Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options

09/01/2015 100%

Hi All
    I Went out walking earlier today, 5:21AM, It was better than yesterday, Whew!

several blocks from the house a Walking Appetite AKA Deer ran out of a front yard on down the side street heading towards the brook over that way. We suspect that they live in the brush and trees along the brooks here in town.

I see that I have a NS Shipment out for delivery today or tomorrow, that answers my question will anything ship before the Holiday. It did not indicate what is out for shipment unfortunately, Frozen, Shelf Stable or both. I seem to only get a email on whichever of them is the first to ship :)

Have a Nice Wednesday
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    8/31 - NOT 100%

I was having the same thought Roger. I have one suggestion, it's not original I borrowed it from FitBit.

Back To Fit (back to school theme)

[IMG][/IMG]

Roger

3pT5F

Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    Thank You for the feedback, Noted.
    RogerToo

9/1 - Not 100%

And today, not so good... Moving on...

Roger & RogerToo - Back to Fit sounds great to me...

100% Challenge - Losing on a Jet Plane Spreadsheet (8/3 thru 9/13)

VFEbD0

weight.png

Hi Mary
    Good idea, I may not be 100% today myself, I dumped part of my Breakfast on the counter and had to do a redo so I am up to high on some of it and will have to figure out how to compensate.

I have started a Theme Suggestions document to keep track and have entered Roger's suggestion and Your Vote.

Thank You
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    9/1 - 100%

I'll try to put my thinking cap on to come up with some more ideas

Roger: Maybe you can make up the difference by choosing lower calorie items for the rest of the day.

sometimes-you-just-need-to-laugh-L-0Kpp3r.jpeg

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    100% 26AUG
    100% 27AUG
    100% 28AUG
    100% 29AUG
    100% 30AUG
    100% 31AUG
    100% 01SEP
    WI: 233.6 (-5.4)

Popcorn gets me too, but adding butter, white cheddar seasoning and grated parmesan to "diet popcorn" is my worst offense. Have some diet popcorn in hubby's carb cabinet, but without the butter it's no good. We wanted to go to the movies this weekend, but I was happy we never did because I would face the dreaded movie popcorn cravings. Just thinking of the movies makes me want some. I would probably go to the movies *just to have popcorn. Best not to tempt the dragon.

Feeling pretty solid on a green streak. Feeling like really getting the weight loss show on the road too. Someone asked me today at my clinic how LONG I'd be on the diet. She is week 1. I said at least 6 months and she about fell over and said "no way no way I couldn't take it". I responded "why, it's just time". I'd rather spend the time getting skinny than being in constant shame as a horribly fat version of myself.
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Roger (GRIM): Congrats on a solid GREEN week. Nice job blowing past your challenge goal too!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Are you going to reset it again? :):):)
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    9/2 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/02/2015 100%

Hi All
    I was walking this morning, Ended up walking Three miles & 6 Cents due to having to change routes on the fly. We have not had to much lawn mower noise lately, Most of the lawns are a nice brown due to lack of rain :)
    Some leafs have been falling already too, possibly the same root cause.

Whee, My Delivery is out for delivery today, I will find out what it is when it is delivered, SS, Frozen or both.

Have a Great Day
    RogerToo
    9/1 - 100%

I'll try to put my thinking cap on to come up with some more ideas

Roger: Maybe you can make up the difference by choosing lower calorie items for the rest of the day.

sometimes-you-just-need-to-laugh-L-0Kpp3r.jpeg

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    Thank You for being creative that way.

I was over a SC due to my oops so I only had a PF, Light & Fit Greek Yogurt, as my mid morning snack and that got me back on track versus the On Plan SC & PF, the SC being had earlier at Breakfast.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    9/2 - 100%

From my calculations, the next challenge runs from Sept. 14 - Oct. 25. So that almost leads up to Halloween. But I think it is too early to talk about Halloween as a theme. It doesn't feel like fall yet but another suggestion is:
    Fabulous For Fall

Not to think too far ahead, but the next Challenge after that falls right in place for a Thanksgiving theme.

true%2Btest%2Bof%2Bweight%2Bloss.png

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I like Back to Fit, too.

100% 9/1

100% 9/2
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/2 I like fabulous for fall
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello all ...yessss still here.....the no net during the day time really gets to me...booo.....anyways....

08/29 - 100 %
    08/30 - NOT 100 % I had my birthday dinner and yeah lol...not on plan for the first time in uh over 6 months wow
    08/31 - 100 %
    09/01 - 100 %
    09/02 - 100 %
    09/03 - 100 %

Forgot to post my weighin here.....179.2 lbs. which made me pass my mini goal :) (-1.7 lbs.)

I hope everybody is doing well...I promise I will pop in more and see how everybody is doing
  • dharris1014
    Options
    I like Fabulous for Fall.

9/3 100%
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/2 Congrats Sue on your weighin and happy belated birthday.
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a great birthday, Sue, and congrats on making your mini goal! That's awesome!

Perhaps I should have voted after both choices were available... : - ) My preference is Fabulous for Fall. It's my favorite season of the year, after all...

Struggling with getting off prednisone and can't wait to get my system back to normal. 3 more days left...
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/03/2015 100%
    -
    Hi All
    I was out walking this morning, I stopped at the 7Eleven, No lids for the extra large coffee cups so I suggested pulling the empty cups until they have lids, It was done right away. Why it did not occur to the clerk, I do not know?

Yesterday after the bank opened I walked up there, 4 blocks each way in addition to the morning walk. Then my BBB came and I spent some time checking it in and marking it. I marked it with a delivery number and calorie count on each item. This way I can look in the cupboard and pull a balanced days foods. Thus if I have a High calorie dinner I can look at a low calorie Breakfast or lunch. This works for me since I lay out my food ahead of time

I am getting ready to head off to CostCo for Frozen vegetables and Dannon L&F greek Yogurt 16 pack and maybe Fruit.

Have a Great Friday
    RogerToo
    9/2 - 100%

From my calculations, the next challenge runs from Sept. 14 - Oct. 25. So that almost leads up to Halloween. But I think it is too early to talk about Halloween as a theme. It doesn't feel like fall yet but another suggestion is:
    Fabulous For Fall

Not to think too far ahead, but the next Challenge after that falls right in place for a Thanksgiving theme.

true%2Btest%2Bof%2Bweight%2Bloss.png

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    Nice Suggestion, Whatever is decided are You up for a graphic, Or should I look to see what I can modify?

Thank You
    RogerToo
    Glad you had a great birthday, Sue, and congrats on making your mini goal! That's awesome!

Perhaps I should have voted after both choices were available... : - ) My preference is Fabulous for Fall. It's my favorite season of the year, after all...

Struggling with getting off prednisone and can't wait to get my system back to normal. 3 more days left...

Hi Mary
    I have taken note of Your change of preference. So far Fabulous For Fall is ahead.
    Cheers
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Hello all ...yessss still here.....the no net during the day time really gets to me...booo.....anyways....

08/29 - 100 %
    08/30 - NOT 100 % I had my birthday dinner and yeah lol...not on plan for the first time in uh over 6 months wow
    08/31 - 100 %
    09/01 - 100 %
    09/02 - 100 %
    09/03 - 100 %

Forgot to post my weigh-in here.....179.2 lbs. which made me pass my mini goal :) (-1.7 lbs.)

I hope everybody is doing well...I promise I will pop in more and see how everybody is doing

Hi Sue
    Congratulations on passing the Mini Goal :)
    If I forgot to say it, Happy Birthday
    RogerToo

Previous themes, Maybe they will help inspire suggestions?
    From 2014 - Fall Into Success
    From 2013 - Positively Positive or Changing Seasons Changing Sizes
    From 2012 - Hall O Lean
    From 2011 - Learning to Lose
    From 2010 - Learning to Lose
    From 2009 - Harvesting a Healthy Body

I have taken note of all votes and suggestion so far and updated my Wordpad document
    Cheers
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Yeah, I think Fab for Fall is a good one, too, Roger. I'm changing. :)

NOT 100% 9/3
  • dharris1014
    Options
    I was bad today. It was my mil's bday, so even though it started well, it was all downhill from there. Took her to lunch at a place called The Floridan Palace, beautiful, elegant an d great food. I asked the waiter what he thought would be the lowest of calorie. He recommended the seafood crepes. They were yummy, and I didn't eat the whole thing. Filled up on the salad and broccoli, but it was served with fresh hot bread. The crepes also had a sauce on it. I only ate half, but I'm sure it was more than I should have had. Then I went to my sons, and it got worse with going to Hooters. Wings were delicious but I know it was bad. Back to working on plan tomorrow.

9/4 NOT 100%
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/04/2015 100%

Hi All
    I was out walking again, Later today a recycle run, Need to check and see if they are open first. It is cooler this morning than yesterday, still feels a bit humid however.

I asked the clerk at the Quick Chek, Who gets stuck working Monday? His answer, Everybody, No Holidays here.

Have a Great Weekend and Holiday
    RogerToo
    Yeah, I think Fab for Fall is a good one, too, Roger. I'm changing. :)

NOT 100% 9/3

Hi Flo
    I have taken note of Your change of like.

Cheers
    Roger
    I was bad today. It was my mil's bday, so even though it started well, it was all downhill from there. Took her to lunch at a place called The Floridan Palace, beautiful, elegant an d great food. I asked the waiter what he thought would be the lowest of calorie. He recommended the seafood crepes. They were yummy, and I didn't eat the whole thing. Filled up on the salad and broccoli, but it was served with fresh hot bread. The crepes also had a sauce on it. I only ate half, but I'm sure it was more than I should have had. Then I went to my sons, and it got worse with going to Hooters. Wings were delicious but I know it was bad. Back to working on plan tomorrow.

9/4 NOT 100%

Hi
    The Fresh hot bread smells and tastes so good, It is hard to resist once it makes it to the table. I think I would have scraped off the sauce to just leave a taste. Now You know that the next time You go there to ask for the sauce on the side and no bread please. That is how I have learned to do it. I get a Open Turkey Sandwich with the gravy on the side so I can get a taste and not too much and Plain Salad. If I have a choice of potatoes I get then to go and my brother uses them.

It is sort of amazing to me how Wings have changed, It used to be at one time they were considered a second class part of the chicken, now they are fairly expensive and in demand.

Cheers
    Roger
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Anyone have plans for the weekend? Not much here. I think my hubby and I are just too tired to do much of anything. LOL!

Everyone have a safe weekend.

100% 9/4
  • dharris1014
    Options
    Better day today

9/5 100%