Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Nancy! I had a wonderful time with family and ate cake/ice cream without regret or guilt!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    hum I ddid not get a birthday cake
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie and Marie,
    Hope y’all had a great Thanksgiving.
    I am back home from a week at my sisters with way too much food and way too many temptations.
    Gotta get with the program and get rid of this fat I gained. After all the weeks of behaving myself I can still get off track so easily and that is depressing!!! It’s been a rough few weeks for us but have to focus on getting ready for Christmas one month from today. Just can’t believe this year has gone so fast!!!
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Nancy...glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving! I, too, ate way too much, and I am back on track today. I just needed a break from counting/tracking food so I just ate what I wanted. Yes, the year went quickly...my grandson will be 2 in February!

Marie... hope you had a great Thanksgiving and are doing well!

Connie
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Connie, I can’t believe your grandson will soon be 2 years old! Wow, time is really flying by.
    Yes, will be back on track and 2019 goal will be set soon. We can do it!!!
    Nancy
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi Marie, Hope you are doing good and having a Merry Christmas.
    Miss not seeing you around here.
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. Ours was good, my kids, my grandchildren and their mates all came over Sunday to celebrate. My daughter is going to have a c-section Friday, if not before then. She is having a boy, that makes 5 boys from my 2 kids. His name is going to be Deacon. I hope everyone is doing well. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi Janice, Good to hear from you and glad you had a good Christmas. We had a great day with our kids and grandchildren.
    Ready to get all the sweets out of the house and get back in my routine.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Janet and Nancy! Hope your holiday was fantastic!

Glad to get back to my routine. 2019 is the year to finish this and get to goal!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Connie, I agree, I have just been maintaining , after a small gain, still under 200. However, this isn't what I wanted but after going on 5 years, I need to lose again. Good luck Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Connie, I agree, I have just been maintaining , after a small gain, still under 200. However, this isn't what I wanted but after going on 5 years, I need to lose again. Good luck Janice

Good luck to you, too, Janice! My lowest is180 and I picked up a few last week. I have been here for over a year so I really need to get on with it!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Connie, My lowest was 177 in 2015, but I am at 195 now. I have been in the 190''s for awhile, still down 40 pounds. I would be thrilled to get to 169 this new year. That's only 26 pounds, easier said than done. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Hi Connie and Janice,
    Yes, I am up a few pounds too but ready to finish what I started and I think 2019 is the year to get it done.
    I was doing great until October when I had some setbacks but I am ready to get back on track.
    Good luck to all of us.
    I am concerned about Marie!!!
    Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Nancy, I am concerned too about Marie, I hope everything is okay. Maybe she just hasn't been online latey. Janice
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Janice, I hope that is the reason. Nancy
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi, the baby arrived safely and my daughter is good to. He has all kinds of dark hair. Hard to believe I have 2 new grandbabies.They are adorable. Deacon weighed 7lbs 13 oz 19inches long. I am trying to send a picture, but so far I cant. Janice
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    31q4o5kj4tfa.jpg
    ]
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Here' s Christian, at our Christmas, he wasn't feeling well.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Happy New Year, Ladies!

Janice...your new grandson is adorable!

Nancy...you will make your goal in 2019! (Right along with me!)

Wish we would hear from Marie. I used to check the other thread she was on, but can’t remember the name. It was Golden something or Silver something.

If you wear a Fitbit, did you know you can track food, too? Go to the app to log it. It not only logs food, but will give you a running balance of calories in-calories out. You can set calorie goals, workout goals, and water goals. The food database is huge and it also has a barcode scanner to scan what is not in the database. I have not been tracking food here since joining weight watchers last year. I track on their app. But now double tracking on Fitbit. I was listening to the podcast We Only Look Thin and the woman was saying that she only used her Fitbit to track calories in/out to lose over 100 pounds. Sooooo.....since this is gonna be my year, and my quest is to get to my goal, I figured it would not hurt to try something different. It’s like MFP, but the fact that Fitbit activity directly impacts what you decide to eat to stay within your calorie range so the guesswork is gone. Sorry to be so long winded, but thought it might be helpful.

Good Luck to us in 2019!
  • eyegirl777va
    Options
    Janice, You have some great looking grands. I know you are so proud of them.

Connie, I have an older Fitbit but I don’t think it would be able to track food. I am not using it but that sounds interesting. I do believe this is our year to reach our goal. I have gotten some Wonder Slim products on Amazon that I think will be helpful on WW.
    I tried the Zesty Vegetable Bean Chili today (1WW point) and it was pretty tasty. Was messy to fix in microwave as it kept boiling over even in a 2 cup container. I will have to find a remedy for that. (590mg sodium, 100 calories, 4 gm fiber, 12 gm protein). It is a dehydrated soup just have to add water.
    Was Marie’s group Silver Sneakers??
    Happy New Year
    Nancy