Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Good morning. misfits i got to bed early so long night for me last night.
    missy has not woke up for her treat . She says she is not. Ready to be. Up .yet. No plans for today yet.o am sure something wrll pop up..

Hope you all have a happy Sunday
    marie
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,983 Member
    Options
    :)Marie, I'm glad things continue to improve with Missy. We are making plans to adopt a dog that was rescued in Houston. If all goes well she'll be here next weekend.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Oh Barbie so happy for you getting a rescue dogie. Be sure and send a pic when you get Her/him/
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Friends,

A busy day of cooking and I am tired now. Will be watching some TV and relaxing. Tomorrow we are headed to the boat show in Toronto.

Have a good night.

Shirley

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Oh Barbra so,happy for you. Be waiting on a picture is it a poodle?z ,?t.

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Morning, losers!
    I hope your week is off to a great start! I am grocery shopping this morning and planning this week's meals. My eating has been unstructured and I am not making any progress so back to basics. I am tired of eating the same things, so a change is needed as I think this is why I am not moving forward. Anyway, special occasions are almost over as I just have one more to get through and that's my son's b-day coming up February 2. It will be a quiet one since my DIL will have about 4 weeks left before her due date.

Make it count today, misfits!
    Connie
  • Shirley61
    Options
    Yesterday I made Biggest Loser pancake recipe which we love and I made a new recipe of beef stew in the crockpot from Pinterst recipe which turned out delicious. We had my MIL over for dinner too.

Now to get ready for the boat show.

Have a good week.

Shirley
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi misfits,

Today is looking good weather wise and am glad to see the sun once again.

I started on my recumbent bike last week and it didn't seem to bother the knee any more than just walking.

My weight loss is still almost at a standstill but I just keep plugging along.

Hope everyone will have a great week.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2017
    Options
    evry one seems happy this morning. That real good.
    jerry and i been to aldi's this morning. our first visit there. was not to impressed i did buy some fruits and veggies and a few other items. It is located out in the country or should I say used to be country now it has more stores, Like a little cities or big cities. think we will stick with our locales stores here in Mesquite.
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I haven't been up to alot. I did get out and run around a few times this week, when it was nicer. I got a couple of nice blouses, that fit good. I got them at the goodwill only 3.99 each. My hair has stopped thinning and I am using a new shampoo treatment product and I think it is helping my hair grow. It is a repairing shampoo and suppose to be good for helping your hair grow. My sister is selling it, I was very skeptical until I myself seen improvement and growth. I have still been counting calories and walking, not alot of weightloss but not going up either. Gotta run. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2017
    Options
    i AM WAITING TILL SPRING************************************ hmmm

Good hearing from you Janice, seems like you got it all under control
    marie
  • lovesretirement
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Marie...I am not a fan of Aldi's either.
    Janice...good to hear you are doing well.
    Nancy...glad you can ride your bike without much pain.
    Shirley...your post inspired me to cook a rump roast in the crockpot today.

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I much admit. Every thing I have

bought at Aldi yesterday has been excellent I must have jump to the wrong decisions yesterday. i am cooking pintos beans today . will add some d cooked rice after they get done.Got to get back on track . easier said than done.That will be my dinner today. My lunch today will be a veggie plate baked okra, steam squash onions slice tomatoes , baked apple I am anxious to go back and buy some of the oi less bread that a friend told me about. Its been a long time since i have had a sandwich
    happy eating folks
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Good morning Misfit,
    We have a cool front coming thru but not a strong one..
    jerry made my coffee this morning now time for my oatmeal anf fruit.

missy is still asleep, jerry gone back to bed
    thats the Ward,s news this morning

See you all later,
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Morning, all!
    Not much going on here. On my way to the gym for training and the pool. I am enjoying my tea and boiled egg and trying to stay positive as I listen to the news. Good weather today but will cool down considerably tomorrow.

Make it a great day!
    Connie
  • JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Boo! Haha long time not posting....

My hubs is still recovering from his crash, still has to wear a neck brace. Hoping every day it will come off.
    On top of all that, when we moved to GA we decided to rent before buying and now our lease is up soon, our landlady is increasing the rent and we had plans to buy a house this year anyway. Soooo I've been out with our realtor trying to find something in a hot sellers market. We've got 2 contenders now and we'll see how the inspection goes.

I'm just ready to be done with it and back to a routine.

Hope everyone is doing well. January is almost over...can't believe it.

Ruthie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Ruthie-Glad your husbands,on the mend. I hope you find a house soon. Sounds like you have been pretty busy, take care. Janice
  • Shirley61
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Hi ladies,

A busy week with apts. so I have been travelling alot to these apts. and not much getting done at home.
    Our cupboards are done being painted and should be put together tomorrow. So I can clean the kitchen and get back normal again.

Isaac is coming Saturday for an overnight with grandma and grandpa. Can't wait to see him.

Ruthie - Glad to hear your hubby is doing better and good luck on the new house.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning Misfit
    I been watching Little house on the praise on antenna TV. Love watching their shows all dress up in their calico and bonnets going to school. I notice this morning their dresses was made out pastel polka dots and now Walmart by me does carry a lot of the pastel fabric. of the polka fabric Makes me want to go buy me some

Also reminds me of spring and it is just around the corner

Made me some veggies soup out of some veggies I got at Aldi mighty good. In my little crock pot.Will be having it for lunch today. I did not see there frozen food. really, But will next time we go. .
    Misty had another first this morning, She decided to come out and eat her food in the living room instead of in the corner behind Jerry chair. Learning to be social eater Maybe now I can take her pictures and she met me at te door when I came out of our bedroom . She was ready to go out Bye for now -Marie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    This is January 27th we are headed to the store hunting for milk bones for Missy, she loves the milk bones gravy bones not so much for the others. I think I know what to look got now..

all is fine here in our household. Nice sunny day rather cool but should warm up as the day rolls on along.no cooking today still have beans, rice left overs and veggie soup. Beans and rice turn out to be my favorite dish with some taco sauce on top. and a salad yum.
    Have a great day misfits.-Marie