Replies

• msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Where is the do over button???
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    @Ab, I hear you. And I am still trepidatious. But I am very, very encouraged. That's something I haven't been for a long time!

Being bingers and weird restrictors can really screw up our metabolisms. This rapid loss may just be my body saying, "WTF?!?!"

• ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to hear you're encouraged, if it's helping with bingeing then it's definitely worth a shot!

I fell asleep around 11:30 last night and have been up since 2 AM. It's now 5:10, and I have to get up in an hour or hour and a half. I have two important meetings that I always dread on Mondays because I HATE public speaking (even though it's just discussion style I get super anxious) and I also have an internship. It's going to be a long day, and I imagine I'll feel tired. Hoping I don't binge when I get home.
  • betrue95
    betrue95 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes - 9 days is awesome!!
  • betrue95
    Options
    Actually worked out yesterday afternoon for half an hour on the treadmill as we got the TV set up in my exercise room. Even my daughter was in there. Awesome as we can watch pretty much anything while working out. I hope I can keep it up.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    This weekend was okay. I stayed under my calorie goal both days, and even got some walking/jogging in on Sunday. I made my boyfriend take me out for dinner Sunday night because I had eaten so little all day, I needed some calories! Went to Stir Crazy and I had my favorite 580-calorie salmon dish... yum yum. And now it is once again Monday and I am not looking forward to work.
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    I started C25K today. Since I already have a little bit of running under my belt, the first day was pretty easy. I also caught a look at myself in the mirror at the gym and literally said, out loud, "OH MY GOD" because I couldn't believe how much weight I've lost. I'm also trying to step up my strength training a bit. I figure I'll do it 3 times a week instead of 2. Did a lot of arm and chest stuff today... gonna feel it tomorrow LOL.
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    @Ab, I am a freak. I actually enjoy public speaking :) I hope you can get some rest tonight.

@betrue95 Good job on the half hour workout.

@RespectTheKitty -I tried C25K but my knees couldn't handle it. So envious of you!

Well, I knew it was too good to be true. The scale showed a four pound gain :/ But....still no desire to binge, so I still feel like I'm winning.

And I can't help but think of our fearless leader who is enjoying Disney with his family right now! Wonder how many miles he'll walk per day?
  • ab6046
    Options
    No desire to binge is a huge deal, that's the most important thing! With that will come weight loss anyway.

Tuesday's are a day in which I almost always binge. I'm already feeling stressed and didn't plan my meals well. I made it a point to eat a bigger breakfast than usual to hopefully get me through the day for longer so I can mostly eat snacks until I come home. Not sure that's the best idea. Will see how it goes.
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    Keeping fingers crossed for you, @ab6046.

I had a larger than usual breakfast this morning because I was just so HUNGRY. Sometimes I wonder if I'm not eating enough because I frequently go to bed feeling peckish. Last night was worse than usual... I had to have a rice cake with peanut butter before bed because I was just so hungry.

I got out of bed early this morning because my IBS decided I was going to. So I had a chance to stop at Starbucks on the way in and got myself a 500-calorie breakfast sandwich. This better last me til lunch. :smile:
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Just checking in to let you all know I am alive. I am beyond worn out and we are only on our second day at the park. Lots of walking and carrying the kids. No binging yet really not eating much outside of the dinner buffets and even that not really over doing it. Here is a family picture in front of the castle I hope you are all doing well.

bj0xce8lo6tb.jpeg
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    What a great looking family! I hope you're having tons of fun!
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    For the most part yes lol. The weather is absolutely perfect. I just checked back home it is 39 and here right now is 77 and sunny with a high of 85. 8rucsyip6m1e.jpeg
    vbf1kzc065y7.jpeg
    d0y99n8b04dd.jpeg
    xopl2jf9ak47.jpeg
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    Yeah, you might want to stay where you are, because it's not going to get much better any time soon in Illinois. :smile:
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous family! Glad you are enjoying yourself. You are going to need a vacation to recover from your vacation.
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    Party on. :)
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    My thought for the day..... I was in the Pita Pit where they know me very well.
    I was asked about my work, and was whining about how my easy job is getting very difficult and stressful.
    I was expecting sympathy, but her reply was.... " I guess you better step up your game. "
    I was really quite pleased by the reality check. So, that's my catch-phrase for awhile.
    1205pn.jpg
    Does anyone else find that the large image attachments mess with the formatting on their screen?
  • RespectTheKitty
    Options
    That sloth is creeping me out
  • betrue95
    Options
    I wish there was a like button ;)

mweckler - looks like an awesome trip. Great to hear you are doing well with eating, and sounds like getting a lot of exercise.

Snow here so enjoy

• ab6046
    Options
    Love the pictures, you are officially a real person!