate. That’s THEIR fault.

Hi val
    I'm glad to hear You are better and that the Doctor appointment was good too.

It took me many years to come to the decision and be comfortable with my decision to do what I could and what I could not do, let it go and say to myself "Tomorrow is another day"

There were times on the last job where I brought work home and with Zero reward for it my attitude changed. OTOH we are different so....

Anyhow, Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • Buttons61
    Buttons61 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Good morning,

Well, it is a chilly nite here in the upper 40's but nice during the day. I did not realize it was still so hot in California. I will have to watch their weather.
    Tiring day. I helped a lady from church get her driver's license today. She had to take the written test 2 times, but she passed today and passed the driver's road test. She had not driven in a number of years. I was so happy when I saw my car coming back down the road safely. You have no idea, lol. But she did a great job. She has to get a job, and hopefully this will help.
    My friend with brain cancer died yesterday. Her family was with her and it was peaceful. Hard to believe she is gone. She lived about the average after diagnosis, which was 1 year and six months. I had been a little busy these last weeks so the end seemed too quick to me. I had seen her and she was still doing well. Quite a change just in the last month. Life perspective...
    Interesting articles, especially about the lady and girl sweating blood, and how rare a disease it is. Interesting if that was what happened with Christ...
    Val, glad you are a little better! Please rest some each day!!
    Humor was really funny, Roger, and really appreciated it. ..Keep warm all! Love doggies in bed, lol! :) ...Jan
  • RogerToo
    I have posted more humor

Hi
    I was did some walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was in the 41 on the porch and 45 on the cable channel.
    I did see two Deer, 1 Full Grown and one younger one. They took off and jumped over a 3 foot wooden log fence clearing it handily :)

http://financialfocus.somersetsavings.com/warning-signs-of-identity-theft/
    Warning signs of identity theft
    Posted on October 24, 2017 in Security
    What Do Thieves Do With Your Information?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-25/inside-apple-s-struggle-to-get-the-iphone-x-to-market-on-time
    Inside Apple’s Struggle to Get the iPhone X to Market on Time
    By Alex Webb and Sam Kim, October 25, 2017, 3:00 AM EDT
    October 25, 2017, 12:22 PM EDT

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-23/more-real-estate-insanity-owner-asking-800000-burned-out-san-francisco-home
    More Real-Estate Insanity: Owner Asking $800,000 For Burned-Out San Francisco Home
    by Tyler Durden, Oct 24, 2017 10:40 PM

https://patch.com/north-dakota/across-nd/north-dakota-post-office-lost-mom-s-ashes-cremains-still-missing-8-months
    North Dakota Post Office Lost Mom’s Ashes; Cremains Still Missing 8 Months Later
    By Beth Dalbey (Patch National Staff) - Updated Oct 24, 2017 1:16 pm ET

http://www.wusa9.com/news/local/dc/how-dc-plans-to-deal-with-derelict-embassies/485736302
    How DC plans to deal with derelict embassies
    Sarah Konsmo, WUSA 7:40 PM. EDT October 24, 2017

Have a Great Friday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good morning,

Well, it is a chilly nite here in the upper 40's but nice during the day. I did not realize it was still so hot in California. I will have to watch their weather.
    Tiring day. I helped a lady from church get her driver's license today. She had to take the written test 2 times, but she passed today and passed the driver's road test. She had not driven in a number of years. I was so happy when I saw my car coming back down the road safely. You have no idea, lol. But she did a great job. She has to get a job, and hopefully this will help.
    My friend with brain cancer died yesterday. Her family was with her and it was peaceful. Hard to believe she is gone. She lived about the average after diagnosis, which was 1 year and six months. I had been a little busy these last weeks so the end seemed too quick to me. I had seen her and she was still doing well. Quite a change just in the last month. Life perspective...
    Interesting articles, especially about the lady and girl sweating blood, and how rare a disease it is. Interesting if that was what happened with Christ...
    Val, glad you are a little better! Please rest some each day!!
    Humor was really funny, Roger, and really appreciated it. ..Keep warm all! Love doggies in bed, lol! :) ...Jan

Hi Jan
    It is Chilly here too, It was not that cold outside Thursday, however there was a raw feel to the air. Lots of weird weather lately.

Hmm... Here most people keep their license renewed just in case they need to drive in the future and since it is a Photo License as a form of ID.

I'm sorry to hear about Your friend, even when expected it is tough.

I found the news to be strange too.

Have a Good Day
    Roger

Hi Val
  • hope4change_val
    Hi Jan, Sorry for the loss of your friend, and glad that her family could be there with her at the end. So kind of you to help the lady get her license...it does make a big difference to be able to transport yourself. I’d personally like to see mass transit systems improved and expanded, but until then, we need our cars. Hi Toger, when i read your remark about the dear clearing the fence, I thought of how my chihuahua (4-inch legs) can readily spring up onto my bed 2-1/2 feet up. I’ve never been able to jump. ME: I hate the way work is going. I refuse assignments because I can’t and they pile more and more. It’s a bad situation. Yes, it’s mine to solve. Just sharing that my pain is back in the 8/10 range...and work is expecting full-strength super-val...and she’s simply not available right now.
  • RogerToo
    More Humor
    I hope today's humor did not run to long. The Riddles are all one long image FWIW.

Hi
    I was did some walking this Morning + 6 cents. The temperature this morning was in the 41 on the porch and 50 on the cable channel, I do not know why the large spread of temperatures.
    The rain that was forecast to arrive Sunday evening into Monday has evidently sped up and is now forecast to be heavy rain on Sunday :(

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-26/rising-rents-are-pushing-more-tenants-past-the-breaking-point
    Rising Rents Are Pushing More Tenants Past the Breaking Point
    By Patrick Clark, October 26, 2017, 5:00 AM EDT
    Some of the article
    Among households earning up to $30,000 a year, 27.5 percent failed to pay the rent in full in at least one of the past three months. Among those earning $30,000 to $60,000, it was 14.8 percent. Even of those making more than $60,000 a year, it was 8.8 percent.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/nfl-tv-ratings-2017-through-week-7-cbs-fox-nbc-espn-mnf-snf-tnf-goodell-kaepernick-trump/kyfaiyz0x9rm19cxtn994edwr
    [bNFL's TV numbers still sliding; 2017 figures down big from same period in '15[/b]
    By Michael McCarthy, Published on Oct. 25, 2017 | Updated on Oct. 26, 2017

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-26/hamptons-mansions-pile-up-while-buyers-battle-over-smaller-homes
    Hamptons Buyers Battle Over Cheaper Homes — That Is, Under $3.3 Million
    By Oshrat Carmiel, October 26, 2017, 12:01 AM EDT
    Updated October 26, 2017, 3:14 PM EDT

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2017/10/25/top-secret-documents-on-jfk-assassination-to-be-released/
    JFK Detective On File Release: ‘People Are Going To Be Disappointed’
    October 25, 2017 10:16 PM By Jeff Paul

If anyone is interested
    https://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
    JFK Assassination Records - 2017 Additional Documents Release

https://www.studyfinds.org/laughter-contagious-psychopaths/
    Laughter Not Contagious For Kids Who May Be Psychopaths, Study Finds
    26Oct - by Daniel Steingold

Have a Great Weekend
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Hi Jan, Sorry for the loss of your friend, and glad that her family could be there with her at the end. So kind of you to help the lady get her license...it does make a big difference to be able to transport yourself. I’d personally like to see mass transit systems improved and expanded, but until then, we need our cars. Hi Roger, when i read your remark about the dear clearing the fence, I thought of how my chihuahua (4-inch legs) can readily spring up onto my bed 2-1/2 feet up. I’ve never been able to jump. ME: I hate the way work is going. I refuse assignments because I can’t and they pile more and more. It’s a bad situation. Yes, it’s mine to solve. Just sharing that my pain is back in the 8/10 range...and work is expecting full-strength super-val...and she’s simply not available right now.

Hi Val
    I posted this on the Home page :)
    Interesting, Both You and RedRockRider hit 210 days on the same day :)

I do not expect mass transit systems to get better, Instead I expect them to get worse except in large Cities.
    What I suspect will happen is that cars will get smaller and that we will see more people on bicycles.

My Brother tells me that he has seen Deer clear 6 foot Plus fences, This was the first time I have seen them jump anything.

I hope Both Work and Your back get better quickly
    Roger

Hi Jan
  • Buttons61
    Good morning all!

Good articles again, Roger! Glad you found some cents. I am still catching up on them!! I laughed about the psychopaths, though it was inappropriate. Whoever said psychopaths could not be children needs to do more research or come to where my daughter teaches. There are a few with more than tendencies...Slowly going over the archives of JFK. What a mess. Guess we will never know for sure... I am still a little short of cash for that home in the Hampton's, lol! :#

Val, I am so sorry you are getting slammed with work. You are very disciplined, make sure you schedule breaks and rests! They are too important to forego. I was so excited. The Humane Shelter Naples Florida pulled quite a few dogs from Sebrings Pound in Florida including Luna, who looked to be such a sweetheart I thought I might be adopting a 3rd dog, and another little dog they found out was pregnant.Altogether they pulled about 12 dogs plus some puppies. That should cheer you up, as the rescuer is a no kill shelter!! :)

I had a deer jump up a craggy hill cut in the side of the road. He easily cleared more than 2x the height of my car. I think of it everytime I pass the spot, which is often. It was never repeated yet though... It was beautiful!

It is cold and rainy today. I need to get off my lazy you know what and ready a few plants for patchy frost Sunday night. We went from hot summer to winter and will level off with chilly nites and summer days. My plants are way confused....

Maria, the temps in California are crazy hot in places. Good grief!!

Halloween is coming! I think I need a peanut butter Reese's spooky cup, lol! >:)

Headed for humor.... Take care all!! ...Jan
  • hope4change_val
    I’m doing so so. Happy to be making healthy food choices at appropriate quantities! Sad that i backslid this far, but i did. Motivation is to get free from this excessive weight...i was so happy when i was able to do things...and this weight is so confining. Another motivation is compassion for EMTs and post-mortem workers—I don’t want my weight to cause them undue issues. (Partly laughing partly serious). Well, while i was resting in pain yesterday, my teenager pulled a clasic teen stunt. She and a friend were volunteering at their old middle school, and they took off and walked a mile to fast food. The other girl asked her mom’s permission; mine did not. Fortunately her phone is linked with mine on Find Your Friends. So, I’m in bed in pain, and I look at that ap and she’s a mile away from where she’s supposed to be. In her favor, when I asked where she was, she was truthful...and there was no malice or bad behavior—just intentionally left me out of the plan. The other girl (and possibly that mom) now hate me. I didn’t yell at all. I expressed my feelings of fear of something bad happening to her (bad neighborhood! No street lights. No sidewalk. And San Antonio ranks very high in child sex trafficking). We talked about broken trust (in this case, bruised). We talked about safety and decision making, and my responsibility to equip her with the tools she needs to be independent. Thus, against her preference, she will be participating in a focused self-defense course that includes both awareness training, non-physical tactics reduce chances of attacks, plus physical tactics to get away from an attacker.
  • RogerToo
    And More Humor this morning

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was in the 61 on the porch and 62 on the cable channel, That is a large change of temperature from yesterday at the same time. I did get Spritzed on a couple of times while walking. The forecast rain is supposed to be heavy this afternoon.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/depression-tied-shorter-lifespan-183205806.html
    Depression tied to shorter lifespan
    By Lisa Rapaport, ReutersOctober 25, 2017
    Some of the article
    (Reuters Health) - People who suffer from depression may not live as long as individuals who don’t experience this mental health disorder, a Canadian study suggests.

Researchers examined six decades of mental health and mortality data on 3,410 adults during three time periods: 1952 to 1967, 1968 to 1990 and 1991 to 2011. Depression was associated with an increased risk of premature death in every decade of the study for men, and starting in the 1990s for women.

http://www.latimes.com/sns-bc-us--sleeping-jurors-new-trial-20171026-story.html
    Court says man deserves new trial because jurors slept
    Associated Press, October 27, 2017 Boston

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-26/dod-plans-solar-storm-based-national-blackout-drill-during-antifa-protests-november
    DoD Plans Solar-Storm-Based National Blackout Drill During Antifa Protests In November
    By Tyler Durden, Oct 27, 2017 10:50 AM

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2017/10/27/jfk-files-cia-plotted-kill-castro-stage-bombings-miami/
    JFK Files: CIA Plotted To Kill Castro, Stage Bombings In Miami
    October 27, 2017 5:35 PM

Weird to me
    https://www.thecollegefix.com/post/38303/
    Yale ‘decolonizes’ English dept. after complaints studying white authors ‘actively harms’ students

Have a Great Sunday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    Buttons61 wrote: »
    Good morning all!

Good articles again, Roger! Glad you found some cents. I am still catching up on them!! I laughed about the psychopaths, though it was inappropriate. Whoever said psychopaths could not be children needs to do more research or come to where my daughter teaches. There are a few with more than tendencies...Slowly going over the archives of JFK. What a mess. Guess we will never know for sure... I am still a little short of cash for that home in the Hampton's, lol! :#
    Hi Jan
    All You need to do is watch or read the news in this area to know that there are children that are Sociopaths.

I did use a article detailing some of what was found in the archives, Not good.

You and me both regarding the Hamptons. I see Shows about flipping houses with really low prices compared to around here.
    Val, I am so sorry you are getting slammed with work. You are very disciplined, make sure you schedule breaks and rests! They are too important to forego. I was so excited. The Humane Shelter Naples Florida pulled quite a few dogs from Sebrings Pound in Florida including Luna, who looked to be such a sweetheart I thought I might be adopting a 3rd dog, and another little dog they found out was pregnant.Altogether they pulled about 12 dogs plus some puppies. That should cheer you up, as the rescuer is a no kill shelter!! :)

I had a deer jump up a craggy hill cut in the side of the road. He easily cleared more than 2x the height of my car. I think of it everytime I pass the spot, which is often. It was never repeated yet though... It was beautiful!
    I did see three Deer walking across the grass near a brook this morning while walking. As I see it they stay in the wooded areas along the brooks in town by day for shelter.
    It is cold and rainy today. I need to get off my lazy you know what and ready a few plants for patchy frost Sunday night. We went from hot summer to winter and will level off with chilly nites and summer days. My plants are way confused....

Maria, the temps in California are crazy hot in places. Good grief!!

Halloween is coming! I think I need a peanut butter Reese's spooky cup, lol! >:)

Headed for humor.... Take care all!! ...Jan

It is time to pull the garden and get things ready for winter as the garden is pretty much done producing.

My brother was complaining that something ate most of the figs off of the fig trees, I suspect Deer as the only ones left are the ones that You have to pull the branches down to reach.

I had put a sweat shirt on and heavy gloves this morning, then I went out the door, turned around and came back in and switched to a light Long sleeve shirt and light gloves.

I was looking at the Spider Decorated Donut at Dunkin Donuts this morning but passed on it. Yesterday I did have a order of what they call Hash Browns which are more like a flattened Tater Tots and the coupon for a free order was due to expire on the 31st.

Reeses Cups are tasty but...

Have a Nice Day
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    I’m doing so so. Happy to be making healthy food choices at appropriate quantities! Sad that i backslid this far, but i did. Motivation is to get free from this excessive weight...i was so happy when i was able to do things...and this weight is so confining. Another motivation is compassion for EMTs and post-mortem workers—I don’t want my weight to cause them undue issues. (Partly laughing partly serious).
    Hi Val
    That is ore or less what drives me too, I am able to do things I could not do for years. One of which is get back off the floor when I get down to do something much easier.
    Well, while i was resting in pain yesterday, my teenager pulled a classic teen stunt. She and a friend were volunteering at their old middle school, and they took off and walked a mile to fast food. The other girl asked her mom’s permission; mine did not. Fortunately her phone is linked with mine on Find Your Friends. So, I’m in bed in pain, and I look at that ap and she’s a mile away from where she’s supposed to be. In her favor, when I asked where she was, she was truthful...and there was no malice or bad behavior—just intentionally left me out of the plan. The other girl (and possibly that mom) now hate me. I didn’t yell at all. I expressed my feelings of fear of something bad happening to her (bad neighborhood! No street lights. No sidewalk. And San Antonio ranks very high in child sex trafficking). We talked about broken trust (in this case, bruised). We talked about safety and decision making, and my responsibility to equip her with the tools she needs to be independent. Thus, against her preference, she will be participating in a focused self-defense course that includes both awareness training, non-physical tactics reduce chances of attacks, plus physical tactics to get away from an attacker.

That Is a good idea, a Self defense training course sounds like a great idea. I had no idea San Antonio was that bad.

Good Luck
    Roger
  • hope4change_val
    It’s 47 degrees here this morning...will be in the 80s later. One of my incisions doesn’t look good...watching closely. I’m still wiped out...no energy. I currently hate work.
  • RogerToo
    I have posted more humor again

Hi
    I did some walking this Morning. The temperature this morning was in the 54 on the porch and 51 on the cable channel and it was raining while walking.
    The rain moved in fairly heavy yesterday around noon into the evening. It appears that the rain is now finished, It did come to a end a little bit before I finished my walking.

Yuck
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/funeral-home-horrors-put-spotlight-144620143.html
    Funeral home horrors put spotlight on spotty US regulations
    [Associated Press], COREY WILLIAMS, Associated PressOctober 28, 2017

https://apnews.com/6cea09d0c0d441e9ba242a476f89f767/Botulism-pills,-the-CIA,-the-Mob-and-the-JFK-assassination
    Botulism pills, the CIA, the Mob and the JFK assassination
    By LAURIE KELLMAN and ALANNA DURKIN RICHER, Oct. 28, 2017

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/10/28/inconvenient-oceans-continue-to-cool/
    Inconvenient: oceans continue to cool
    Anthony Watts / 2 days ago October 28, 2017

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/872394/north-korea-news-china-warns-kim-stop-nuclear-tests-punggye-ri
    North Korea on verge of 'catastrophe' at nuclear site - China warns Kim to STOP tests
    By Ross Logan, 08:00, Mon, Oct 30, 2017 | UPDATED: 08:53, Mon, Oct 30, 2017

Have a Great Monday
    Roger
  • RogerToo
    edited October 2017
    It’s 47 degrees here this morning...will be in the 80s later. One of my incisions doesn’t look good...watching closely. I’m still wiped out...no energy. I currently hate work.

Hi Val
    I am undecided whether or not to turn the heat on again this morning as it is not forecast to get above 60 degrees for a high temperature. I have run it a few of the colder mornings to take the chill off of the house then turned it off.

Halloween tomorrow, Whee :)

I hope Your incision is really OK and does not cause complications, Recovering Can take it out of You.

Good Luck
    Roger

Hi Jan
  • Buttons61
    Hi all!!

I have tried to remember a time I was so tired, but it has been a while. Sunday was church and they had their trunk or treat Sunday nite. The kids were all so cute and the people had the car trunks and areas decorated so well! Cooked out hot dogs and one trunk "dressed with the Harry Potter theme" served butter beer, so what could be better?

Cooked Sunday nite for my friends memorial service on Monday. A beautiful service and lots of wonderful memories. I left the house at about 9:15 am and did not get back till about 4pm. I am so stiff I can barely move. I have slept off and on all evening even as I struggled to stay awake. So it is 2 am and I am trying for bed, lol. My puppies are none too happy I have been gone.

Chilly here in the mornings but nice fall type days. I did cover my plants, but really need to get out and fall clean.

Val, sorry work is such a pain.Americans do not seem to fair too well on the work happiness schedule as I see it compared to other countries...Things are stupidly expensive. Scary for Em, but you handled it very well.

Maria, not sure what can of a hound may is. She does have cute kissable wrinkles though, lol!

So crazy, I never checked in yesterday, back to zero.... ..Take care..Jan :)