Our Exercise For The Day

Replies

• edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Barbiecat, when i go to the gym, i use the weight machines - arms, back mostly but at home i do a few yoga poses, squats, some dumbells, plank. I just do i little of some things ive seen/read about. I am training for half marathon so i am trying to strengthen my legs and core. That should help with the endurance for distance in my runs.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member
    Just finished an hour of Body Combat! I think I will just do yoga tomorrow. Of course with my 10,000 steps.

Then I will do a 45 min class of Body Attack on Friday.
  • edellaratta
    Just finished an hour of Body Combat! I think I will just do yoga tomorrow. Of course with my 10,000 steps.

Then I will do a 45 min class of Body Attack on Friday.

:)
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    T25 Cardio. It went pretty well this morning. I didn't have to modify nearly as much as I have been.
    Jessica
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,149 Member
    Barbiecat, when i go to the gym, i use the weight machines - arms, back mostly but at home i do a few yoga poses, squats, some dumbells, plank. I just do i little of some things ive seen/read about. I am training for half marathon so i am trying to strengthen my legs and core. That should help with the endurance for distance in my runs.
    Wow, that sounds like a nice all over workout....it will help a lot for your half marathon. I'm not a runner, so I really admire what you're doing :)
  • barbiecat
    Wednesday

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gifStats for today:
    15,000 steps
    102 minutes of dog walking
    40 minutes riding the exercise bike
    2 minute plank
    line dance class

weight-lifting-smiley-emoticon.gifStrong Lifts with dumbbells
    sumo squats 5X5 @ 45 lbs
    deadlift 5X5 @ 55 lbs
    overhead press 5X5 @ 30 lbs

We're heading out of town for a long weekend, so my exercise goal will be getting to 10,000 steps a day
  • edellaratta
    yesIcan155 wrote: »
    T25 Cardio. It went pretty well this morning. I didn't have to modify nearly as much as I have been.
    Jessica

• edellaratta
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Wow, that sounds like a nice all over workout....it will help a lot for your half marathon. I'm not a runner, so I really admire what you're doing :)

Thank you! I didn't start running until i turned 40 and have not always stayed with it. I turn 50 this year so i am going to celebrate it by running the half - big year - big accomplishment!
    Evelyn
  • edellaratta
    Wednesday

We're heading out of town for a long weekend, so my exercise goal will be getting to 10,000 steps a day

Enjoy your long weekend!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member
    Yoga! Not my cup of tea but I think I really need to mix it in. It was ok but I have a hard time gearing down instead of going full out with aerobic exercise.

I think it will help with my balance and strength.
  • barbiecat
    Walked over 10,000 steps this morning before leaving on our trip. Then sat in the
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    T25 Total Body.
  • barbiecat
    Walked over 10,000 steps this morning before leaving on our trip. Then sat in the car all day until getting to the hotel .

On Friday walked 10,000 steps and did strong lifts at the fitness center :smiley:
  • edellaratta
    Walked over 10,000 steps this morning before leaving on our trip. Then sat in the car all day until getting to the hotel .

On Friday walked 10,000 steps and did strong lifts at the fitness center :smiley:

• edellaratta
    yesIcan155 wrote: »
    T25 Total Body.

• edellaratta
    Ran 8.5 miles!!!!!! I am finally starting to truly believe i can do this half !!!
  • barbiecat
    Ran 8.5 miles!!!!!! I am finally starting to truly believe i can do this half !!!

Wow :smiley:
  • barbiecat
    12,000 steps including a walk along the Spokane River to the Falls where I took some pictures :smiley:
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Ran 20 minutes.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Back to weights (yay!) yesterday with chest and triceps. Ran another 20 minutes today; upped the speed to 6mph. Almost died!