100% Challenge – Losing on a Jet Plane! August 3rd to September 13th

Options

Replies

• ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/9 Read your opening post on the next challenge and think it looks fine. Thanks for doing this RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    9/8 & 9/9 - 100%

I've got to head to work an hour early for a meeting. Working 12 hour shifts all weekend too.

skinny%2Bperson.JPG

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 9/9
  • nwsocal
    nwsocal Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Whooooohooooooo Rhonda you lost 5.4 last weigh in!! Way to stay on plan and work it!! You go girl!!

100% 02SEP
    100% 03SEP
    100% 04SEP
    100% 05SEP
    100% 06SEP
    100% 07SEP
    100% 08SEP
    100% 09SEP
    WI: 231.2 (-2.4)
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    9/10 100%
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My internet modem died on me and AT&T is shipping a new one. Have to go old school and listen to radio for next 3 to 5 business days. But do have a data plan for my tablet so not completely out of commission. Spreadsheet updating will be challenging and slow until I can install new modem...
  • ginnywed
    Options
    mwsocal...Congrats on your loss! NOT 100% 9/9
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/10/2015 100%

Hi
    I went walking, much better walking conditions today than I have had for most of the week too. Temperatures in the 60s and it feels like the humidity is much lower too. I will probably be spending some of the day getting recycling ready for the run to the recycle center tomorrow. Not sure where the old Shredder goes, They will have to decide.

It's Friday
    RogerToo
    a06ycuozgjqa.jpg
    ginnywed wrote: »
    100% 9/9 Read your opening post on the next challenge and think it looks fine. Thanks for doing this RogerToo

Hi Ginny
    Thank You for looking. It is hard to believe it is time for the new challenge already, it seems like we just started the old one. However, here we are, Sunday is the last day already :)

Cheers
    Roger
    rlshelor wrote: »
    9/8 & 9/9 - 100%

I've got to head to work an hour early for a meeting. Working 12 hour shifts all weekend too.

skinny%2Bperson.JPG

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    The Kindest thing I can say regarding working 12 hour shifts is Yuck :)

Try and have a good weekend
    RogerToo
    My internet modem died on me and AT&T is shipping a new one. Have to go old school and listen to radio for next 3 to 5 business days. But do have a data plan for my tablet so not completely out of commission. Spreadsheet updating will be challenging and slow until I can install new modem...

Hi Mary
    The Modem died? My internet woes with the cable modem internet have always been line problems in the line feeding the house. It is strange how the internet could go and the TV still look OK. I hope You get it quickly. The Cable company always does the service call and have anything needed on the truck too. The last call the tech spent a fair amount of time on the wiring inside and outside the house and replaced the modem and Cable TV box just in case.

I am guessing that You have a Data plan for the tablet that uses the cellular service?

Good Luck
    RogerToo
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Roger, both my TV and internet are through UVerse provided by AT&T, so service is through the phone line instead of cable line. It's definitely the modem; she tested the service to the house remotely. The last week, or so, the modem kept restarting itself for no reason and then when I got home yesterday, the lights were out and I couldn't get it to power up. It either finally fritzed out or a power surge got it. They are shipping me a new modem; didn't feel like scheduling a 4 hour window for a tech to plug in new equipment. No DVR, so will miss some recorded TV, but can pick-up what I really care about online... Good thing I don't have a land line because that wouldn't work either. And yes, I have a data plan for my smart phone and tablet through Sprint.
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Yippee!!!! Fed Ex is scheduled to deliver my modem tomorrow... :)
  • dharris1014
    Options
    9/11 100%
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/11/2015 100%

Hi
    I walked earlier, Nice and cool. When I started out I could see the Stars, by the end of the walk the sky was covered by clouds. It looks like the predicted rain is on the way :)

My BWB arrived Yesterday and I put it in the freezer. As I was doing something else the desserts and lunches were just dumped in. I will have to put the melts in the Plastic containers later today. That makes it easier to get to things on the bottom of the freezer.

When I got back from the walk I loaded the recycling into the car and as soon as my slug a bed brother gets up to move his car, away I go.

Have a Great Weekend
    RogerToo
    Roger, both my TV and internet are through UVerse provided by AT&T, so service is through the phone line instead of cable line. It's definitely the modem; she tested the service to the house remotely. The last week, or so, the modem kept restarting itself for no reason and then when I got home yesterday, the lights were out and I couldn't get it to power up. It either finally fritzed out or a power surge got it. They are shipping me a new modem; didn't feel like scheduling a 4 hour window for a tech to plug in new equipment. No DVR, so will miss some recorded TV, but can pick-up what I really care about online... Good thing I don't have a land line because that wouldn't work either. And yes, I have a data plan for my smart phone and tablet through Sprint.
    Yippee!!!! Fed Ex is scheduled to deliver my modem tomorrow... :)

Hi Mary
    I had a suspicion that You had Uverse. How do You like it, I understand from reading on the satellite TV forum that it is somewhat limited in how many different HD channels it can deliver, I suspect for many that is no problem.

I do wonder if the Internet speed is affected by the TV watching. Once again I suspect for most no biggy either.

Good Luck getting the new modem installed today.
    I would hate to miss Iron Chef from this mornings DVR recording or Hee Haw & Guy's Grocery Games on Sunday Nights.

Cheers
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    9/10 - 100%
    9/11 - NOT 100%

Posting really quick as I run out the door.

Roger: I sent you a message with the challenge graphic. Did you get it?

[IMG][/IMG]

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Good morning all :),

trucking along and staying on track :). Today is paint day number 3.....2 rooms done ummm no clue how many to go....I decided it's time to give our house a new fresh look so I started in the back at my kids' room and painted them...my office is on the list today :). Good exercise with getting on the ladder and off the ladder lol.

09/07 - 100 %
    09/08 -100 %
    09/09 - 100 %
    09/10 - 100 %
    09/11 - 100 %

Mary, I hope that your is coming today....I know how it is with net problems...been there sigh....about 6 months ago...my modem lost net like every hour for about 10 secs which is enough to interrupt the whole service..it was annoying....first they switched us to a new server as their reasoning was too busy on that server...well yeah no that didn't work....so a new modem was our best friend and since then thankfully no more interruptions :).

Other than that I hope things are going well.....my life has been busy and doesn't look like it's slowing down..but it's keeping me away from the evil thoughts of snacking lol....

Have a great weekend everybody :)
  • ginnywed
    Options
    Not 100% 9/110r 9/12 Hangs her head in shame.
  • mariska9664
    Options
    Roger, I've had Uverse for about 5 years and like it. A bit pricey but love my DVR... No real internet slowness but a couple of coworkers have dealt with it. Some interesting TV choices you got there...

Sue, you are on a mission! I admire your ambition. Hate painting and wont even try and tackle it any more... And without my tablet I would have gone crazy, but havent missed having the TV on even though I thought I would...

My new bed finally arrived from backorder and was delivered this AM. And Fed Ex guy just delivered new modem... Off to installl...
  • dharris1014
    Options
    9/12 100%
  • ginnywed
    Options
    100% 9/12 WI 198.4 (+ 1.4)
  • ginnywed
    Options
    I missed my goal of 5 pounds by 0.2 pounds. Those last 2 days did me in.
  • RogerToo
    Options

09/12/2015 100%

Hi All
    Nice and cool outside for my walk, When I came hope I opened the Front and back windows for some fresh air. Still nice and cool in the house at 72 degrees right now.

Enjoy the Day
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    9/10 - 100%
    9/11 - NOT 100%

Posting really quick as I run out the door.

Roger: I sent you a message with the challenge graphic. Did you get it?

[IMG][/IMG]

Roger
    3pT5F

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    I did, Thanks for Posting the Graphic
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Good morning all :),

trucking along and staying on track :). Today is paint day number 3.....2 rooms done ummm no clue how many to go....I decided it's time to give our house a new fresh look so I started in the back at my kids' room and painted them...my office is on the list today :). Good exercise with getting on the ladder and off the ladder lol.

09/07 - 100 %
    09/08 -100 %
    09/09 - 100 %
    09/10 - 100 %
    09/11 - 100 %

Mary, I hope that your is coming today....I know how it is with net problems...been there sigh....about 6 months ago...my modem lost net like every hour for about 10 secs which is enough to interrupt the whole service..it was annoying....first they switched us to a new server as their reasoning was too busy on that server...well yeah no that didn't work....so a new modem was our best friend and since then thankfully no more interruptions :).

Other than that I hope things are going well.....my life has been busy and doesn't look like it's slowing down..but it's keeping me away from the evil thoughts of snacking lol....

Have a great weekend everybody :)

Hi Sue
    You are really keeping busy.
    I wish I had that much ambition :)
    It is strange how a TV set can be so reliable and the Internet Modems and Routers not.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    Roger, I've had Uverse for about 5 years and like it. A bit pricey but love my DVR... No real internet slowness but a couple of coworkers have dealt with it. Some interesting TV choices you got there...

Sue, you are on a mission! I admire your ambition. Hate painting and wont even try and tackle it any more... And without my tablet I would have gone crazy, but havent missed having the TV on even though I thought I would...

My new bed finally arrived from backorder and was delivered this AM. And Fed Ex guy just delivered new modem... Off to installl...

Hi Mary
    Guys Grocery Games are on Food Network
    and the Hee Haw episodes from the 70s are on The RFD TV channel, As are the Tractor Pulls.

I hope the new modem cures Your problem.

I hope the new bed is great for You

Good Luck
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I missed my goal of 5 pounds by 0.2 pounds. Those last 2 days did me in.

Hi Ginny
    It is sad how much damage a little slip up can do. If I eat any Chinese Take Out I am fine the next day and could show a loss, Then the day after, Wham! Then several days more to get back to where I was. Oh Well, practice for when I start maintenance :)

Good Luck
    RogerToo