Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Keto will be great for your blood sugars, Marie. Watch the fat consumption, though. I had to cut way back on that because my cholesterol spiked upward. I lost a few pounds, but not as much as other folks. I eat more balanced and include all food groups....kinda like the 1:1:1. I have been stuck in the low 180s for a loooooong time.
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I was down 2 pound this morning. hope they stay off. I had some of Atkins drinks But I got computated Don't know exacly what happen Seems to be Ok now.This dieting is for the birds.

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie, I would put a little basket or something like that on the dresser and make sure he puts his wallet and keys, etc, there, everytime you come back from being out, on your errands, first thing. Even if you do it when you get in. I'm sure easier said then done, just an idea, trying to help. I go to the doctors Thursday, I pray that I am still good. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    you will be Janice. But I will be thinking of you and saying a prayer
    for you
    Marie
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Thank you! Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Janice....thoughts and prayers!
    Marie...a basket on the dresser or even beside the door you enter sounds good. You could check it to make sure keys/wallet has been put in there.
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Hi ladies, my Dr visit wasn't great, I have some abnormal tearing, however he doesn't feel a mass and doesn't think it's malignent. He wants me to go sex free for a month and see if it heals. I go back in September. Hopefully things look better then. Janice
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    p34hrsjak5m1.jpg
    This is my veggies lunch for today
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    7mnr0d5es98i.jpg
    my crepe myrtle just bloom
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie....your flowers are gorgeous! And your food looks good!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I think got my new camera working So will be posting more pictures
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    we got invaded by rats cost us a thousand Dollars.But I think we are thru with them Our neighbor had them 'too.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Oh no, Marie! Was there a nest of them somewhere nearby?
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2018
    Options
    I don't know. The extermenaters comes every week to check the house for any new holes they can get into We have no signs of any now.Thanks goodness and should have none now. We have lived in this house 60 years and never had any problems before.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    Marie, Sorry you had a problem with the rats. That would freak me out!!!
    Connie, Hope all is well with you.
    Janice, Good to hear from you.
    I am spending the week with my sister. Nice to have a change of scenery.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Have fun, Nancy!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Busy day today.had to take my hearing aid in for some minor adjustment. Rough ride with me not being able to read street signs Jerry not knowing where he was at. But we made it ok

Alice is coming over Saturday to help me get on Medicaid so I will have bus service Hope I can get it.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...glad to hear y’all made it ok. Keeping you and Jerry in thoughts and prayers.
  • CALIECAT
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Thanks Connie. I am living in a difference world now. poor Jerry memory is getting worst. Alone with me. too. But he is still my sweetheart.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Marie, My heart goes out to you and Jerry. Praying that you get the help both of need.
    Nancy