Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I started C25K yesterday. So tomorrow I will do week 1 day 2. Don't know how far I will get but going to give it a try.

I love C25K!!! It took me a year and a half to finish it!! Lol. Don't give up, and remember to take as much time as you need!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    b0108.gif line dance class, dog walking, and riding the exercise bike
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Walked 5 miles and a little core strengthening
    Evelyn
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    C25K week 1 day 2. So far so good.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I swam for an hour and a quarter then went a half hour in the current pool. Then I traipsed all over Hell's half acre. Between fixing costumes, moving a bed for a friend, talking to Iris's teacher (up 3 flights of stairs) and then to top it off with dress rehearsal and running around like s chicken with my head cut off I'm drained. I have been having a hard time sleeping so I have only had less than 8 hours of sleep since Sunday morning. and that is the total hours of sleep. Not sleep in a night. That is under 8 hours in 3 nights combined. I'm hoping I can sleep before midnight.

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Ran 20 minutes this morning, then weights tonight. Biceps and back. :-)
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    17,000 steps
    165 minutes of dog walking
    82 minutes riding the exercise bike
    line dance class
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Biking, turbo trainer - 30 mins.
    cleaning light moderate - 90 mins.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Just completed C25K Week 1 Day 3. So far so good. The first 3 days were great. Now on to week 2. Hope I can continue to do this without any knee or shin pain. I think they are starting it so slowly that it should be OK. The only thing is my age - 68! But I feel great so we will see.

Have a great, fun and productive week-end everyone. It is supposed to rain and be chilly here in NC.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Just completed C25K Week 1 Day 3. So far so good. The first 3 days were great. Now on to week 2. Hope I can continue to do this without any knee or shin pain. I think they are starting it so slowly that it should be OK. The only thing is my age - 68! But I feel great so we will see.

Have a great, fun and productive week-end everyone. It is supposed to rain and be chilly here in NC.

:)
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Biking (turbo trainer) 30 mins.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    Biking (turbo trainer) 30 mins.

:)
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Friday 1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif walked the dogs in the morning then taught the two hour line dance class

Saturday---not much walking except for a walk with the dogs in the afternoon....this is the closest thing to a rest day that I've had in a long time
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I swam for 45 minutes and walked the dog for an hour.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    No exercise today, its my rest day :)
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif dog walking and housework today
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    NOTHING!!!!!! B)B)B)B) After busting my butt with Mary Poppins this last week I slept until 10 am. Sat around until noon. Took a shower made breakfast and went back to the high school (where the only auditorium in town lives) for the last show of Mary Poppins. I walked 29.74 miles in a week and the vast majority of those miles was at the high school. My body hurts so bad right now. I finally had the opportunity to watch the show today. The cast did an awesome job with the show.

Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    NOTHING!!!!!! B)B)B)B) After busting my butt with Mary Poppins this last week I slept until 10 am. Sat around until noon. Took a shower made breakfast and went back to the high school (where the only auditorium in town lives) for the last show of Mary Poppins. I walked 29.74 miles in a week and the vast majority of those miles was at the high school. My body hurts so bad right now. I finally had the opportunity to watch the show today. The cast did an awesome job with the show.

Esther

Wow! Busy lady. Glad you could rest today. I was pretty lazy too. Church and football. Did just get in my 10000 steps.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    I was running all weekend; Saturday outside and Sunday on the treadmill. This morning was weights; triceps and chest.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Just finished Week2Day1 of C25K. Was a little harder than first week but not bad. Had to do it on treadmill because it is a very rainy day here in NC.

Need to catch up on indoor stuff!!