Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Today I have 2 non scale victories to report, a few months ago I bought some long shorts that didnt fit, I put a pair on yesterday and wore them and today I wore the other pair, its good to see changes, however I am in the 170's, and hopefully I will not go in the 180's again.I stayed in them along time and for months I kept going back in them. It made me feel I still am going in the right direction. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Saturday!

Marie...we go out every day. They should start clearing the land by the end of the month. Probably won't be done until January or February. That's good because it gives me time to clean out this one.

Janice..so wonderful about the shorts. I would love to weigh 180!

Shirley...have fun this weekend!

Nancy..any rain yet?

Faye, Ray, Steph and everyone else..hope all is well with you guys!

Just got in from a walk with Cooper. He's fine and my knee is fine, thank goodness! We got plenty of needed rest yesterday. Today is massage day and I am looking forward to it.

Make it a great day, losers!
    Stay strong!

I believe, too.

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning,
    Connie, No rain since July 4th!!! Our neighbors who don't have sprinkler systems have grass that
    is brown!!!! Towns around us have limited water usage and burn bands in place.
    We begin to have a chance of rain starting tomorrow.
    Have a great weekend everyone.
    Nancy
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I will be leaving tomorrow for the cottage and no Wi Fi so I will be disconnected for a week.

See you guys when I get back.

Shirley
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Shirley have a great time at the cottage. You are the "goingest" gal I know.

Nancy our neighborhood is all brown. We too been ration water a long time. No rain all summer not much in sight.
    We are pretty much used to it here in Texas.

Connie take some picrures of your lot. Would love to see it.

Janice so proud of you.
    Since it is almost 2 Pm I better think about lunch
    Marie
    I believe, I do

• janiceclark08
    Options
    Connie-I am glad to hear Cooper and you are both doing good. It sounds like things are about to get rolling on the new house, what an exciting time. I remember there has been plenty of times before that I would have been thrilled to be in the 180's, its just I have been there since the end of December, hopefully I will be staying in the 170's, and shorter than the 180's.

Nancy- Hopefully you will have rain soon, you all need to do a rain dance. Ha, ha. We have had a good amount of rain this summer, but lately its been dry. I had to water the tomatoes they were starting to look alittle brown in spots.

Shirley- Have a good time at the cottage, its nice that you and your husband get to get out of town alot. My husband was just saying he's ready for a vacation, he has been working on a school and there was a time deadline and he couldnt take any time off, now schools are open so he will be able to soon, they still have some more work there, thats an addition. I'd like to go to the beach.

Marie- I hope you have been doing okay, and get some rain soon. Thank you for your kind words. I have come along way and its good to hear other people take notice. I just need to remember to be patient.

Well I gotta go, have a great weekend everyone. Janice
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all!!

sorry I haven't been around but it has been kind of busy with my kids coming home, my daughters bday and back to school stuff. all is good but I have been eating too much or maybe just some of the wrong stuff. it has been hard to keep on my schedule and routine, tracking challenging when eating out so much. I was up a lb this morning:( I know this is life and I shouldn't let the scale define me. I don't know about you guys but it is difficult for me to get back on the wagon sometimes, I prefer to stick to routine!!

hope everyone is well!!

great about the shorts Janice!!

connie, how is the reset going?

marie, I always eat lunch at 2:) maybe because I eat 6 times a day!

Shirley, have fun on your trip!!

nancy, how are you?

hi to everyone else!! ester, faye, Rachel, Barbie

Stephanie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    good morning

Sort of slow this morning.

I have some questions this morning. Connie is your husband retired? Nancy? Janice? REST OF The GANG?

The kitties are having a ball this morning as usually Already been up here helping me type and chasing the mouse. A long time cyber friend sent them some toys to play with. They have them all scatter all over the house.. They are allowed the run Of the house except the bedroom. They usually stay pretty close to me. Real close. in fact.
    Waiting on Alice to get out here She lost over 4 lbs. at WW yesterday . She is back on Her diet. at last,

Our New Air-condition is working like a dream what we heard it was going to be way out of our budget. But our neighbor got it thru his work at a great a discount And he installed it for us. So a wonderful savings for us. A BIG ONE.
    GOT TO GET DRESS SEE YOU LATER
    mARIE
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Sunday!

Marie..yes, my husband is retired, too. He retired a year before I did. Good for Alice getting back on track and your savings on a new air conditioner! Sounds like you are loving those kitties!

Steph..the reset is going great for now. The scale has been in my favor. Hope to lose the remainder of what I gained this week.

Just returned from church so need to get some sweet potatoes going for the week. They are my carb staple these days.
    I'll check back later.

Stay strong, losers!
    Connie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie-My husband is 50yrs old and still working, he is a carpenter. I have been off 5years at the end of this month, time flies, it was suppose to be alittle break, not this long. I really like not working anymore, tired of the b.s. that goes with it. Glad your neighbor saved you money on your air, that was nice of him.

Stephanie-I know with school starting there soon and kids just returning, things are different, but really thats your normal, I'm sure you will get back on track, everyone has days the scale is up alittle thats normal, dont worry it will go back down.

Have a good day everyone. Janice

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Lazy day for me gang. Watching a hot pot so it doesn't boil. Applejack sure smells good. Soon as I am done cooking this up I am taking Iris to a birthday party. She went to one last Sunday. One today and hers is next Sunday!!!! Glad I'm not a real fan of store bought cake. Next weekend however will be a watermelon cake again.

Esther
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Good Afternoon Ladies,
    Marie, Yes, my husband is retired. He retired a few months after me. He was a Special Agent with IC Railroad. It was really hard for me to adjust to him being in the recliner so much!!!
    So glad you are cooling well with the new A/C and blessed with a good neighbor who helped.

I've had a quiet afternoon after church. Hubby is at the hospital with his mom who is 93 and having some hip problems. We spent about 8 hours with her yesterday. She is a character,
    she was upset because she forgot to pack her anti wrinkle cream!!!!
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good morning, misfit losers! Happy Monday!

I'm just peeking in before heading to the pool. I am down 1.8 this morning which puts me 6 ounces away from before diet break weight. When I lose that and a smidge more, I will finally say that eating at maintenance worked! I will also say that cutting back on exercise also worked as well since I started my cut and lesser exercise at the same time. :)

I'll be back later.

Stay strong!
    Connie
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Good morning, friends! I am down a little on the scale since Wednesday when they made a change to my meal plan. I had NO energy on Friday for my leg workout. It was bad. Not sure why. I'll take the loss.

Wednesday is my 6 week accountability session. I can't believe it's already been 6 weeks. My one year will be up before I know it!

Congratulations to all who have lost this week and are fitting into smaller clothes!

Connie, so glad your fur baby is okay!

Esther, have some watermelon cake for me next weekend. Sounds delicious even though I don't really like cake or sweets. Give me salty and crunchy instead!

Nancy, hope your MIL heals quickly.

Marie, kiss the kitties for me. I love baby animals! <3

Hello to everyone else. :-)

Have a great day and week ahead.

Becky

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi misfits
    Becky had to wait till those kitties took a nap. They discover the mouse on the computer and loves to play with it. as I try to type. Bt both are asleep nowlg4dwtt3qlt7.jpg

This is Bubba waiting on the mouse to fly bye.

• eyegirl777va
    edited August 2015
    Options
    Morning Misfits,

Alright Connie!!!! Hopefully your plan is working.

Just got my exercise done for today.

Becky, Way to go!!!

Marie, Bubba is so cute!!!

Have a good day.

Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie happy Dance from a few of us

868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif868062a3p74g0ror.gif

So happy for you
    Love Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    B) thanks!!!

Marie...your kitty is so cute on your desk!!
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    Hello Losers,

I am back! I have Wi Fi for 55 days now. I am checking in today to say hi. I walked today for 40 min and
    it is 32C which is really hot. No A/C here at the cottage and it is supposed to rain today but nothing yet.

Have a good day!

Shirley
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Marie, I love Bubba! He is adorable. Mew!