• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie! Hope you are doing well!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    hello misfit

nancy our boy came thru Sunday like a bullet out of the cave. So proud of our bunch of players. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Marie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just wanted to tell you all my good news, I went to the cancer gyno, last week, and she said everything is still good. It was a like 100 pound weight off my chest. In June the radiologist was concerned abut something, but she said it was good. Thank you God. I hope everyone else is doing good. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Janice! So glad that your’re cancer free!

Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I was In ER with real bad fluild built up. Got out of bresth Thurday morning they kept me till late Friday
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Marie, Sorry to heat about your medical issues. Hope you are doing well now,
    Maybe Dak will do well this year.
    Take care of yourself
    Hope Jerry is doing ok.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Marie....glad you are back home and on the mend.
    Hi Nancy!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, Marie I hope you are feeling better now. Take care. Hi Connie and Nancy, I hope all is well. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thank you all. Such a sweet group. I am doing fairly well
    ps Janice glsd you are cancer free now/Alice is coming over and cooks my meals for me.. Jerry helps me get it out of the fridge and warm it up for

me. I am doing fine.
    I will try I am doing pretty good on this salt free diet. My doctor said I could have 2 of those small pk of salt a day like those that they put in your fast food. I will try to make me some salt free breds next week to make me some salt free bread next week/

be seeing you all.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    My eyes are so bad unabble to read my own postSo ifnore all the bad slelling.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Marie, glad you are doing better. That's so good that you have Alice, to help you and Jerry, with everything.
    Cold and rainy here today, yesterday we had family pictures taken, with my husbands family, at a park. It was so cold, but at least it didn't rain and we got it done. It was my husbands family and there are six siblings, spouses and his mother. It took awhile to do. Afterwards, my hubby and I went to Outback Steakhouse. It was good, but alot of calories, however that's all I had all day except a couple of ritz crackers. I still was within my calories for the day. So overall good day. Have a good week everyone. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Janie i am fe
    marieeling so much better now. . Alice and I went out for lunch Had a big salad then went to Penny's and got me 5 new blouse woopee====================== Have not bought no new clothes in a long time.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Janice!

Hi Nancy!

Marie...glad you are doing well!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi everyone! Hope y’all are doing well.

Marie...you’re about to have (or maybe just had) a birthday, right? Happy Birthday!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    yes Connie nov 7 tomorrow 88 years old and you too i think the 11th for you
    Happy Birthday
  • linder4866
    linder4866 Posts: 11,081 Member
    Options
    Happy early birthday Marie! I sent a card but the post office told me it won’t arrive tomorrow. Stay tuned! Hugs.

Lin <3<3
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Happy Birthday Marie and Connie !! I know it's early, but I didn't want to miss it. I hope you enjoy your day.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Happy, Happy B-day, Marie!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thanks and happy belated birthhday to you/ I don't know how the 11 slip right past me/Sorry connie too much going on here with Jerry problems and me.
    linder4866 wrote: »
    Happy early birthday Marie! I sent a card but the post office told me it won’t arrive tomorrow. Stay tuned! Hugs.

Lin <3<3
    I dot it lin Thanks Seetheart it is beautiful/ ove you.

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday Wishes to Connie and Marie. Hope you had a Special Day.