LINK TO SPREADSHEET AND SUPPORT

Options

Replies

• Buzymomof_3
    Buzymomof_3 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    ok - I can't get to the spreadsheet. I was trying to get to my daughters last night in order to try on her computer but ended up working too late. Help? Starting weight Tuesday 277.8 Goal 265
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    ok - I can't get to the spreadsheet. I was trying to get to my daughters last night in order to try on her computer but ended up working too late. Help? Starting weight Tuesday 277.8 Goal 265
    I can add your info til you are able to get on.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J3COIkKWYIJgSADCtJaPRFDtlgpieUVKiy73rJv9rPI/edit?usp=sharing
    PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
    1. There are 2 spreadsheets - 1 for weigh-in information, 1 to keep track of your Fitness results(CURRENTLY IN PROCESS)
    2. .Please add your name to each spreadsheet. As the list grows, the leaders will alphabetize the spreadsheet so you can find yourself more easily.
    4. The spreadsheets are Google Docs. To access them, you may need to download or update your Google docs access. If you need support with this, please let us know and we'll try to help. YOU CAN ALSO USE THE SHEETS APP.
    5. If you can't make it work, don't worry! We had a few people in the last challenge who had ongoing problems with Google docs, and others in the group will be happy to support you. Just post your results here in this thread and ask someone to do it for you. We're all in this together, so we'll help you get your numbers in if technology is giving you trouble.

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THE SPREADSHEET. YOU CAN ALSO ADD YOUR GOAL OR STARTING WEIGHT OR WAIT TIL MARCH 1 TO ADD THAT .

quoting to bring link to page 5
  • SomersMom
    SomersMom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Finally added my info. I kept trying unsuccessfully but it worked fine as soon as I tried on the desktop.
  • akitamother10
    akitamother10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options

I've tried to add my username to both Team 1 and the Weigh In Roster. I cannot edit them. I even tried to use the spreadsheet app but kept getting an error msg. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone.
  • leannev68
    leannev68 Posts: 482 Member
    Options

I've tried to add my username to both Team 1 and the Weigh In Roster. I cannot edit them. I even tried to use the spreadsheet app but kept getting an error msg. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone.

I just added you to both. And I'm putting our whole team on the Team 1 page right now while I'm there.
  • bex_2016
    bex_2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The spreadsheet won't work for me, please could you add me? Will keep trying xx
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    bex_2016 wrote: »
    Send me your email address I can add you that way.
  • bex_2016
    bex_2016 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    bex_2016 wrote: »
    Send me your email address I can add you that way.

becky.lloyd83@gmail.com
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Please add me also, @mallobar

Pmm5pla@gmail.com
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »

Pmm5pla@gmail.com
    Done!
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    I noticed something in the weight sheet ... the calculation for weight change is incorrect. ... for example ... starting weight 121.3, next weight 122.4 results in 10090.68% instead of 100.91% ...
  • Pmm5pla
    Pmm5pla Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Pmm5pla wrote: »

Pmm5pla@gmail.com
    Done!

Thank you very much.
  • itazfan
    itazfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar. Weight 235.5 this week. Thankd fir entering my information!!!!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Nikion901 wrote: »
    I noticed something in the weight sheet ... the calculation for weight change is incorrect. ... for example ... starting weight 121.3, next weight 122.4 results in 10090.68% instead of 100.91% ...
    I haven't done the calculations yet so please ignore them . This is from an old spreadsheet.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    itazfan wrote: »
    @mallowbar. Weight 235.5 this week. Thankd fir entering my information!!!!

Yw
  • revolucia78
    revolucia78 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    @rindlisbach I think I might have deleted your data!! So sorry, I was having keyboard trouble and didn't realize it went to the next box!

@mallowbar - if rindlisbach doesn't respond, please don't delete. thanks :)
  • 2portera
    2portera Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Can you add my name to the spreadsheet so that I can enter my information. I was told that tomorrow is the deadline for the weigh in and I have had no luck with the Google docs
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    2portera wrote: »
    Can you add my name to the spreadsheet so that I can enter my information. I was told that tomorrow is the deadline for the weigh in and I have had no luck with the Google docs
    I added you in order, so you are near the top. Good luck.
  • jamacianredhair
    jamacianredhair Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet can someone please update my weight? 159.8 <3