What are you having for Christmas dinner?

Options
124»

Replies

• SamandaIndia
    SamandaIndia Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Lovely pork from M&S that fell apart like pulled pork. Cauliflower, spinach, broccoli and creamy cheese sauce. My husband had spuds too. All great except I then ate my gift chocolate toffees and coffee beans. In last 3 months I usually eat less than 10g sugar and less than 50g carb per day. Today 100g sugar and 150g carbs. Back on track tomorrow.
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Full fat yogurt mixed with 40 grams of raspberries and a squirts of stevia, a 14 oz New York - and NO CRAVINGS FOR CARBAGE!!!!!

I am content. :smile:
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    I ended up eating ham with gravy, garlic parmesan mashed cauliflower, and broccoli with bacon. (I took a pic that I'll attach if I can figure out how. ;))
  • neohdiver
    neohdiver Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    My goal was to enjoy a few treats, but otherwise not worry about anything other than keeping my my blood sugar within a reasonable range. I didn't count anything - just checked to make sure my blood sugar was low enough when I wanted a treat. I ended up within 17 calories of my goal - near perfect on the carb/protein balance AND I got to eat two pieces of Godiva chocolate and most of two sticks of Artisan Chocolate from Chocolate Moonshine Co.
  • macchiatto
    macchiatto Posts: 2,890 Member
    Options
    Oh and here's my picture of dinner: ham, garlic parm mashed cauliflower, ham gravy and brussels sprouts with bacon. So good! :) (Plus the blueberries and whipped cream for dessert.)

0g5o2ozfnjsc.jpg