Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    My trainer gave me a new routine for my weights. When I started seeing her, I told her I will do anything but burpies. I do mean anything. NO BURPIES!!!!

I'm going to go back and tell her that just because she scratched out the word "burpie" on the sheet DOESN'T MAKE IT NOT A BURPIE!!!!

I gave it an honest try, though. So yesterday was triceps and chest (and burpies. phhhbbbbb.) Today is another run; I'm on week 6 of C25K, but I'm not sure if I'm going for day 2 or day 3; we'll see how I feel.

You are still inspiring Angelfire. The work you are doing will make all the difference down the road. I'm impressed, burpies or no burpies.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    :) Angelfire, even when I was a lot younger I didn't do burpies even when I was lifting heavy and doing a lot of other challenging things. Your workouts are great already.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies!! You totally motivated me to do day 3! 22 minute run for this chicka!!
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement ladies!! You totally motivated me to do day 3! 22 minute run for this chicka!!

Awesome!! Go you!!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Walking 4.24 miles
  • barbiecat
    Options
    an hour of dog walking this morning----most of the line dance class---and I'll walk the dogs again for about 30 minutes before bedtime.1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif I felt like I could have been more active but I want to take it easy so I'll be able to be on my feet for the whole two hours for the line dance class I teach tomorrow.

The reason most people fail instead of succeed is that they trade what they want the MOST for what they want at the MOMENT.
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I was doing errands and ended up with 4.09 miles.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Strength training 25 mins. lifting weights
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Whew!! An hour with my personal trainer yesteday; biceps and back. This morning was legs and shoulders. Tomorrow is rest!!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) Shirley and Angelfire, I am so envious of your strength training.....until my hip/back heal completely, I won't be doing any strength training :'(

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif But the good news is that I walked the dogs this morning and taught my two hour line dance class so I am on my way to recovery. :)
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Shirley and Angelfire, I am so envious of your strength training.....until my hip/back heal completely, I won't be doing any strength training :'(

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif But the good news is that I walked the dogs this morning and taught my two hour line dance class so I am on my way to recovery. :)

So glad you are on the mend. Don't rush it.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Walked around a lake with the dog and swam for 45 minutes.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran a 5k then walked out til 3.5 miles and did weight machines. Training for a 10k next saturday. Pretty sure i can make the distance but it is a very hilly course so i think that's gonna kill me
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga Zone dvd 55 mins.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif 12,000 steps from 2 hours of dog walking :)
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran a practice 10k!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    75 mins Yoga
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    45 minutes spin class!! Fun.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    2 hours of swimming. And 2.5 hours of cleaning the car and a borrowed dog crate. And 3.25 hours of cataloging costumes.
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    2 hours of swimming. And 2.5 hours of cleaning the car and a borrowed dog crate. And 3.25 hours of cataloging costumes.

Busy girl!! Good for you.