Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 17,001 Member
    Options

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif some dog walking

253149qtzkf0ld22.gif taught the line dance class

:'( Starting today I'm going to take seven days off exercise as directed by my doctor to see if that makes any difference in the pain, tingling, and numbness in my legs. That will be a real challenge to me.

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Today I ran around. I took the girls to school. Went to Walmart. Got an antibiotic. Went to bone crackers. Went to Iris's class and helped with graham cracker houses. Went to ballet and watched Iris dance with Shaundra. Went to dinner. Then made sugar cookies for Girl Scouts and for friends. I'm tired. Walked 3.6 miles and did nothing really. Still not done with the cookies though.

Esther
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :'( my only exercise today was a very quick walk in the back with the dogs first thing in the morning....I've done the laundry but mostly sat and watched TV and ...instead of my usual 10,000+ steps, it will be more like 3,000
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    4 miles walking
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) A little bit of dog walking along with cleaning both bathrooms and doing the laundry
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Baked cookies.........this the season.......!!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif dog walking first thing in the morning
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    20 minute run.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :'( No exercise unless you count walking around the grocery store and Costco
  • SeeAhtter787
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I count Costco walking. Been there done that. Sore for the next few days too. All I did was bake cookies and go last minute shopping. We have a book store going out of business. 75% off books was so tempting that my daughter came home with 17 books!!!!!!! She is a bookworm of the ultimate degree. I have delivered cookies to 2 households tonight and I deliver 3 tomorrow. Luckily I will have hardly any cookies left in the house by Thursday........
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Have not got much exercise in the past few days. With the tree up now, i am afraid going on the treadmill will shake the ornaments off, lol. Still a bit of shopping, cooking and cleaning to get done by tomorrow night too.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Walked this morning, brisk pace. 4 mph on the treadmill for 20 minutes.
  • barbiecat
    edited December 2015
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif dog walking first thing in the morning

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Baked more cookies. And then I cleaned out a small drainage ditch. I waited until 9pm to do it. We have been under 32 degrees for a week now so I figured the soggy sloppy mud around the banks of the ditch would be somewhat frozen finally and I would be able to get close without sinking up to my you know where in muck. It was nice and firm in most places.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) Esther, your exercise sounds very useful
  • barbiecat
    edited December 2015
    Options
    t114010.gif lots of dog walking including some in the early morning dark with the full moon 1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif

• barbiecat
    Options

t114010.gif lots of dog walking including some in the early morning dark with the full moon 1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif

:) Same thing today, as yesterday. :)

• edellaratta
    Options
    No exercise this week or last. Lots of running around visiting family. Thursday we leave for Disney. Should be able to get alot of walking in there thurs to monday. Then tuesday it is back to working out regularly!!
    Evelyn
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif

Another great day with dog walking before daylight and in the middle of the afternoon.

• barbiecat
    Options

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif

Another great day with dog walking before daylight and in the middle of the afternoon.

194904olsgis3xqe.gif filled in teaching the high intermediate line dance class