Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Good morning, losers! Happy Monday!

I hope all of you lovely ladies had a super Mother's Day! I enjoyed the weekend with family. I don't have a lot planned for the day except to enjoy this beautiful weather and get a few chores done. The scale has not budged in a while, but I am staying the course as experience has taught me that it will happen in its own time if I continue to do the right thing.

Make it a great day, losers!

Connie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all,

hope you had a great weekend and a happy mother's day!

connie, maybe one meal of something off but within calories will get you moving again. i guess some carbs? I've been doing a lot of reading and it is often suggested. just not everyday, lol!

have a great monday everyone!!

stephanie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

Connie, I can identify with the scales not moving!!!

Not planning much for today.

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @slw19 I am hoping that my having a small piece of buttercream cake and some banana pudding yesterday will do the trick. I expected a gain this morning, but weight was the same. While the sweets were good at that moment, later on, my stomach did not agree!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I hope everyone enjoyed their day yesterday. We went to a buffet for Mothers Day, we took my MIL
    who is 90 years old. The variety of food is always good and one room with just desserts. I did
    have some but small ones. Yes..the scale was up and since I weigh in on Monday's now. Another week to go and see what happens. We see Isaac (grandson) tomorrow and staying overnight. :D

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi Folks
    I just been hanging out wit Jerry watching TV with him.
    we were to get some storms this afternoon but so far none has came this way.

I am doing eat on my starch solutions. Wish I had known about this long time ago.
    Feeling so much better. still have been going up and down but I got high hopes. i am completely happy with it. and so easy to prepare my meals . I steam me a big bowl of red potatoes every morning and have them as my main focus. Have join several groups on it and have learn to prepare them potatos so many different ways. right now i am dicing a potato and adding it to my salads with chopped raw veggies.and fat free Italian dressing. I eat 2 fruit a day. Alice always said I eat weir I do keep my starches food to one servings per meal on account of my Diabetics and it is running great so is my blood pressure I have not touch the salt shaker in a few days. I still get some in my dressing tho. Need to learn to make me some no salt dressing.
    Well Better go.
    Have a wonderful day.
    marie
  • slw19
    Options
    connie,

bet it will drop by tomorrow or wed for sure...
  • CALIECAT
    edited May 2016
    Options
    i made it tis morning The Scales says 179.8 Just barely in the 170's But I am in it this morning Hurrah
    2944578tc0blasnb1.gif2944578tc0blasnb1.gif2944578tc0blasnb1.gif2944578tc0blasnb1.gif2944578tc0blasnb1.gif2944578tc0blasnb1.gif

Now its my job to eat those taters and get in the 160's
    So happy
    Marie

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good morning,

Marie, That is great news!!! You have worked so hard to see the 170's you deserve a big hug!!! <3.

Hope everyone is ok.

Going shopping with a friend.

Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @CALIECAT....WhooHoo!!! Hard work pays off! Good for you!

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, Marie- Congratulations!!That is so great, you have really found your plan.

Today I go for my new pap smear and ultrasound. I will be glad when all this is over.Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    @janiceclark08...this is but a bump in the road of life. Hugs coming your way! {{ }}

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yes Janice I truly love eating this way.

It will soon be all over and you can get back with your life. Hugs
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the hugs, I got back alittle bit ago, from the doctors. My ultrasound was all good, but the place on my cervix wasn't gotten completely and it started bleeding again when he was trying to get cells for my pap smear. He is going to cut that whole area off and I have to have my husband take me, so I can take something for the pain while he is cutting it off. After that I hope we'really done but I'm sure I will have to go back for him to see how it's healing. But I am very thankful no signs of cancer so far, so this is the best case scenario and he feels that is the reason for the bleeding that I had. So a couple more visits, is okay. My blood pressure was really good there again, happy about that. Sorry to ramble on. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks for the report Janice.Glad it turn out good so far. Take care
  • slw19
    Options
    thinking about you janice and hoping for the very best!!
    XOXO
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning,

Been up and had breakfast of sweet potatoes and some vegetables baked beans.
    Don,'t looks like these storms are going to leave us anytims soon.

Have awonderful da
    Marie

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Marie - CONGRATS! you are doing wonderful.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am hope it does not take me as long to lose the next 10 lbs, thanks Shirly
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, losers!

Marie...you found what works for you...congrats!

Janice...ramble on...that's what makes this group so comforting...we can whine, moan and ramble!

It's heating up here. The dog and I have been out early and I'm enjoying early morning quiet on the porch. I need to do some errands today, but that's about all. The scale is at a standstill, but I am stronger than it so I will carry on.

Make it a great day, friends!

Connie