Our Exercise For The Day

Options

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,992 Member
    Options
    b5vdwnv67hix.jpg

This picture is from a few years ago, but I wear the same costume every year. Tomorrow for my line dance class, we'll wear costumes and dance familiar dances to Halloween theme music (stuff like Monster Mash, Ghostbusters, Spooky)
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thats sounds like fun, I like the idea of dancing to the alloween music. Janice
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) Dog walking, line dance class, and some time on the exercise bike

Here I am with some of my friends at line dance class today

w9m54s0u5bxy.jpg

Here I am with the dogs at home---notice the orange bows in their ears for Halloween

yhfwv6lg0xpw.jpg

• edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Ran home from work today, 3.5 miles
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Cute costume Barbie! Did you dress the dogs up?

Yoga 2 sessions at 90 mins and one session of 120 mins.
    plus a 45 min walk - Yoga Retreat weekend
  • barbiecat
    Options
    Shirley, Orange bows were all the costumes on the dogs.

It was raining this morning so the dogs didn't want to walk....I walked for an hour by myself in the rain and got very wet. We walked together in the afternoon when the rain stopped.....also rode the exercise bike while watching TV
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I went trick or treating with Iris tonight. We climbed HILLS. You know the kind that have the signs for semi trucks to gear down and check brakes. Yeah. The kind that get closed in the snow because it is not safe to plow them hills. My legs are killing me. Gee I wonder why. And out of the 4.34 miles today that I walked less than a mile of that was not Halloween related.

Esther
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif 15,000 steps---primarily dog walking except for a short time when I walked by myself because it was raining and the dogs refused to go out
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Walked 4 miles
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I walked my dog today with the hubby and we cheered during the football game. Other than that I rested my poor battered (from last night) body.

Esther
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ran 2.25, walked 3
    Evelyn
  • barbiecat
    Options
    1056287i3zmwzup2m.gif Stats for today:
    10,000 steps
    79 minutes of dog walking
    102 minutes riding the exercise bike
  • SeeAhtter787
    edited November 2015
    Options
    I swam for an hour and a half and I trotted around the high school auditorium fixing costumes searching for people and returning costumes.

Esther
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    7,245 steps for my morning walk today according to the Google fit app. I generally don't use it much since I don't carry my phone around, but I had it on me for my Runtastic this morning and wondered what it said.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Weights this morning, triceps and chest.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    :) Dog walking, line dance class, and some time on the exercise bike

Here I am with some of my friends at line dance class today

w9m54s0u5bxy.jpg

Here I am with the dogs at home---notice the orange bows in their ears for Halloween

yhfwv6lg0xpw.jpg

Love this pic! So cute.
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    I started C25K yesterday. So tomorrow I will do week 1 day 2. Don't know how far I will get but going to give it a try.
  • edellaratta
    Options
    I started C25K yesterday. So tomorrow I will do week 1 day 2. Don't know how far I will get but going to give it a try.

Good luck!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I swam today with my new "sexy" suit. As soon as I get a picture of it I will post it. It is HARD to swim in a dry suit. But I got one hell of a workout!!!!!!! My legs were burning before I reached halfway down the lane!! Great way to build more muscles. AND NO MORE ITCHING!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY I DONT ITCH ANYMORE!!!!!!!! NO MORE 3 SHOWERS A DAY!!!!!! NO MORE STINKING OF CHLORINE!!!!!!!!!! I'm not happy or excited am I?

Esther
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I swam today with my new "sexy" suit. As soon as I get a picture of it I will post it. It is HARD to swim in a dry suit. But I got one hell of a workout!!!!!!! My legs were burning before I reached halfway down the lane!! Great way to build more muscles. AND NO MORE ITCHING!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY I DONT ITCH ANYMORE!!!!!!!! NO MORE 3 SHOWERS A DAY!!!!!! NO MORE STINKING OF CHLORINE!!!!!!!!!! I'm not happy or excited am I?

Esther

YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!