Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Weights this morning; legs and shoulders. Walk in the afternoon.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Didnt get to my lunchtime walk. Have alot of cleaning and laundry to get done after work. Hopefully up and down the stairs a bunch will burn some calories
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Did some more shopping, loaded all shopping owns plus 2 kitchen aid mixers onto a pallet to ship home on the barge, then hiked the airport. That was yesterday. Today I swam for an hour.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,968 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif
    Taught the line dance class this morning...several rounds of dog walking adding up to about 90 minutes
    194904olsgis3xqe.gif

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Swam for an hour then walked around downtown while Shaundra had dance.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif About 90 minutes of dog walking and just over 10,000 steps
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    After the swimming and walking downtown my daughter Iris was invited to a slumber party. I got a phone call that the slumber party was canceled due to the brother of the birthday girl breaking his arm. They live just over a half mile from my house so I decided it was a nice night walk down and get my girl. So I walked just over a mile tonight.
  • barbiecat
    Options

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Dog walking and putting away the laundry
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Nothing. My exercise today was doing nothing. I am exhausted. The only problem with doing nothing is you can't stop and rest.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Nothing. My exercise today was doing nothing. I am exhausted. The only problem with doing nothing is you can't stop and rest.

Funny but true. You must be recuperating from your shopping trip.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    After doing nothing yesterday I made up for it today. I swam for 2 1/4 hours. Then I came home and started cooking dinner. We had chicken and dumplings. I got the chicken cooking and diced up my onions, carrots, celery, green beans, mushrooms. By the time I got done with that it was time to go get my girls from school. I then came home and finished up with dumplings. Then I made some chocolate chip cookies for Shaundra's school band concert tomorrow night. I'm tired tonight. Gee...... I wonder why..........

Esther
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :'( I saw the chiropractor this morning and he confirmed that the inflammation continues and the pain I have is related to that but that my walking and dancing are fine in moderation....so here I am with a ton of time and energy but can't walk as much as I want or lift weights or ride the exercise bike.....patience is very challenging

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif I walked the dogs for 134 minutes divided into four different walking sessions.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Today walking 50min I guess that is over 3 miles. I did 5.32 miles on my Fit bit Flex.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Esther - My mother in law has a big cribbage board up at our cottage.
    We will probably get rid of it or give it to someone.
    Do not know how to play.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) 14,000 steps---150 minutes of dog walking...10 minutes on the exercise bike
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Ran this morning; Day 3 of Week 7 C25K. This afternoon I'll walk again.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga class 75 min.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Walked 2 miles at lunch. Dr after work tonight but hoping to get in a short run.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Add gardening to my Yoga class
    90 mins gardening, all the garden beds are cleaned up for the winter.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Walked 2 miles at lunch. Dr after work tonight but hoping to get in a short run.

Ran 2 miles and walked another 1/2 after dinner