Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yoga class 75 mins.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Dog walking today--many times---and a great nap with the whole family in the afternoon
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I swam gingerly for a half hour this morning. I hurt so bad today. I slept so hard that I didn't move all night. My body aches so bad when I woke up that it was hard to swim. After the pain eased some I was able to clean the house a little bit and get some laundry done.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ran this morning.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Ran this morning.

:)
  • edellaratta
    Options
    I swam gingerly for a half hour this morning. I hurt so bad today. I slept so hard that I didn't move all night. My body aches so bad when I woke up that it was hard to swim. After the pain eased some I was able to clean the house a little bit and get some laundry done.

Feel better!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options

Sorry you hurt. Hope you feel better soon.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    dog walking and riding the exercise bike
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Thanks guys. I do feel a little better. It is amazing what a power nap and change of weather will do to body. I swam for an hour and a half today. Then I ran errands, did laundry, had lunch with friends, packed my bag and got to bed early. Hubby and I leave for Seattle tomorrow. We will be home Sunday morning.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    At my granson's who is 7 months so mostly hugging and playing going on. :)
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »

Awwww! Loving it!
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Did week2day2 of C25K this morning.
    And have my 10000 steps in already and it is just 3pm.

Move move move is one of the keys to this weight control thing!!!
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Did week2day2 of C25K this morning.
    And have my 10000 steps in already and it is just 3pm.

Move move move is one of the keys to this weight control thing!!!

• edellaratta
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »

• barbiecat
    Options
    :) If you're moving, you're losing

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif dog walking, line dance class, riding the exercise bike....I have 13,000 steps now and won't get many more because we're going to the movies soon

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    My exercise today was walking my airport at home. Walking SeaTac airport. Walking through Costco Joanns and Michaels. Then we walked over to Dairy Queen after dinner with a friend but they were closed. Oh well. Made 4.06 miles today. Not bad for driving flying and sitting.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    My exercise today was walking my airport at home. Walking SeaTac airport. Walking through Costco Joanns and Michaels. Then we walked over to Dairy Queen after dinner with a friend but they were closed. Oh well. Made 4.06 miles today. Not bad for driving flying and sitting.

Excellent. Is this a fun trip or business? Hope you enjoy either way.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ran this morning. Not as much as I wanted to, because the treadmill shut down and re-set itself half way through? I lost 5 minutes waiting for it to boot back up.

On the other side, the gym has a new machine that looks like a StairMaster made love to an escalator. . . may be brave enough to try it one of these days.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif line dance class, dog walking, riding the exercise bike, planting bulbs in the back yard
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Lunch time walk done! 2 miles in 14 min 15 sec. With hills!! Ok time to take this mission back!

Have a great weekend everyone!!