Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the compliments on the picture. Yes.. Edie is looking good for her age.

Not much planned today either, Yoga class and grocery shopping. The weather has not been great
    with temps in the 50's. Tomorrow it will be 60F and I have an early choir rehearsal before our
    performance on Sunday.

Enjoy the evening,

Shirley
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi everyone,

just popping in for a quick hello. been sticking to less cardio but did gain a couple of lbs:( think it is just water and hopefully will come off soon. trying to get my body back in order.

connie, great news!!
    marie, i would love some taters!
    janice, glad you are not worrying hope everything with your son is ok
    shirley, beautiful family!
    nancy, hope the cake came out great! yes the baking is laborious! i did come up with a cookie, 14g p, 14g f and 9g c. they are actually really good!! yay!!

have a good weekend and stay positive!

stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Great news Connie yippee
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Nancy............. Share a piece of German chocolate cake with me!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is first dress rehearsal for the ballet. They have been keeping me really busy. Two of us had 10 days to get all costumes altered and parts made. It has been a very long week and a half. Between working out and fixing costumes it has consumed my life. I hate it when I have no life like that. But it will be over soon!!!!!! And that German chocolate cake sounds great. I just might make me one............

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    my sales are dropping some glad of that This staying compliance does work.
    Alice is coming out today and it is my job to decide where to go and eat. It will have to be where I can get my compliance food which is really not to hard to do, Just have to watch my choice I will take a small bottle of fat free salad dressing with me for no place carry it. So got to be prepare No German chocolate cake..ESTHER
    Connie was hopping to see you in wonderland this morning if not today it will be soon.
    i am still shooting for the 170's

Good morning my friends.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Esther, Next time I am in Alaska I will drop off your German Chocolate Cake.

Had a great time with family yesterday.

Nancy
  • slw19
    Options
    hi all,

hope you had a good weekend. it was really rainy here but looks like it will be a nice week.

i am going to try a new plan this week, the only thing that really bugs me about it is it is super low in calories but i am going to try because many people i know hove had great success. i have bee going up and down the same couple of lbs for months so i figured why not. worse comes to worse, i won't do it or modify it a bit. it is really just clean eating and much less protein.

hope you have a great monday!!

stephanie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning,

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Steph, Good luck on your new eating plan. I guess we all go from one plan to another
    looking for something that will work for us.

Not any big plans for today.

Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my choir performance. I have been doing this for 2 years now and still get nervous. :)
    I had my mother in law, hubby, and youngest daughter there. My oldest daughter wasn't feel well so
    maybe she will come to another one. A friend of mine and her husband surprised me by coming too.
    I hope to get a picture up here when it goes in dropbox from the camera.

Today its raining and gray and I went to Yoga class. I also joined a Fitbit workweek hustle competion from Monday to Friday. So I will probably get on the bike too. Its laundry day today so I better get
    started.

Shirley

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Hello misfits. It was raining this morning so had my breakfast of potatoes just plain and went back to bed woke I up and had more potatoes and chopped salad with fat ree dressing , ice tea.
    Had a nice time out with Alice yesterday. We went to trades joe . I bough a bowl of chopped salad so I had handful on my potatoes. Quite good too with fat free I am working hard to get below the 180's. We went out to ear and had a big baked potato, salad with fat free dressing.
    Tonight I will have a baked sweet potato and mustard greens. I am getting additive to these potatoes.

Have a great day all.

Marie
  • slw19
    Options
    so i already killed the plan, i was so hungry by this afternoon!! it says you need to eat carbs and proteins separately. if i just eat carbs, i do not feel satisfied at all:( need to figure something else out!!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning, friends! Happy Tuesday!

Marie..glad you enjoyed your time with Alice. I like Trader Joes, too.

Steph..not good to be hungry. I know you will find something that sastifies your body's needs.

Shirley..glad your performance went well.

Nancy...the cake sound delish! That would have been tough for me if I had to make it. Glad you enjoyed your family.

It has been rainy here since Sunday and very humid. The old house went on the market yesterday. I hope this will be a quick process. Gym day for me then a hair appointment.

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Good morning folks
    Today is Walmart shopping day. Oh good I can restock my potatoes about all I need to get. But will check out the frozen veggies.
    Connie I hope the old house goes quick too.
    Steph you have a delightful day.
    Nancy good that Ben is a lot better. and you are up to doing all of that cooking.
    Shirley love the picture you posted on the Sneakers. Glad your concert is over and you had a great time.
    Janice how are you doing today?
    Ruthie I have an ideal you are having a gear tim
    Hugs to all
    Marie

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies!!

The scale bounced around a lot last week but in the end registered a .4 loss. I'll take it.

It still amazes me how much hard work it takes to lose a little and how easy it is to gain.

We've had some good rain the past few days. It looks like it might rain this morning but I haven't seen the forecast.

I'll check back later
    Ruthie

• eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good morning,

Sounds like everyone has a plan and we are all trying to reach some kind of goal.
    It seems like every time I get in a groove I have a bump like someone invites you to dinner or something!!!!
    It's not hard to do if eating at a restaurant but in a home situation it is hard.

Wish we had a Trader Joes. We have Sam's, Whole Foods and Fresh Market.

Beautiful day!!! Going to Sam's and then to Walmart to get some reprints of pictures Ben found while cleaning
    out my MIL's stuff!!!!

Have a good day.

Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Good afternoon,
    I haven't been up to much lately, just sticking close to home. I put a crockpot of navy beans on today and also some green beans in another one, I like having the green beans around to go with my meals. It's gotten cooler around here the past few days, so getting free air conditioning.

Today they called with my results on my biopsies and pap, turns out they didn't get enough cells for my pap, and I have to get another one done. The good news is the biopsy on the cyst and the one from up inside my uterus walls are both negative from cancer, so that is great news. I am not sure when I am getting the new pap, I go for the ultrasound on Tuesday, so hopefully they will do it before that. Gotta go my sister is on the phone. Janice
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    :) I got up super early this morning to walk the dogs before we left the house at 6:30 for an early meeting. Later Jake and I watched our recording of DWTS...he sat in the recliner, I rode the exercise bike, and the dogs snoozed on the couch. Now Jake has gone out for lunch and a long visit with a friend so I'll have the house to myself to watch TV and do my weight training routine....later I'll walk the dogs again.

:)Stephanie, I agree that you should ditch that eating plan that wasn't satisfying....look for something that you can stick to

<3 Barbie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    @janiceclark08...yay!!!!!!

@eyegirl777va...we have all three of those plus Trader's. However, I only go to any of them when I need something "special" that I can't find anywhere else. Publix is my go to store for produce and Walmart for the basics.

Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    @janiceclark08 what a relief!!! I'm having a scan tomorrow and am hoping for equally great results.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Barbie. Glad to see you back with us given us some of your expert advice. And I agree with you We have to be satisfied with our food to stick with it.
    Marie