Our Exercise For The Day

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Jogged 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning. It's warm enough to attempt outdoor running again, but still to dark.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Yoga class 75 mins. and hoping to get my 10,000 steps in today.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    I walked a block and 4 flights of stairs to the pool with the first graders. I swam for 45 minutes. I walked the block and four flights back with the class. Realized I forgot my sunglasses so I walked back to the pool for my shades and a forgotten towel. Went back to the class and was informed one of the students lost his glasses. So back I went to the pool. All within a half hour. Ate lunch with the class and went home to rest for a half hour. So after school I took Shaundra to dance and Iris and I walked the dogs around downtown where we ran into some friends so we took the kids and the dogs to the park for an hour. I'm beat. Not sure why ...... According to my Fitbit in at 5.62 miles and 23 floors. And it is only 4:45 pm. I still have to finish dinner and get ready for bed. So there is at least another half mile.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Walked 3 miles
  • Angelfire365
    An hour with my trainer tonight. Back and biceps.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Swam 45 minutes. Walked the dogs around the lake. That was almost 2 miles. Took me about 40 minutes.
  • Shirley61
    Yoga class 75 mins + 15 biking.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member
    Today I did some free weights at the Y plus my 10,000 steps. Also some planks and sit ups.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Walked the dogs and kids down the hill to the school playground. Came home and we had bbq hot dogs. Cleaned the house a little bit. Now I have 3 stray children spending the night.
  • Angelfire365
    Friday: ran 10 minutes on the treadmill
    Saturday: Leg/shoulder day (ouchies)
    Sunday: 20 minute run outside
    Today: Sweet Tweet. Rest day.
  • Shirley61
    Yoga class 75 mins and always working toward the 10, 000 steps.

Yesterday I was in a Fitbit challenge for the day and came 4th with 109%.
  • edellaratta
    There is some great being done all!! Go you!!!

Yesterday i ran 4 mi and did some stretching/yoga

Today i ran 2 fast paced miles and am walking now

Evelyn
  • Angelfire365
    Still made my 10,000 steps yesterday. :-P

Today I walked the track at the rec for 50 minutes, tonight is an hour with my PT. Back and biceps. She wants to switch up a few of my exercises, we'll see how this goes!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Today I was way to sore to swim. But I cleaned house for about 4 hours. Needed to clean and organize the play room for the 2 high school boys I will have staying here until Sunday.

Esther
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    @SeeAhtter787 cleaning is a great way to burn a few calories. I cleaned out a closet yesterday, burn my spring cleaning list barely has a dentist in it. This morning I did T25 Rip't Circuit .
    Jessica
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    @SeeAhtter787 cleaning is a great way to burn a few calories. I cleaned out a closet yesterday, burn my spring cleaning list barely has a dentist in it. This morning I did T25 Rip't Circuit .
    Jessica
  • Angelfire365
    yesIcan155 wrote: »
    Jessica

I hate it when I get a dentist in my spring cleaning lists. . .
  • Angelfire365
    Ran for 20 minutes on the treadmill this morning with a 5 minute warm up/cool down.

I'll be going for a walk on my lunch as well.
  • Shirley61
    Yoga class 75 mins.
  • edellaratta
    Ran 4 miles and did some stretching and core strenthing poses