• scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can someone please put my weight in for me? 237.4
    Thank you!
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I can't access the spreadsheet can someone please update my weight? 159.8 <3
    I will take care of it today! It's been busy this week!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    scronen wrote: »
    Can someone please put my weight in for me? 237.4
    Thank you!
    Consider it done later today.
  • scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Hello @mallowbar!
    First, let me thank you so much for all your hard work on this!! There are a few questions floating around that I hope you will answer for us. :smile:

1. Traveling to Greece = As long as our team reaches Greece (fun first location!!), we get the total pts. (15?). And we get extra credit if our team does even more "miles" (?)

2. Roadblock #1 = 10 pts. (right?) Gosh, Mamma Mia was a blast! It even had my husband dancing! :happy:

3. Roadblock #2 = 10 pts, (2 pt./day). or max. of 14 pts. if done all 7 days?

4. Nutritional Challenge: 5 Bonus pts. (1 pt./day?)

5. Arm/Squat Challengs: 5 Bonus pts. (1 pt./day?) Time spent doing these can go toward the "miles"

6. Accountability Challenge: 10 pts. (2 pts/day x 5)

This Amazing Race has really gotten me out of my normal "couch potato" comfort zone and a lot more active and accountable! Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Clarice (aka: hawkins410 from Team 6 degrees of awesome)
  • jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can someone enter my weight 217 thanks in advance.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Hello @mallowbar!
    First, let me thank you so much for all your hard work on this!! There are a few questions floating around that I hope you will answer for us. :smile:

1. Traveling to Greece = As long as our team reaches Greece (fun first location!!), we get the total pts. (15?). And we get extra credit if our team does even more "miles" (?)

2. Roadblock #1 = 10 pts. (right?) Gosh, Mamma Mia was a blast! It even had my husband dancing! :happy:

3. Roadblock #2 = 10 pts, (2 pt./day). or max. of 14 pts. if done all 7 days?

4. Nutritional Challenge: 5 Bonus pts. (1 pt./day?)

5. Arm/Squat Challengs: 5 Bonus pts. (1 pt./day?) Time spent doing these can go toward the "miles"

6. Accountability Challenge: 10 pts. (2 pts/day x 5)

This Amazing Race has really gotten me out of my normal "couch potato" comfort zone and a lot more active and accountable! Thank you!
    Cheers,
    Clarice (aka: hawkins410 from Team 6 degrees of awesome)
    Answers to your questions. Yes and you get one point extra for every 10 percent over .
    2- yes I loved doing it so glad you and husband did too.
    3- if you want to do 7 days cool but max is 10 pts
    4- yes max of five pts
    5 - yes
    6- yep
    We won't have all these extra credit every week but hope all took advantage who wanted to get ahead .
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Thank you mallowbar! :)
  • Anthonysd92
    Anthonysd92 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    Can someone put 288 for me? Ty in advance. :) This was Tuesday weigh in
  • itazfan
    itazfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @mallowbar weight 235.5. Please add for me.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    SSJ4Vegeta wrote: »

This Tuesday ? Tommorow.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    itazfan wrote: »
    @mallowbar weight 235.5. Please add for me.

I'll get both of you covered .
  • akitamother10
    akitamother10 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find the arm challenge anywhere. I know it's not a part of this week but I wanted to write it down for future reference. Can you provide it again?
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    I can't seem to find the arm challenge anywhere. I know it's not a part of this week but I wanted to write it down for future reference. Can you provide it again?

Here you go!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10347335/arm-challenge#latest

• Anthonysd92
    Anthonysd92 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    SSJ4Vegeta wrote: »

This Tuesday ? Tommorow.

It was my weight on the 8th. I just never put it in

• chel325
    chel325 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I added my name but the percentages aren't working automatically, any fix for this? I'm not too sure how to calculate them myself it's a little confusing with the week 1-2% part
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    chel325 wrote: »
    I added my name but the percentages aren't working automatically, any fix for this? I'm not too sure how to calculate them myself it's a little confusing with the week 1-2% part

I still have to calculate them. I am at work tonight so I will try to fix them. Just post your weights for now.
  • Lykkelig_o
    Lykkelig_o Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    It seems I posted my starting weight wrong. Is it possible to edit my previously entered weight in the spreadsheet? I am not really good with pounds system.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Yes you can. Go to the weight you want to correct and below there is a space that says fx with a space back space and type what you want it to be. Or you can post it here and I can fix it.
  • Lykkelig_o
    Lykkelig_o Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    mallowbar wrote: »
    Yes you can. Go to the weight you want to correct and below there is a space that says fx with a space back space and type what you want it to be. Or you can post it here and I can fix it.
    Thank you! I'll do it myself. Just wanted to be sure it doesn't affect the team's score or something.