Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    :) Hubby out of town so I did all the dog walking----16,000 steps
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Sunday was triceps/chest. Yesterday was week 6 day 1 of C25K, this morning was biceps/back. My but still hurts from Friday's leg day!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Walking 45 mins. Fit bit today 4.58 miles
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    2 miles on my lunch hour is all i got to today.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif 158 minutes of dog walking---16,000 steps
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Ran this morning.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I swam very gingerly today. My back was giving me fits. Then I ran around like a chicken with my head cut off making sure everything was packed for me the hubby and the dog.
  • barbiecat
    Options

1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    21,000 steps
    196 minutes of dog walking
    35 minutes on the exercise bike (first time in over two weeks)
    line dance class
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Weights today; legs and shoulders. My leg still hurts from last week!!! Wasn't able to finish the final 4 sets of squats; ran out of time. :(

Going for a walk at lunch, and then it's a rest day tomorrow!
  • Shirley61
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Walking 3.13 miles

Spent Thursday and Friday to see my grandson. We did some walking at night to dinner and back.
    I did not record that forgot to.
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    13,000 steps
    164 minutes of dog walking

smiley-happy032.gif My goal was to spend as much time sitting today as possible to give my back a rest. The dogs cooperated by not wanting to walk as much on either of their long walks. I worked on the blanket I'm knitting in Seattle Seahawks colors, got my hair cut, went to a friend's house for a visit (we usually meet for a walk but she knew I was cutting back right now, she also knew that I wouldn't eat a snack when I got there so she didn't even make an offer), and did a fair amount of work on organizing files on my computer.
  • Shirley61
    Options
    We had company for the weekend. I took my girlfriend to my Yoga class this morning.

75 mins. Yoga
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Ran 25 minutes today!! Yesterday was running for 22 minutes and weights, chest and triceps.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    This morning was weights; biceps and back. Walk for lunch. It's getting chilly here; I don't know how long I can keep walking!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yoga class 75 mins.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    This morning was weights; biceps and back. Walk for lunch. It's getting chilly here; I don't know how long I can keep walking!

Where is it you live? I am in NC and it is really cool here today but feels great for walking outside.
  • Angelfire365
    edited September 2015
    Options

Where is it you live? I am in NC and it is really cool here today but feels great for walking outside.

I live/work in the Edmonton area; Alberta, Canada. We're getting frost, and the wind is cold! If that dang wind would cut out, it would be nice! Lol.
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Barbiecat........ Don't let my hubby see the blanket!!!! He is a hawks fan. In fact we have tickets to the October 5 game. Then I have my next doctors appointment on the 7th. Can't wait to go.

I swam today after I unloaded the car from our trip. We stopped at Costco!!!!
  • Shirley61
    Options
    There will be walking and biking today will record later. B)
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Legs and shoulders weights today. Walk for lunch.