Our Exercise For The Day

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,523 Member
    Body Combat. 60 minute killer workout. Feels great when it is over.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,149 Member
    Back to weights (yay!) yesterday with chest and triceps. Ran another 20 minutes today; upped the speed to 6mph. Almost died!

:) your running is awesome
  • barbiecat

:) even the name sounds like a killer--congrats on surviving
  • vicky1947mfp
    barbiecat wrote: »

:) even the name sounds like a https://www.facebook.com/tresa.yarbrough.7/posts/102264799446345--congrats on surviving

It is fierce. But I, of course do it a little less intense than the 30 year olds in the class. But it is still a great workout. I do feel so energized for having done the whole hour.

Today, my husband and I played 18 holes of golf. It was such a beautiful day here. Close to 80 degrees.
  • barbiecat
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gifStats for today:
    17,000 steps
    166 minutes of dog walking
    62 minutes riding the exercise bike
    Taught the beginner line dance class

• vicky1947mfp
    Just got in my 10,000 steps because just finished an aerobic dance class. Fun songs to dance to.
  • barbiecat
    Just got in my 10,000 steps because just finished an aerobic dance class. Fun songs to dance to.

194904olsgis3xqe.gif dancing is a great way to get steps and burn calories
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Ran 9.65 miles.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Hurt. From. The. Hips. Down.

Did back & Biceps on Thursday. Rest day Friday, then Leg Day on Saturday. Still hurt.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Yoga. Have a hard time gearing down for it but know it is good for my balance and stretching.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    I STILL hurt from Saturday! :(

This morning was Triceps and Chest. I'm almost back to where I was pre-accident!!
  • barbiecat
    I STILL hurt from Saturday! :(

This morning was Triceps and Chest. I'm almost back to where I was pre-accident!!

:)awesome
  • edellaratta
    Ran 4 walked another
  • vicky1947mfp
    60 minutes of Body Combat this morning and over 11,000 steps. A lot of that was walking back and forth putting my remodeled kitchen back in order. Should be totally finished by Friday. Looks so much better. Plus cleaning out all the unused and old items in the cabinets.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    I spent the weekend walking on steel decks and concrete sidewalks. Then I have been swimming this week. And walking the dogs.
  • edellaratta
    Ran 5 miles.
  • SeeAhtter787
    I have been swimming everyday but yesterday. Although today I was tired of dragging my dry suit around so I swam in my swimsuit that is almost too big but I could swim twice as fast as I can in the suit!! But tomorrow back to the dry suit otherwise I will be in trouble.
  • SeeAhtter787
    I walked with 2 teenagers on a suicide awareness almost 2 mile walk in the rain. Everyone got white shirts to wear and stationed along the trail were people throwing powdered tempra paint on the shirts so we now have rainbow "tie-dye" shirts. The girls had a blast.
  • edellaratta
    I walked with 2 teenagers on a suicide awareness almost 2 mile walk in the rain. Everyone got white shirts to wear and stationed along the trail were people throwing powdered tempra paint on the shirts so we now have rainbow "tie-dye" shirts. The girls had a blast.
    :)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Yoga class this morning 75 mins and 15 mins on my bike. I see I am falling short on exercise when the week is completed. I take Sunday's off to rest and regroup. I have added biking to my normal exercise.
    As long as my knee doesn't give me any problems.

Shirley