Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    And I have discovered why I feel like such total crap. Unbeknownst to me the ritz crackers I ate were flavored with cheese and herbs. I am unfortunately allergic to cheese. My exercise has been rolling around in bed and walking from the bed to the bathroom. It is an effort to choke down Gatorade. But I will be back to normal by tomorrow. So all is good. Just for kicks I stepped on the scale and I am down 3 pounds from last night. Apparently I was full of crap :D:D:s

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    The gym I go to is 3 stories. At the back of the upstairs track is "The Stairs". 4 flights of stairs (2 between each floor) total. This morning I ran down and back up those stairs.

15. Times.

And by "run", I of course mean a slightly peppier zombie-shuffle that can only be considered 'running' because it wasn't walking. Holy. Hell.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Woohoo, go you angelfire!!
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    And I have discovered why I feel like such total crap. Unbeknownst to me the ritz crackers I ate were flavored with cheese and herbs. I am unfortunately allergic to cheese. My exercise has been rolling around in bed and walking from the bed to the bathroom. It is an effort to choke down Gatorade. But I will be back to normal by tomorrow. So all is good. Just for kicks I stepped on the scale and I am down 3 pounds from last night. Apparently I was full of crap :D:D:s

Esther

:( Sorry to hear that.
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Today I did 30 minutes on the elliptical.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Great job, Yesican!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 5.25 miles walked it out to 6
    Evelyn
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 3.6 miles in the snow flurries with the real ferl temp of 17 def. usually i wont even go out if its this cold except for work!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thats committment Edellaratta!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Thats committment Edellaratta!

I am trying janice! I 'm trying!!
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Survived a spin class!! My but hurts; how on earth do people sit on those stupid seats week after week?
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,007 Member
    Options
    2157045gp85zev8ri.gif
    Strong Lifts with dumbbells
    sumo squats 5X5 @ 44 lbs
    bench press 5X5 @ 34 lbs
    dumbbell row 5X5 @ 44 lbs
    calf raise 1X5 @ 22 lbs 4X5 @ 24 lbs
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Barbie-Wow, you are training hard!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Survived a spin class!! My but hurts; how on earth do people sit on those stupid seats week after week?

I love spin class but they got new bikes that I can't seem to get adjusted to my short body. Started having back pain so stopped the class before we went to Fla. need to give it another try to see if it was actually that class hurting my back.

Spin is so invigorating!! Burns lots of cals. Yeah!!!
  • Angelfire365
    Options

I love spin class but they got new bikes that I can't seem to get adjusted to my short body. Started having back pain so stopped the class before we went to Fla. need to give it another try to see if it was actually that class hurting my back.

Spin is so invigorating!! Burns lots of cals. Yeah!!!

Lol. My PT seems to be focused on me doing more spin classes. I told her I couldn't do those stupid seats. Apparently I'm borrowing her padded shorts for next time. :D I think I enjoyed the class, maybe I'll get into it!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 6 miles
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Sadly I haven't been doing anything but laying around since my back went out on Valentine's Day. It's finally feeling better a little. I need to baby it one more day. Hubby leaves Tuesday for 14 days. And we have hell week at ballet too. As well as my folks being gone 4 days too. I need my back to hold up with no help.

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Hope your back feels better soon. Good luck with the next fee weeks!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Took Body Attack yesterday and Body Combat today. Those should have burned a few cals. But boy am I tired and sore.

But got to keep active. My SIL was diagnosed with Alzeihimers Monday and she is only 5 years older than I am. Beginning stages so hope they will have something to help slow the progression.

Started playing games on phone too. I think anything to keep our mind and body active cannot hurt.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 3 miles - walked 1
    Evelyn