100% Challenge – Losing on a Jet Plane! August 3rd to September 13th

Options

Replies

• RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options

09/05/2015 100%

Hi All
    I was out walking & 5Cents, Temperatures around 56 Degrees when I started out. On my return to the house and opened a front window and a back window to get some fresh air. After Breakfast I cleaned the Grill and Filter on the Living Room Wall mount AC. I still need to call or Email NutriSystem. The NutriChocolates in my BBB were melted together and the Latest Bear has a big open seam where the head joins the Body in the front. Since they did not substitute for the Granola Cereal Now I wish I had not lowered the quantity :)

Have a Great Holiday Weekend
    RogerToo
    q9qkrxge8qd7.jpg
    Anyone have plans for the weekend? Not much here. I think my hubby and I are just too tired to do much of anything. LOL!

Everyone have a safe weekend.

100% 9/4

Hi Flo
    Weekend, We do not do Weekends in this house. It is hard enough keeping track of the day of the week without the impetus of going to work :)
    bgtb6nzgr75v.jpg

Cheers
    Rogertoo
    Better day today

9/5 100%

Hi
    Congratulations on not being derailed :)

Have a Great 100% Week
    RogerToo
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    100% 9/5

NOT 100% 9/6
  • dharris1014
    dharris1014 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    9/6 100%

Thanks RogerToo, no I won't be derailed. I know this is a lifetime change and there will always be celebrations to celebrate and certain times that I won't be able to be 100%, but I can do my best to get right back on plan and stick to my guns to be able to achieve what I believe. And I believe I WILL do this, it may take me longer than I expect, but after all, I didn't put it on overnight, it's not going to come off overnight.
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/06/2015 100%
    Before I forget again, I forgot to post the Weigh-in Yesterday
    Lost 1 pound, I did not expect much after a really good loss the week before :)

Hi All
    I got out walking this morning a hour before Sunrise, a little warmer than Yesterday but still comfortable.

Have a Great Holiday
    RogerToo
    ysf7txj0kw3v.jpg
    9/6 100%

Thanks RogerToo, no I won't be derailed. I know this is a lifetime change and there will always be celebrations to celebrate and certain times that I won't be able to be 100%, but I can do my best to get right back on plan and stick to my guns to be able to achieve what I believe. And I believe I WILL do this, it may take me longer than I expect, but after all, I didn't put it on overnight, it's not going to come off overnight.

Hi
    That is the perfect way to look at the weight loss :)
    The weight snuck up on me, it is easy for that to happen when You do not see a change in the mirror from day to day. I figure I am now back down to a weight I had in the late 1980s with more years of weight gain to lose.

Cheers
    Roger
    1gfekxnhxnhj.jpg

• dharris1014
    Options
    W/I 199.8

I DID IT! I made it to Onderland, and one pound shy of my 50 lb mark. Half way to my goal. Woohoo!
  • mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    Congratulations, Donna!!! That is awesome! I look at my weight loss journey like you do. A lifestyle change that I can do for the long-term.

Happy Labor Day to you, too, Rogertoo! You were out early this morning. It's still "hotter than the blazes", as my Grandma used to say. But relief is on the way... On to September type weather out of the 90's after tomorrow...

So, I made it through another birthday yesterday. It was uneventful. Went out to breakfast with my mom, sister, and niece, and then church, and then some chores, Jazzercise, and watching the ballgame.

With all the red this week, and there were some pretty red days, the gain should be more...

9/6 - Not 100%
    WI = 236.5
  • suegen1
    suegen1 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Hello all :),
    09/04 = 100 %
    09/05 = 100 %
    09/06 = 100 %

Weigh IN 178.0 lbs.
    change -1.2 lbs.

My weekend consisted of finishing my sons room but not much else.....hubby had to work.

Towards the newest challenge I like the one Fab for Fall...sounds motivating :) and yup of course I am in!!

• mariska9664
    mariska9664 Posts: 233 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I've been gone all weekend visiting my brother...as a result of that I was 100% 9/3 but NOT 100% 9/4, 9/5, 9/6 or 9/7. Gonna wait until Sunday to WI.
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/07/2015 100%

Hi All
    I got out walking early, 5:23AM, It was a little warmer and a little more humid than Yesterday, however there was a gentle breeze for most of it that kept it comfortable. 2.88 miles & 25 Cents :)

When I came back home I had a burst of inspiration and decided to do a quick whip around through the house and cleaned out stray trash to go to the garbage can so it will be ready for our garbage pickup.

I ordered some Shredder Bags from Amazon they make it so much less messy when shredding Discs and paper. Just pull the bag, close & toss it. I found out about them when the new shredder came with a sample pack in the bin.

I made these, Chocolate Peanut Cluster, Counts as 1 Dessert + 1/2 Power Fuel
    Review here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10213619/chocolate-peanut-cluster-counts-as-1-dessert-1-2-power-fuel
    wlxtn73xuid4.jpg

Have a Great Tuesday
    RogerToo
    W/I 199.8

I DID IT! I made it to Onderland, and one pound shy of my 50 lb mark. Half way to my goal. Woohoo!

Hi
    Congratulations on Your arrival to Onederland.

Good Luck hitting the 50 pound mark by the end of challenge
    RogerToo
    Congratulations, Donna!!! That is awesome! I look at my weight loss journey like you do. A lifestyle change that I can do for the long-term.

Happy Labor Day to you, too, Rogertoo! You were out early this morning. It's still "hotter than the blazes", as my Grandma used to say. But relief is on the way... On to September type weather out of the 90's after tomorrow...

So, I made it through another birthday yesterday. It was uneventful. Went out to breakfast with my mom, sister, and niece, and then church, and then some chores, Jazzercise, and watching the ballgame.

With all the red this week, and there were some pretty red days, the gain should be more...

9/6 - Not 100%
    WI = 236.5

Hi Mary
    Time for all of us to see the end of the challenge with a string of 100% days. I did not do as good as I would have liked for 100% days this challenge, Wish me luck for the next one. Link will be in the next post.

Thank You, I get out early to beat the heat. I also find that With the early start there is less traffic and I can get reliable warning of traffic. Some of our streets have sidewalks, some have partial sidewalks and some have no sidewalks so keeping a awareness of traffic is sort of important :)

I believe we will be having our third day of 90+ heat today, Warm & Muggy, Wednesday rain starts moving in and a forecast high of 87, steadier rain on Thursday.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    suegen1 wrote: »
    Hello all :),
    09/04 = 100 %
    09/05 = 100 %
    09/06 = 100 %

Weigh IN 178.0 lbs.
    change -1.2 lbs.

My weekend consisted of finishing my sons room but not much else.....hubby had to work.

Towards the newest challenge I like the one Fab for Fall...sounds motivating :) and yup of course I am in!!

Hi Sue
    Read my next post for a link.
    Congratulations on Your Loss.

Cheers
    RogerToo
    ginnywed wrote: »
    I've been gone all weekend visiting my brother...as a result of that I was 100% 9/3 but NOT 100% 9/4, 9/5, 9/6 or 9/7. Gonna wait until Sunday to WI.

Hi Ginny
    Good Luck with the Final Challenge Weigh-in
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi All
    I have put up the Next Challenge this morning :) I figured why wait for the last minute!

Please let me know of any corrections or if it is too long winded or any other problems You might spot. I hope I got all the misspellings, There were enough of them to fix too. As it is the Opening Post I can edit it anytime :)

Link to it is here
    100% Challenge Fabulous For Fall - September 14th to October 25th, 2015
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10248818/100-challenge-fabulous-for-fall-september-14th-to-october-25th-2015

Do not forget to Bookmark the challenge

Thank You for Your review
    RogerToo
  • rlshelor
    rlshelor Posts: 598 Member
    edited September 2015
    Options
    9/3 - 100%
    9/4 - 9/5 - NOT 100%
    9/6 - 9/7 - 100%
    WI: 299.4 (+3)

Rough weekend for staying on plan. Way too much eating out. I'm so puffy with retention. Something was up on Friday. I was out running errands and I guess my blood sugar dropped. I was dizzy and lightheaded. I was shopping so I grabbed what I could while I was out. Not sure why it happened, I had eat everything I needed to up till that point. But I still didn't feel right until I got home and ate a solid supper.

Saturday we went to Ruby Tuesday's to eat. I love going there for the salad bar. I ordered Bourbon Glazed Salmon with the Glaze on the side. Apparently they screwed up and put the glaze on the salmon and had to redo it. So we had to wait longer to get our meal. When I get it the Salmon is almost completely raw in the middle. So they had to take it back to cook it again. To make up for it they gave me a free dessert. I would have rather had 1/2 off my meal. I ended up ordering the Apple Crunch Flatbread. I figured it was easier to share. I eat a little and passed it around the table. Got home and looked up the stats, 1233 calories for the whole dessert.

Ate out again Saturday when a friend came in from out of town. Ordered a Grilled Chicken salad, no cheese, no dressing. Perfect. Except I think that is the item that really caused the most fluid retention. Either that or everything just waited until Monday to catch up to me.

Roger: I will get the graphic ready.

22785d1376404375-need-good-laugh-post-your-favorite-funny-joke-quip-quote-saying-video-etc-here-972166_10151604929816973_1011777221_n.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

• dharris1014
    Options
    9/8 100%
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Great job losing 1 pound, Roger. :):):)

Oh, Donna, I'm so proud for you!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue, good job on another 1.2 pounds. YIPEE!

100% 9/7 and 9/8

Still unchanged on my weight. WI on Sunday: 170.8

I have yet to lose that 1 pound from all my running around for 2 months. I am definitely gonna have to try to tweak something.
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    100% 9/8 Cograts Donna on making it to wonderland. WOOHOO!!!!
    Congrats Sue and Roger on your weight losses. Happy belated birthday Mary!
  • RogerToo
    Options
    09/08/2015 100%

Hi
    I walked today, found 2 cents, Whee! Warmer, more Humidity and less comfortable than Yesterday.

Have a Great Wednesday
    RogerToo
    rlshelor wrote: »
    9/3 - 100%
    9/4 - 9/5 - NOT 100%
    9/6 - 9/7 - 100%
    WI: 299.4 (+3)

Rough weekend for staying on plan. Way too much eating out. I'm so puffy with retention. Something was up on Friday. I was out running errands and I guess my blood sugar dropped. I was dizzy and lightheaded. I was shopping so I grabbed what I could while I was out. Not sure why it happened, I had eat everything I needed to up till that point. But I still didn't feel right until I got home and ate a solid supper.

Saturday we went to Ruby Tuesday's to eat. I love going there for the salad bar. I ordered Bourbon Glazed Salmon with the Glaze on the side. Apparently they screwed up and put the glaze on the salmon and had to redo it. So we had to wait longer to get our meal. When I get it the Salmon is almost completely raw in the middle. So they had to take it back to cook it again. To make up for it they gave me a free dessert. I would have rather had 1/2 off my meal. I ended up ordering the Apple Crunch Flatbread. I figured it was easier to share. I eat a little and passed it around the table. Got home and looked up the stats, 1233 calories for the whole dessert.

Ate out again Saturday when a friend came in from out of town. Ordered a Grilled Chicken salad, no cheese, no dressing. Perfect. Except I think that is the item that really caused the most fluid retention. Either that or everything just waited until Monday to catch up to me.

Roger: I will get the graphic ready.

22785d1376404375-need-good-laugh-post-your-favorite-funny-joke-quip-quote-saying-video-etc-here-972166_10151604929816973_1011777221_n.jpg

Roger
    3pT5F
    Goal: June 24, 2012

event.png

exercise.png

VFEbD0DR3ppD

Hi Roger
    Thank You for Both the Name suggestion and the Graphic.

1200+ calories for one dessert, Yikes!
    As for the Retention, I have noticed that if I have Chinese take out I am down the next day and then the water builds and the second day is up by a fair amount.

Have a Good Day
    Roger
  • dharris1014
    Options
    You all are the greatest cheerleaders and that's what keeps us all going.

119/9 100%
  • RogerToo
    edited September 2015
    Options
    09/09/2015 100%

Hi All
    I stuck my head out the door and it had stopped raining and the weather radar showed no more rain so I got ready to walk, Of Course about that time it started drizzling, I went out anyway :) 2.63 miles Vs the usual 2.75 miles as due to the weather I changed my route slightly. The rain drizzled on and off for most of the walk, no problem, Then 6 Blocks from Home it started coming down as a steady light rain :( I could have called my brother to come rescue me but for 6 blocks? Nope. Humid out there too.

Have a Good Thursday
    RogerToo
    You all are the greatest cheerleaders and that's what keeps us all going.

9/9 100%

Hi
    I think all of us appreciate kind words like that.

Have a Good Day
    RogerToo
  • RogerToo
    Options
    Hi Don not forget to visit and Bookmark the new challenge here
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10248818/100-challenge-fabulous-for-fall-september-14th-to-october-25th-2015

I did make a couple of minor changes that should clarify the opening regarding Foods. A quick summary is that on plan amounts and types of food are fine whether NutriSystem, No NutriSystem Foods or a Mix of both. Even Maintainers need a challenge now and then as I see it.

Any feedback as to cleaning up or correcting the opening post?

Cheers
    RogerToo