Easter Misfit Losers' chatting station

Options

Replies

• janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Marie, I am sorry to hear Jerry is getting worse, I'm sure it's really hard f or you both. Sending hugs and prayers to you both.Janice
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Thank you girls. yes it is pretty bad. and it is hard on him.. But he still manage to do h is jobs around te house a little reminder from me.. Which is most hunting t misplace items. e lose is glasses a couple times a day. But so do I
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Good morning well I am off of the Keto diet. leaving off my beans and oatmeal got me so constipated it took everything I could take to get it to moving finally it did left me with a bad sore butt.still hurts to sit down.
    Missing you guys

boy is it hot heremarie

]

• lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies...just dropping by and wanted to say hello to all. Hope y’all are doing well.
    Connie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Doing well. Thank you Connie

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi there!!!!
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Marie!, Where have you been and how are you doing?
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie and Marie,
    Hope y’all are doing well!! We made it through the hot summer and fall is on its way.
    Football season is here. More interested in college football as our grandson is playing
    at a community junior college.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    keep us inform Nancy.how excited. none of kids was every in too sports
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    ok I am typing away
    Thought I would drop in for a spell.Things are going great here Well under the circumstance anyway.. jerry is no worse and no better. He still my sweet honey bun. We are still living in this old house by our self. As for me. I am trying to relearn all the first weight watcher first book. From 1963. I do have the book but Its so hard for me to read hardback books. The print is just to small for me. My eyes are really deuterating. have to get Jerry to check my scales when I weigh I did lose 10 lbs this past 3 months. So happy about that. How the rest of you doing? I am at 170 now O'll be back soon

Marie

• lovesretirement
    Options
    Hi Marie! So glad you and Jerry are doing well! Congrats on your weight loss!!

I am fine...still here and plugging away trying to get into the 170s. I have been floating between 181-183 for so long now that I am at a loss of what to do about it. One good thing is I am wearing a size 12 jeans so I will not complain too much.

I wish I had my old Weight Watcher stuff because I think it is much better than the current program. Maybe your daughter could make a copy of some of the pages and make the print bigger.

Connie
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Hi all, my son Chris' new baby boy, arrived on Laborn Day, he is adorable. My daughters baby boy, will be here in late December. Time sure flies. As for my weight I am still up and just maintaining in the 190's. My husband is on vacation this week and tomorrow is his birthday. We have several projects to do around here, so it's a staycation. I am planning on trying to lose again next week. Summers over and it's time. I am doing good, I go to the doctors in a couple of weeks, so I will know more then. Gotta go, we're going to see the baby in a little bit. Janice
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Congrats on the new grand baby, Janice!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    grandbabies are such a delight Glad to hear from you Janice Great on doing good. Thanks for dropping bye So good to ear from you

• eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Hi Connie, Marie and Janice
    Glad to see some of our old group still checking in occasionally. I miss reading about everyone’s progress and things going on in your lives. Connie glad you are getting into 12 jeans, that’s great. That is where I am right now 10/12 and wanting to get to 8/10 next year.
    Marie, glad that you and Jerry are plugging along and so happy that you are still losing weight. Maybe Dak and the Cowboys will have a great year.
    Janice, glad you are doing well and good to hear from you.
    I will try to check in more often.
    Nancy
  • CALIECAT
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Nancy so great hearing from you yes ] too enjoy hearing from you all Dak better get his act together . We all know he can do it. past time to fix my lunch my Hone nurse was here and just left I am going to take thearpy to see if II can get my balance back and hopefully get off the walker

Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Connie I been worried about you. but you said you was not on the coast and you are in S, Carolina But whoever is in that path I wish you well. I am waiting on my home nurse to come by. I hate this waiting on someone.

Marie
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Marie...you are so right...we are not on the coast so just got rain and wind. No flooding or other issues.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Thank goodness.

• CALIECAT
    Options
    Hi gang Missed you