Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Weights yesterday; running this evening. Lunchtime walk. :-)
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yoga 75 mins.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    14,000 steps
    141 minutes of dog walking
    139 minutes riding the exercise bike
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Mile walk at lunch and 2 after dinner
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Swimming. Swimming. And more swimming. I'm getting really tired of swimming. Our chlorine levels are so out of control that I itch so badly. I can't wait to get my new dry suit. I should have it by next week.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Esther, that sounds awful. Any idea why it's so bad? Is there another pool there?
  • Shirley61
    Options
    30 min on turbo trainer (biking)
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Esther, that sounds awful. Any idea why it's so bad? Is there another pool there?

I have no idea why it is so bad. Even the lifeguards are complaining about it. And no. Unfortunately that is the only pool in town. And the water temperature in the ocean is just a tad bit cold for me now. If the water temp was over 55 I would go jump in in a heartbeat. But the ocean is under 50 now and that just makes my joints ache too much. So I just swim and suffer. But my new dry suit will be here soon and I will only have to worry about my hands and head getting wet.

Esther
  • barbiecat
    Options
    16,000 steps
    140 minutes of dog walking
    95 minutes riding the exercise bike
    70 second plank
    line dance class
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    16,000 steps
    140 minutes of dog walking
    95 minutes riding the exercise bike
    70 second plank
    line dance class

Wow! Great activity!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga class 75 mins.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.

20,000 steps
    171 minutes of dog walking
    77 minutes riding the exercise bike
    90 second plank
    taught the two hour line dance class
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Barbie-Your steps stats are amazing, I have 5.01 miles for today, and 11390 steps.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Yesterday it was going to the Transportation Museum and playing with two of my grandsons from PA.

Today will be more of the same. <3<3<3

• Shirley61
    Options
    Biking (turbo trainer) 30 mins.
  • barbiecat
    Options

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif dog walking while listening to an audio book

569147nmlfkdnzlz.gif riding the exercise bike while watching TV
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    8 miles on the tread mill. Mostly walking with a little running mixed in
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    My exercise for the day............ Nobody laugh but I did 9 pound arm curls for the better part of 2 hours. I did a little walking around during the arm curls. You ask how that is possible.......... I was shooting guns. I only shoot black powder guns. A friend bought a Kentucky long rifle that didn't have the proper equipment with it. The flint was way too small and didn't stay clamped in place so after I loaded it it only took me about a half hour of up to my shoulder pull trigger drop fix flint repeat. It is only a 9 pound gun. I also had my rifle which is much shorter but just as heavy. I haven't been shooting with friends in about 12 years. I really enjoyed myself despite playing around with a defective flint. I also took my kids to our high school senior class fundraiser. They have a "carnival". It is a bunch of games like bean bag toss dart throw free throw game football toss cake walk. Walked over a mile just doing that with my 6 yr old for 45 minutes. My hubby also came home from fishing today with a 50 pound box of fresh fish. Red snapper for dinner tomorrow night!!!!!!!!! Can't wait!! He also has halibut too. Yum

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Red snapper is really good. Only get that in Florida on vacation and fishing on a tour boat.

No exercise today its my rest day but will count my steps on Fitbit later on.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Hubby walked the dogs several times so I did less dog walking today than usual....also rode the exercise bike during parts of two TV shows....and did the laundry