Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Spin class. Loved it!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I swam for an hour and a half by myself. Then I ran into a friend and I swam along with her for 45 minutes. Then I came home and peeled cored and sliced apples and packaged them up in "pie portions". I have 3 bags of freshly picked Granny Smith apples ready to vacuum pack and freeze for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We also bought sweet corn on sale so I wrapped those up in 2 ear packages in freezer paper and froze them. Then I made chicken stir-fry again. Made some last night with half the chicken and veggies. Made the rest today. Then I vacuumed my kitchen floor and washed 3 loads of laundry. Then I made a chocolate cream pie for my hubbys captain on his ship. I'm tired and sore. I hope I can sleep tonight. I have not had more than 3 hours of sleep at night for the last 5 days. Shaundra she's 14 has been sick and since the hubby is gone she got clingy and wanted to sleep with me. Normally I don't mind but she was coughing all night every night. She was up to after 2 am 3 nights in a row. I'm hoping to call it a night early tonight.

Esther.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    What a busy day Esther! You sound like you do more at home than I do at work! Lol.

Today was more weights. Legs and shoulders.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    But they say I am a "stay at home" mom. I got the mom part down. But I still struggle with the stay home part :p

Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Esther, you make me tired but then again, I have several years on you. I am 68 and getting slower but I guess I
    do pretty good for an "old lady". Use it or lose it. Awesome day for you. All that activity should have burned a few calories.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    2 mile run and 2.25 walk
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yoga class 75 mins.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    16,000 steps.....taught the two hour beginner line dance class....walked the dogs for two hours
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Walking 35 mins in wind and some rain and temps in the 40's. I dressed with gloves and a hat and warm jacket I
    was comfortable. :D
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) 125 minutes of dog walking....14,000 steps
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I swam for an hour. I swim laps on Saturdays while Iris has her swimming lessons. Today she decided I was a horse in 10 feet of water. She sat on my back and kept yelling giddy up horsey!!!! Not sure how but I managed to swim 10 yards with a 55 pound "monkey" on my back. By the time I made it to the 5 foot marker and could reach bottom the lifeguards who are friends of mine were laughing at me. And during lessons Iris was swimming in the lane next to me and wanted to keep racing me to the other end. For only being 6 that girl can swim. She out swims the 9 and 10 yr olds in her class. I managed to barely keep up with her but my legs burned by the end of the hour. I probably swam more like vigorous than light to moderate but that's ok. It was a great burn and I felt it at the end.

Esther
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Esther - Great job even though you had weight on your back!!!!!!!

Sunday is my rest day but using my Fitbit to get my steps in for the day.

• vicky1947mfp
    Options
    I swam for an hour. I swim laps on Saturdays while Iris has her swimming lessons. Today she decided I was a horse in 10 feet of water. She sat on my back and kept yelling giddy up horsey!!!! Not sure how but I managed to swim 10 yards with a 55 pound "monkey" on my back. By the time I made it to the 5 foot marker and could reach bottom the lifeguards who are friends of mine were laughing at me. And during lessons Iris was swimming in the lane next to me and wanted to keep racing me to the other end. For only being 6 that girl can swim. She out swims the 9 and 10 yr olds in her class. I managed to barely keep up with her but my legs burned by the end of the hour. I probably swam more like vigorous than light to moderate but that's ok. It was a great burn and I felt it at the end.

Esther

Wonderful workout Esther. Such energy.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif 11,000 steps from 105 minutes of dog walking
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    So today I decided to try to get to the pool and swim. What annoys me is the pool doesn't open until 11 am. By then my day is half over. And being as how I am leaving tomorrow I have a ton of stuff to do today. I have laundry, dishes to hand wash because the dishwasher element is out, mop the kitchen floor, fix 10 costume pieces for the nutcracker, cook dinner, get my girls out around the town selling Girl Scout candies and nuts, pack my bag, bathe and brush the dog. But despite the long list I managed to swim for an hour today. Oh I forgot to mention I am getting 45 pounds (yes that is correct and not a typo) of shrimp tonight. I have to get them peeled and vacuum packed tonight before I leave. If I have to stay up all night that is ok. I can sleep on the plane. 20 pounds of shrimp is my parents Christmas present. The other 25 pounds is for us but that is the first installment of shrimp for us. We usually get 50 pounds for us. We love it can you tell. Well, I have spent enough time resting my fingers from sewing on costumes. Back to the grindstone.............

Esther
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Walked 3 miles on the treadmill and up & down the stairs cleaning and doing laundry all day
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    So I managed to swim for an hour. I peeled 45 pounds of shrimp and packaged them up in meal portions. Finished packing my bag. Fixed 6 costumes. Washed 4 loads of laundry. And took my Girl Scouts around the town selling nuts and candies. (I sewed on costumes while I waited for them to go door to door). I'm tired. Can't wait till tomorrow. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Esther
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    So I managed to swim for an hour. I peeled 45 pounds of shrimp and packaged them up in meal portions. Finished packing my bag. Fixed 6 costumes. Washed 4 loads of laundry. And took my Girl Scouts around the town selling nuts and candies. (I sewed on costumes while I waited for them to go door to door). I'm tired. Can't wait till tomorrow. GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!

Esther

Whew!! ;)
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options

Esther

Holy cow. I'm STILL exhausted just reading your daily antics!!

This morning was weights, back and biceps. And I had some extra time, so I threw in a 10 minute run. This afternoon is my lunchtime walk.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga class 75 mins.