the binge : 0
    DBF : 55
  • mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Me:24
    B: 0
    Bfree: 67
    I have been traveling and going to clebration after celebration...oof. I haven't done anything thay I would consider bingeing, but I definitely have been overeating. I have 3 more days with family...going to try to slow it down now... I am afraid I have undone a lot of my hard work.. changing it around Today..
  • kadizia
    kadizia Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    me - 23
    the binge - 1
    days binge free - 12
    definitely overate at a party last night after having 3 too many drinks but didn't binge. Today is my last day here so I will be home soon and able to have much more control over my eating.
  • ObtainingBalance
    ObtainingBalance Posts: 1,446 Member
    Options
    I have had very few binges this month, at most I have had 4.

But this week has been tough. Yesterday I binged and today I've exceeded my calories and it's only 9AM (it feels like it's been a binge day but I'm unsure of if I classify it as one or not)

I see this binges as a warning that something needs to be fixed or resolved in my life, but I can't figure out the exact trigger.

I think I am stressed because I have classes ending soon and new ones beginning. I'm going on vacation soon and I wanted to feel good before leaving (not bloated or having tight clothes from binges!) . Also work tires me (but what can I do about it?)

Another possible explanation for the binges is my time of month, but I'm not sure how much that influences it. All I know is I usually feel more lethargic and bloated - when I feel like crap my eating habits follow.

Just needed a spot to get out my thoughts. It's going to take commitment and mind-fullness for me to get through today. I'm really not happy with my behavior this weekend but I want to turn it around by focusing on my long term goals and doing what is needed to reach them.

I do know things that help me with the stress... walks, relaxing, yoga, reading, music, etc... pretty much just stepping back and taking time for myself. I just feel like I don't have the time when I'm trying to balance school, work, and a social life. I will get better at this, I need to create a plan for this fall semester so I am taking care of myself and having me time.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 22

Me: 14*
    Binge: 8

Streak: 3
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    Binge: 11
    DBF: 2
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    me: 23
    the binge: 2
    days binge free: 15

happy not bingeing, because my husband is gone since Thursday , and at night I succeed to not binge (because I used to binge when it is not there );
    the day I am very busy with my two young daughters but in the evening when I'm alone I do not binge even if I have very stressed days.
    plus, two week without a binge is a great victory, such a long time I didn't do this!
    luck to everyone and stand firm!
  • JonathanP1962
    JonathanP1962 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    me : 26
    days binge free : 56
  • kadizia
    Options
    me - 24
    the binge - 1
    days binge free - 13
    This whole week has been a week of overeating. I'm happy to have avoided bingeing but I really need to buckle down and try to keep it healthier now that I'll have a little more control over my food situation. Looking forward to getting back to my routine
  • kge0891
    kge0891 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    July 25
    Kourtney: 12
    Binge: 12
    Days binge free: 12

The urge to binge was crazy yesterday. So I let myself eat a few different treats so I don't deprive myself too much and go into another 2 month binge. I ended up over my calories for the day and feeling a bit guilty but I have to realize that perfection is not the goal, staying in control is.
  • JonathanP1962
    Options
    me : 27
    days binge free : 57
  • JonathanP1962
    Options
    kge0891 wrote: »
    July 25

The urge to binge was crazy yesterday. So I let myself eat a few different treats so I don't deprive myself too much and go into another 2 month binge. I ended up over my calories for the day and feeling a bit guilty but I have to realize that perfection is not the goal, staying in control is.

Dont beat yourself up - Thats a great victory and step forward - well done :)

• mae918
    mae918 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Well...I am not bingeing in secret or out of sadness or anger this time - but I would consider today a binge. My problem with binge-eating also happens in celebrations with family...the aftermath of guilt and frustration with myself is the same.

Me: 25
    Binge: 1
    Binge-free: 0
  • Pudding1980
    Pudding1980 Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Me: 14
    DBF: 0
  • sothgo
    sothgo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    me: 24
    the binge:2
    days binge free: 16
    definitely overeat yesterday's evening , but stopping when I felt I was too full, so that's ok for me.
  • kadizia
    Options
    kge0891 wrote: »
    July 25

That's great! I feel like the key is to be able to treat yourself without the "all or nothing"mentality.
    me - 25
    the binge - 1
    days binge free - 14
    weighed in this morning too - only up a pound or so after last week which is better than I was expecting
  • SnackySnackPants
    SnackySnackPants Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm new, so I haven't been counting before, so I'll start since I joined MFP.

Me - 3
    Binge - 1

I really hoped I would have made it longer than that :\
  • JonathanP1962
    Options
    me : 28
    days binge free : 58

although binge free I've been on vacation the last 3 weeks and eating close to or above maintenance calories. This is probably what has stopped me binging. I've decided to start being strict on the calories again (tie to reduce weight again) so ..... cross your fingers
  • kadizia
    Options
    Me-26
    The binge-1
    Days binge free -15
    Probably ate at maintenance today but I'll take it
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    July 26

Me: 18*