Replies

• Lisah8969
    Lisah8969 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    8/5 - 3 miles
    8/7 - 2 miles
    8/9 - 7 miles

23/95

Was my birthday yesterday so this weekend was a little low on miles, but high on fun! And Cake! YUM!!!!!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    adding 1.52 miles on the treadmill

exercise.png
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,412 Member
    Options
    August Goal: 150 miles
    Yearly Walking Challenge 798/1500 miles ytd

Aug 1- 2: 6 miles + yoga
    Aug 3: 3 miles walking + 12 miles biking
    Aug 4: 4 miles walking + yoga
    Aug 5: 4 miles walking
    Aug 6: 4 miles walking + yoga
    Aug 7 - Aug 9: 11 miles walking, 2 miles biking + yoga

46/150
  • Time2LoseWeightNOW
    Time2LoseWeightNOW Posts: 1,730 Member
    edited August 2015
    Options
    15 miles done gym bike
    15 miles total

85 miles left to goal
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

@JUST_CECI - CONGRATS on both the PR and the 1st place in your group!! That is so wonderful and you deserve to be proud! :drinker:

@tTAXMOM9093 - Glad you're feeling better and good luck with the dachshund wrangling! :wink:

@LISAH8969 - HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! :flowerforyou:

As for me, I am getting seriously behind in my miles although I kinda have a good excuse...?? I met someone recently and the super-late night phone calls and spending time with them has sapped pretty much all of my energy and my brain has turned to mush as I'm also walking around in a daze with the perma-grin. :lol::lol: I should get back to being a normally-functioning human here before too long though. :laugh:

Dave
  • queenegreene
    queenegreene Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    8/5 to 8/9- 29.64 miles walking/biking
    Total to date - 59.86 of 217 miles
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    @JUST_CECI - CONGRATS on both the PR and the 1st place in your group!! That is so wonderful and you deserve to be proud! :drinker:

As for me, I am getting seriously behind in my miles although I kinda have a good excuse...?? I met someone recently and the super-late night phone calls and spending time with them has sapped pretty much all of my energy and my brain has turned to mush as I'm also walking around in a daze with the perma-grin. :lol::lol: I should get back to being a normally-functioning human here before too long though. :laugh:

Dave

Thanks and <3 your reason for being behind!
  • Hungry_Annie
    Hungry_Annie Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    adding a 1.62 mile lunch time walk

exercise.png

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@tTAXMOM9093 - Glad you're feeling better and good luck with the dachshund wrangling! :wink:

Dave
    Good job, but that feeling AND an endorphin kick would be fabulous!!!!

• Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,819 Member
    Options
    Exercise total for

8/10

11.19 miles (exercise bike) & .55 mile (elliptical) & .42 mile (cross trainer) & .5 mile walking

12.66 miles for today

119.29 miles done and 180.71 mile to go... :)
  • darkrider42
    Options
    Just_Ceci wrote: »

Dave

Thanks and <3 your reason for being behind!
    Thank you!! :smile:
  • darkrider42
    edited August 2015
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Dave
    Good job, but that feeling AND an endorphin kick would be fabulous!!!!
    You are completely correct there! I got a lunch walk in today and then she's cooking me dinner tonight and I'm going to suggest we go for a nice, brisk walk afterward as well! :wink:

Dave
    rI85m5.png

• sussexbythesea
    sussexbythesea Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    new ttd 37.7 miles
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

[/quote]
    You are completely correct there! I got a lunch walk in today and then she's cooking me dinner tonight and I'm going to suggest we go for a nice, brisk walk afterward as well! :wink:

Dave
    rI85m5.png

[/quote]

Can we assume there'll be some handholding involved in said brisk walk? :wink:

As for me, 4.2 mile walk/run. Pathetically alone as usual. :neutral:

exercise.png

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    6.43 miles walked today

54.3 miles walked to date
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options

Dave

Dave, I'm really happy for you!! Have fun on your brisk walk!

Chris

• clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @Dave: How wonderful for you!

Aug 10: 15 miles of which 10 miles were cycling, 3 miles walking and 2 miles running ( along with my fur baby playing in the water with me today.
    TTD: 115.5 miles

exercise.png

• tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options

exercise.png

9.65 on bike!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    JTH11706 wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

And we have our first participant crossing the finish line! Congrats to tahm42 on making goal. (Maybe someone needs to raise her goal, young lady! Or you can just sit back and rake in the bonus miles.)

@Just_Ceci - congrats on the PR. Great time! (But you knew that since you came in first in your division.)

@clepant - the problem was I took my rest day on Friday, and Thursday, because I was so busy. I knew it wasn't ideal doing the long run on Saturday but I had to squeeze it in. We do what we can, right?

Yeah but I go back to work tomorrow so I better just rake in extra miles ;-)
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,333 Member
    Options
    Bean and Me and the morning breeze...excellent!!

Monday - 6.82 miles

exercise.png

Hope everyone has a grand Tuesday!

Chris
This discussion has been closed.