Replies

• JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    me : 15
    the binge : 4
    binge free days : 0

fell off the wagon today :( - had a head cold and bought some comfort food when I was at the shops. Kept total calorie intake down to 2200 kcal but way too many carbs and sugar. Slept from 4 to 9 pm and feeling a lot better but damage done.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    May 18th

Me: 7
    The Binge: 11
    Days Binge free: 4

Hello everyone! I am new to this group, but started keeping track of binge days this month. I have been bingeing regularly for the past year and a half (have gained 40lbs as a result :( ) and I know I need to make a change. I am tired of letting an inanimate object such as food have so much power over my thoughts and actions every day. This is the longest streak of binge free days I've had in months. It is always a struggle to turn down the Binge's offer; I spend an equal amount of time thinking and worrying about bingeing on binge days as binge free days.
    I had always thought I was the only person who felt this way about food, and that nobody would really understand my problem if I told them. I am so happy I have come across this group. With all of the support here I am sure we can all beat the Binge!

Sorry, that was a really long post!

Welcome to the group! :) Glad to have you here. You're definitely not alone!
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    Me: 12

The Binge: 7
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me: 10
    Binge: 9
    Days Binge-Free: 0

This is the worst month I have had in more than a year. I am determined to turn it around. Worked on planning healthier snacks to have at work. THIS WILL GET BETTER.
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me- 17
    the binge - 2
    days binge free - 3
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 15
    Binge: 5
    Days binge free: 2
  • Pudding1980
    edited May 2015
    Options
    me : 15
    binge free days : 0

fell off the wagon today :( - had a head cold and bought some comfort food when I was at the shops. Kept total calorie intake down to 2200 kcal but way too many carbs and sugar. Slept from 4 to 9 pm and feeling a lot better but damage done.

Sorry you had a rough day and that you aren't feeling well !
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me: 14
    binge: 6
    days binge free: 0
    it's really a hard month...
  • LessIsMore44
    LessIsMore44 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    May 19th

Me: 8
    Days Binge free: 5

Thank you @ObtainingBalance for the welcome :)
  • JonathanP1962
    Options
    me : 16
    days binge free : 1

back on track :)
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    May 20

Me: 15*
    Binge: 5
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 11
    The Binge: 9
    Days Binge Free: 1

Ahhh... I feel so good that today was a good day. I decided that it had to be a good day and it was. Tomorrow will be binge-free too. Feeling in control again!
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 16
    Binge: 4
    Days binge free: 3
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me- 18
    the binge - 2
    days binge free - 4
    feeling back in control of myself!
  • JonathanP1962
    edited May 2015
    Options
    me :17
    days binge free : 2
  • mae918
    Options
    Me: 12
    The binge: 9
    Days binge-free: 2
  • LessIsMore44
    LessIsMore44 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    shell1005 wrote: »
    May 18th

Me: 7
    Days Binge free: 4

Hello everyone! I am new to this group, but started keeping track of binge days this month. I have been bingeing regularly for the past year and a half (have gained 40lbs as a result :( ) and I know I need to make a change. I am tired of letting an inanimate object such as food have so much power over my thoughts and actions every day. This is the longest streak of binge free days I've had in months. It is always a struggle to turn down the Binge's offer; I spend an equal amount of time thinking and worrying about bingeing on binge days as binge free days.
    I had always thought I was the only person who felt this way about food, and that nobody would really understand my problem if I told them. I am so happy I have come across this group. With all of the support here I am sure we can all beat the Binge!

Sorry, that was a really long post!

Welcome! I think having a group of people with a common experience to use for support is such a wonderful thing!

I forgot to post yesterday, but still fought the good fight!

Me: 20
    Binge: 0
    Days Binge Free: 92

Thank you for the welcome :) I agree; this group has already been a big help.

Congratulations on 92 days Binge free, that's an amazing feat! I can only hope that one day I will be able to post something like that.

May 20th

Me: 9
    Days Binge free: 6
  • Pudding1980
    Options
    Me: 17
    Binge: 4
    Days binge free: 4
This discussion has been closed.