LINK TO SPREADSHEET AND SUPPORT

Options
12345679»

Replies

• scronen
    scronen Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Can someone post my weight for this week?
    scronen 233.4
    Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to do it myself next week.
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Help. I still can't find the Irsh Step Dances link? I would like to do them all and catch up. Anyone know how?
  • JagZag
    JagZag Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    lynnjano wrote: »
    Help. I still can't find the Irsh Step Dances link? I would like to do them all and catch up. Anyone know how?

Lynn, go to the Golden Ticket week 2 thread. They are posted there.
  • nailpro00
    nailpro00 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Good morning. I need a little help. I just joined. Thank you for the add. I download the apps to my iPad but I am not familiar with how to adjust my Numbers and progress.

I apologize if I do not reply to any help right away. I have a very busy day today it is my daughter's eighth grade fashion show.
  • Melodieccurn
    Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Follow the info on the first post. It seems it is easier to download on a desk top first. I've had trouble with my I pad and I phone so try that or send me your email and I will try to add you that way.
  • itazfan
    itazfan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    @Melodieccurn please put my weight in 236.5. Thanks
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    itazfan wrote: »
    @Melodieccurn please put my weight in 236.5. Thanks
    Thanks for posting.
  • itazfan
    Options
    @Melodieccurn hey my weight 235 this week. Thanks so much for adding it for me
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    @Melodieccurn hey my weight 235 this week. Thanks so much for adding it for me
    Your welcome.
  • amyr271
    amyr271 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I have been in Amsterdam for the last week so did not enter last week's information, but have added it today!!
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    amyr271 wrote: »
    Sorry, I have been in Amsterdam for the last week so did not enter last week's information, but have added it today!!
    You are fine . That's why I give 3 weeks . People go on vacations, get off track for a week because of holidays so you get til the end of the 3 weeks to get back to it. Thanks for fixing it.
  • carsonlinds1990
    carsonlinds1990 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey @Melodieccurn I won't be home to weigh in for a few days. Still here though. Will post when I am off the road.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Hey @Melodieccurn I won't be home to weigh in for a few days. Still here though. Will post when I am off the road.

That's fine your good . Drive safe
  • itazfan
    Options
    Hey @Melodieccurn. Weight 232 this week. Been busy sorry it's late.
  • Melodieccurn
    Options
    Hey @Melodieccurn. Weight 232 this week. Been busy sorry it's late.

That's okay. Thanks for posting!
  • lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi Melodie. This is Lynnjano(aka Lynn) from spring challenge. Wasn't able to jump into any summer challenges due to xxx reasons.
    Was hoping for a fall challenge by you, but I can't seem to find anything, have you organized one?
    I know it's a lot of work and time, (that was my first challenge ever), you did an awesome job keeping it interesting for all levels, easy for anyone to follow, and organized.
    Please let me know if you have anything going on or near future I can get into. Or if you know of someone else's as good as yours was.
    Thank You and wishing you a happy healthy fit fall,
    Lynn
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @lynnjano @hawkins410 put on one over the summer which was very similar to melodies. She will be putting on another that starts 10/17 and sign up begins 10/1.
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    @lynnjano sign ups begin today. You can look for Amazing Race - Fall Fun under the challenges to link to the group page and join. Hopefully you will be able to join. It is pretty similar to how Melodies was ran. Teams are assigned 10/15 and the race begins 10/17.