Replies

• karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    In for one orange and one blue or lime.
  • karllundy
    Options
    @Elise4270 - Thanks for setting that up and doing the leg work! How much do I need to add for Stan and Skippygirlsmom?
  • Elise4270
    Elise4270 Posts: 8,375 Member
    Options
    karllundy wrote: »
    @Elise4270 - Thanks for setting that up and doing the leg work! How much do I need to add for Stan and Skippygirlsmom?

Thanks! Anything you'd like. I'm guessing a 1-5 range will cover their shirts.

Hi everyone- I think for PayPal, you'll have to look me up by email. It is beheyb@gmail.com. Sorry for the confusion.

Dont forget to order your shirt through the link stan posted.

• Elise4270
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Here is the order form:

https://www.customink.com/g/aeg0-00ad-vcjx

The prices assumes that we will order at least 30 shirts. Right now the website will close the order in 2 weeks. It can be changed however.

I know several of you have PM'd me. I sure don't mind answering individually. My cell service is intermittent as I'm traveling. I will answer everyone as I get the opportunity. Until then, I hope this information helps.

Edit- Problem on MFP's end with the messaging.

Email me if you have too. Beheyb@gmail.com

• GBrady43068
    GBrady43068 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Power orange, large, QTY 1 pls
  • Virkati
    Virkati Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Elise4270 wrote: »

@GBrady43068 You have to order it yourself. This is the link Elise posted ^^^^^
    Then you contact her to settle up the shipping costs :)
  • HonuNui
    HonuNui Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Shirts paid for and paypalled (is that a word?) Elise for shipping/Stan-skippygirlsmom shirts....and we're already up to 26 shirts!
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    Not only will lime make the cut, but there will me a men's (or neutral) shirt and a woman's V-neck shirt in all 3 colors available. If 25 shirts are ordered, each neutral shirt will cost $12.19. The women's will be $13.22. If more than 25 shirts ordered, that price will be a little lower.

Sorry just caught up here. I ordered 4 (or was it 5)? Skip wants a couple too. LOVE LOVE LOVE the ladies shirts, thank you so much!
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    HonuNui wrote: »
    Shirts paid for and paypalled (is that a word?) Elise for shipping/Stan-skippygirlsmom shirts....and we're already up to 26 shirts!

@stoshew71 and @elise4270 are doing all the work I just sat here and supervisored ha ha. I'm good thanks everyone.
  • skippygirlsmom
    Options
    @stoshew71 can you see who ordered what? I can't remember what I ordered (since I ordered for Skip too) and I want to send that info to @elise4270 and I didn't get any type of confirmation from them showing my order number. Thanks.
  • Amandajs232
    Amandajs232 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I have ordered a large blue. @Elise4270 can you please let me know how much shipping to uk is please? I tried to look online but not knowing the size of the pack made it impossible to judge. Happy to add a bit extra to help cover the T's for the organisers i.e. You and Stan.
  • Elise4270
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I have ordered a large blue. @Elise4270 can you please let me know how much shipping to uk is please? I tried to look online but not knowing the size of the pack made it impossible to judge. Happy to add a bit extra to help cover the T's for the organisers i.e. You and Stan.

Sure thing. It's no hurry. I can send it and let you know.
  • ddmom0811
    ddmom0811 Posts: 1,878 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ordered 1! Thank you so much Stan, Elise, SkippyGirlsMom and everyone else.
  • karllundy
    Options
    @Elise4270 - for some reason, I can't get your PayPal link to load. I ordered two shirts and will try again later prior to shipment. Thanks!
  • karllundy
    Options
    karllundy wrote: »
    @Elise4270 - for some reason, I can't get your PayPal link to load. I ordered two shirts and will try again later prior to shipment. Thanks!

Never mind, I was able to use your email address from above! Thanks again for organizing!

One L orange and one L green.
  • Stoshew71
    Stoshew71 Posts: 6,553 Member
    Options
    36 shirts total ordered so far.
  • Elise4270
    Options
    Stoshew71 wrote: »
    36 shirts total ordered so far.

Nice!
  • Charliesgirl2019
    Charliesgirl2019 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Bummer, looks like I joined this group too late! Lol. Yall going to do shirts again at another time?
  • BaisdensHealthzoneLLC
    Options
    What about the shirts for those of us that will be taking the walking challenge for this group?
  • Azercord
    Azercord Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I'm late to this as well but I have a question about a different possible shirt. Is there going to be an "Embrace the suck" shirt?
This discussion has been closed.