Options
    Ahhh good luck Syd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Better_Balance_2011 Posts: 3,711 Member
    Options
    Monday - 7
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 2 glasses of wine and 2 cocktails = 4

I have 5 drinks left for the week. I'm taking some penalties for sure. I'll probably have close to 5 tonight!
  • Kat120285
    Kat120285 Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    No zero last night but despite being super sore I did get a good work out in B)

First girl's night in a looooong timettonight so no zero tonight either but another good work out and being good with food.

Tomorrow there's a Tap Takeover at our usual spot and being Friday there won't be a zero.

Good luck Syd :flowerforyou:

Oh well, it's almost Friday :drinker:

• rjadams
    rjadams Posts: 4,060 Member
    Options
    Some wine last night. It is supposed to be hot again this weekend. we are going to set a record number of days over 90 this year. At least it has been really cooling off at night. I got the approval to get a brake inspection done to give Jiffy Lube an estimate of what it will cost them to fix my brakes and then we will see if they will.

I am sure there will wine tonight. I have been a bit stressed about the brakes.
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    Monday - 7
    Tuesday - 0
    Wednesday - 4
    Thursday - 2 cocktails, a glass of white, 2 glasses of rose, 2 glasses of white (?), and finished with another cocktail I didn't need. = 8. I'm feeling it a little today. I'm already 3 over for the week. I'm going to try to be a little tame tonight and tomorrow. Get some workouts in as well. Have a great weekend lushes!
  • SoCalWoman
    SoCalWoman Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    No surgery for now. Got a cortisone shot and I'm going to PT 2x week for 6 weeks. That's fine for me since I still have 3 vacations planned from now until October...surgery wouldn't have made those possible. I really hope the cortisone shot helps with the pain.
    TGIF lushes! I'll be drinking. :drinker:
  • Better_Balance_2011
    Options
    I hope the shot helps! I'm interested to hear about your results as my husband has considered getting one in his SI joint. He had one scheduled and decided to cancel. His sister is a PA assistant and frowned upon them. My sister is a spinal cord doctor and she smiles upon them so not sure what he'll end up doing........ Good luck!

I had a beer at lunch. Domestic lite beer, so it hardly counts.
  • kblue2007
    kblue2007 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Hey Syd, how's the shot working out?

Awesome weekend. Ended up working from home on Friday. It was a gorgeous day, lots of cocktail and sunshine :bigsmile:
    Saturday, was pool day at my parents...lots of cocktails.
    Yesterday, we saw Antman (which was fantastic), had lunch and walked around the mall for a few hours.

Short work week for me....we are headed to the Poconos Thursday afternoon for a few days!!!!!!!!