JTH11706 Posts: 2,920 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Hmmm... the spreadsheet says I'm green but I'm still 4 miles short. Dave must have built in a fudge factor ;) Until I make up the day I missed I shouldn't be green.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Anaconda, hope you are continuing to heal. No one is near bonus miles yet, but I'm sure there will be plenty to donate in a week or so.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,150 Member
    Options
    Quick 1.6 mile walk. Worked last night, then went to a musical today with a coworker. Logged my angus burger and decided to take a quick walk, not enough to offset it, but enough to get my 10K steps for the day.

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469 - Wow! That's going to be sore. Hope you mend quickly. Take it nice and slow coming back. I'll get on my rapid pony this week so we can get some bonus miles for you by the end of the month. :smile:
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,461 Member
    Options
    My friend drug me out of the house, got me walking. Not so wobbly this time. A Dutch Brothers always helps. I am alive due to one piece of equipment, my helmet. I am posting a mile or two. There is a possibility I was hit from behind by a car passing me. Wheel is not taco'ed, some marks on the tire, could have been a brush. Witness said I was lying in the road near the curb unconscious and no one stopped.

06/01 - 2.0 miles walking
    06/02 - 2.0 miles walking
    06/03 - 14.0 miles cycling
    06/04 - 15.0 miles cycling
    06/05 - 5.0 miles cycling
    06/06 - 2.0 miles easy walking
    06/07 - 2.0 miles easy walking

Total: 42.0 miles

exercise.png

Here is what saved my life, or whats left of it.

fweex1u7que5.jpg

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    Additional miles for 6/07

Add another 5.66 miles for today

51.47 miles done and 48.53 miles to go.... :)
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I got a lot of housework, yardwork and gardening done this weekend, but not so much moving. Hopefully the storms will hold off tomorrow long enough for me to get some miles in to make up for it.

Added 3.5 miles for a June total of 25.75 miles

exercise.png

@anaconda469 I don't even know what to say. I am sooooo grateful you were wearing that helmet and you weren't injured any worse than you are. And I'm also glad your friend is keeping an eye on you and making sure you get some gentle moving in as you can. Take care and I know you will be back at it as soon as you are able. Don't rush, as Lovemyalex said, we will help you out with miles if you need us.
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,356 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    @anaconda469: Hope you are feeling okay today and they gave you some real good pain meds at the hospital.
    Take it slow and easy.

Both my father and I had falls this week. Mine was on Friday as I stepped backwards and tripped over one of my fifth graders in the gym. Landed on my right side of my butt and missed hitting my head into my dry erase board. Tried to ride my bike today but even with my padded short, I was sitting right on the part that smarts.
    My dad took a spill with his walker in my front yard on the way to church today. He is having lots of pain in the ribs where he took the impact. He said he did not want to land on his arm or wrist and break it. I am sure his he hurts a lot more than me.

June 7: 9.5 Miles of Walking dogs, mowing grass for two hours and another dog walk in the evening.
    TTD: 70.52 Miles

exercise.png

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,356 Member
    Options
    @sufferlandrian and @vhuber: How exciting your mileage is just about to roll over to the 8000 mark. Way to go! I know @dcmat and @Lovemyalex have such impressive numbers too but they live on their bikes and actually have figured out how to sleep while riding them.

Have a good week everyone!
  • scarfe9991
    scarfe9991 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Ran a 5k this morning plus dog walk this evening...

exercise.png

• wanderan
    wanderan Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    adding 17.66 miles

exercise.png
  • sufferlandrian
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    I know @dcmat and @Lovemyalex have such impressive numbers too but they live on their bikes and actually have figured out how to sleep while riding them.

That's funny! :laugh:
  • sufferlandrian
    edited June 2015
    Options

exercise.png

Adding another 13 miles for 83 out of 400. That should put me over 8000 miles. :smile:
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:
    http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Hmmm... the spreadsheet says I'm green but I'm still 4 miles short. Dave must have built in a fudge factor ;) Until I make up the day I missed I shouldn't be green.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

Anaconda, hope you are continuing to heal. No one is near bonus miles yet, but I'm sure there will be plenty to donate in a week or so.
    Nope, no fudge factor built in...I just have been too busy this weekend to check in and update the formulas to change the colors! It's all fixed now though! :blush:

• darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,317 Member
    Options
    My friend drug me out of the house, got me walking. Not so wobbly this time. A Dutch Brothers always helps. I am alive due to one piece of equipment, my helmet. I am posting a mile or two. There is a possibility I was hit from behind by a car passing me. Wheel is not taco'ed, some marks on the tire, could have been a brush. Witness said I was lying in the road near the curb unconscious and no one stopped.

06/01 - 2.0 miles walking
    06/02 - 2.0 miles walking
    06/03 - 14.0 miles cycling
    06/04 - 15.0 miles cycling
    06/05 - 5.0 miles cycling
    06/06 - 2.0 miles easy walking
    06/07 - 2.0 miles easy walking

Total: 42.0 miles

exercise.png

Here is what saved my life, or whats left of it.
    @anaconda469 - That's so scary and I'm so sorry you got hurt like that! Sounds like it could've been so much worse. Very, very glad you had a helmet on!!!! :flowerforyou:

Dave
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469 you were sooooo lucky. Helmets may not be the 'go to' fashion accessory - but don't they do their job!!

Any excess miles I make I'll gift to you. I now have an BIG incentive to exceed my target.
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    June
    65 miles between elliptical and stationary bike (and purposeful walking)

1st: 4.09 miles stationary bike MTD 4.09
    2nd: 4.28 miles stationary bike MTD 8.37
    3rd: 10 miles purposeful walking MTD 18.37
    4th: 5 miles purposeful walking MTD 23.37
    5th: 5 miles purposeful walking MTD 28.37
    6th: 8.95 miles stationary bike MTD 37.32
    7th: 4.6 miles purposeful walking (resistance workout pushing my 6.5 mth old, 18lb grandson LOL) MTD 41.92

exercise.png

A lot of Fitbit steps last week - in excess of 53 miles. I guess the weather has improved slightly in the NW of the UK. Can I keep it up is the question????
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,806 Member
    Options
    clepant wrote: »
    @sufferlandrian and @vhuber: How exciting your mileage is just about to roll over to the 8000 mark. Way to go! I know @dcmat and @Lovemyalex have such impressive numbers too but they live on their bikes and actually have figured out how to sleep while riding them.

Have a good week everyone!

:D
  • tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    As of June 7, I walked 48.8 miles.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    June Goal: 150 miles
    YTD Personal Walking Challenge: 566/1500 miles

6/01 - 5 miles