THANK YOU!!!!
    Yay Mae! :)

Me: 22
    Binge: 4
    Days binge free: 8

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted yesterday, but I guess it did not go through... anyway I am still on my winning streak and feeling good! I am also making plans with friends (as well as solo) to go for walks and jogs until my elbow heals --and then I can get back to kickboxing.

Me: 19
    Binge: 9
    Days Binge-Free: 9
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me: 20
    binge:8
    days binge free: 4
  • JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    early post from Europe - but I know today is not a binge day (feeeeeling gooood)
    @shell1005 congratulations
    @Pudding1980 and @mae918 nearly there - I can see the finish line :)

me : 25
    the binge : 4
    binge free days : 10
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me-26
    The binge-3
    Days binge free- 7
  • mae918
    Options
    Yup!! Thanks! And I feel so confident that next month will be even better. Taking one day a time though! Finish line for May is in sight :)
    early post from Europe - but I know today is not a binge day (feeeeeling gooood)
    @shell1005 congratulations
    @Pudding1980 and @mae918 nearly there - I can see the finish line :)

me : 25
    the binge : 4
    binge free days : 10

• mae918
    Options
    Me: 20
    Binge: 9
    Days binge-free: 10
    ☆☆☆
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Me- 29
    The binge- 0

Two more days to go (including today - will log later after the day is over). Tomorrow will be hard since we (hubby and son) will be island hopping with friends. Will grill and eat foods in the boat with them. Eat lunch at one of the islands. Most probably, I will go over my calories but I will try my hardest to control myself. And no, I don't consider it a binge if I go over my calories, there are other conditions that go with it like losing control, eating even when really full and other things, for me to consider that I have binged. I hope I won't though because many times I binge because of the thought that I have already ruined the day (overate/went over calorie goals) and might as well binge.
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 25
    Days binge free: 11

Overate a bit due to a big burrito dinner but it was planned and controlled so definitely not a binge.
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Me-27
    The binge-3
    Days binge free- 8
    Definitely went over my calories today but managed not to binge. I had a pretty indulgent date night with the hubs and ended up going out to dinner and having two desserts, but I never felt out of control and enjoyed every bite!
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 26
    Days binge free: 12

Kadizia, same deal over here too. We had movie popcorn, then dinner with drinks and dessert. Ate too much, but no bingeing.
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 21
    The binge: 9
    Days binge-free: 11
  • JonathanP1962
    Options
    me: 26
    the binge: 4
    days binge free: 11

That was a hard one and had to wait for this morning (31st) to be sure before I posted. I was painting the garage / other chores and the carb monster was screaming at me all day :( IF there had been trigger foods around the house I would probably have overindulged. BUT managed to get through and my cravings may have been due to be not enough water. Just an idea I have, but when i downed about a litre around 6, Carb monster shut up for a while.
    Glad I did as I am sure I can get through today, the last day and I dont want to start June with a binge - we shall see....
  • JonathanP1962
    edited May 2015
    Options
    OK - As the eurpoean contestant it is now nealry 9 pm and I am officially declaring this a no binge day - so results for may are :
    me 27
    the binge 4
    days binge free 12

see u next month (erm tomorrow)
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Me- 31
    The binge- 0

Ate a lot during the island hopping but definitely no binging. I am so relieved. Me before would have eaten a lot lot more and feel really really sick in the stomach. I hope to continue till next month. See you guys!
This discussion has been closed.