Lottie's Fitness Journal

Options

Replies

• smiphette
    smiphette Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the loss! Those look like good goals.
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Congrats on letting go of 6 more pounds! Awesome work! I hope the spring in the air will continue to lift your spirits. <3
  • Quzzdragon12
    Quzzdragon12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hey @LottieStanley . Been thinking of you recently. Hope you're enjoying the lovely weather.
  • LottieStanley
    LottieStanley Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Well I had a busy last week. It was nice to have things scheduled but it all revolved around food. I made salad with strawberries and mandrian oranges it was yummy. I tryed to take the littlest servings as possible till I saw dessert. I'm not good with sweets so I over endulged.

This is a new week so a new start. I received a call and I'm going for an interview tomorrow. I wanted to work a few days a week to get out and meet people. Keeping my fingers crossed. I had a non productive few days haven't left house except to walk dogs. This has to stop. I need to get back to exercise. I finally got allergies under control the butterbur has really helped no headaches. Yeah!!!!!

Pretty here I need to go for a walk today. One step at a time.
  • Kell2912
    Kell2912 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    @LottieStanley your determination will take you far. Good on you for applying for a job to get out and about. That's one think i miss about my job. Even though it's awesome working from home, I miss the face to face contact with people. I will keep my fingers crossed for you
  • LottieStanley
    Options
    Went for a walk and it felt good!!!!!!!!
  • 50extra
    50extra Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Hey Lottie, glad to hear that you got the allergies in check, I mysteriously got allergies when I was 20 and they lasted around ten years and left just as fast as they came, I can definitely feel your pain on that.

Good luck with the interview tomorrow, hopefully it is in a field that you enjoy or feel that you will enjoy.
  • LottieStanley
    Options
    Well I got the part time job :D Today I had a cortisone shots in both knees. Went for walk but started raining so it wasn't long. Got a new haircut, hairdresser thinks it's more flattering to my face. Hope so was a little shorter than I wanted. Will try to keep this up better cause it does help.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the new job! :)
  • Quzzdragon12
    Options
    WOO! Congratulations! I've been thinking about you and hoping and praying you'd get the job. Can't wait to hear more about it. Glad you're back! Missed you.
  • LottieStanley
    Options
    Thank you @Quzzdragon12
  • PrimalJillian
    PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the job!
  • Kell2912
    Options
    Nice work on the job well done. Sometimes a change like a new job and or a hair cut can be just the spark you need to get going and get things moving in an upward direction
  • LottieStanley
    Options
    Hi everyone!!! Well I love my new job it's just what I needed. It has turned super cold here. My weigh in is next week. I've not ate a lot lately but I haven't had time to exercise. Need to get back on schedule. I know I can do this just need to adjust. I walk at the store the whole time of my shift so the steps are increasing. I hope I've. Lost some more, my clothes are getting looser I hope that's a good sign. Well I'm going to eat some lunch.
  • WifiresGettingFit
    WifiresGettingFit Posts: 1,773 Member
    Options
    Glad you're loving the new job! :)
  • LottieStanley
    edited May 2016
    Options
    h7zaqtati8c1.jpeg
    Hey Star Wars fans my daughter found these on QVC!!!
  • Kell2912
    Options
    Oh wow. How awesome. If only i had my ears pierced. I love them. Are you going to get some?
  • LottieStanley
    Options
    I may, my ears are double pierced and they look big not sure my old ear lobes can handle them. Thursday at work was doing clearance tickets and we have two Star Wars gum ball machines. My grandson was impressed.
  • Kell2912
    Options
    I am impressed too. Anything star wars is awesome
  • Quzzdragon12
    Options
    Nice!!! They're super cute. :) How's the new job going?