Options
bruhaha007
bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
Please share your goals and progress towards your goals on this thread

Replies

• Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I actually started my personal challenge 2 weeks ago and am down 7.4 pounds. I am 3.3 pounds from my first goal weight!
  • bruhaha007
    bruhaha007 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic @Sixlees You are almost to your first goal already!
  • GymnasticsMommy
    GymnasticsMommy Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    My personal goal for 16 weeks is to make an effort to do something active daily (15 mins at least) and to lose 16lbs. :)
  • sarigraham
    sarigraham Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    My personal goal for 16 weeks is to lose what I can. My New Year's Resolution was to lose 60 pounds over the next 12 months- this equals to 5lbs a month. So far I'm a little under this goal, but I'm trying not to be discouraged, because at least I've lost some. If I were to put in numbers what I'd like to lose in 16 weeks, it would be around 20lbs. I go to the gym regularly, and I'm also working with a holistic nutritionist, as I have some digestive conditions so nutrition is where I need a lot of focus. I'm happy to be a part of this, and hope to make some positive connections with fellow members.
  • Barbb1557
    Barbb1557 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My personal goal is to lose 24 pounds stretch goal is 28 pounds. Swimming twice a week and walking /stretching the other days
  • ambernmix
    ambernmix Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30 lbs in the next 16 wks and get comfortable lifting weights at least 3-4 times a week! I just want to feel healthy again.
  • JeffFit70
    JeffFit70 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I posted my goal(s) in the Pics thread but will cross post here...
    I want to drop 16 lbs in 16 weeks while holding onto as much muscle and stregth as possible whil doing as little cardio as possible :smile:
  • Becsinkl
    Becsinkl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight goal as I find it tends to derail me if I don't achieve it. So my goal is to remain consistent with my daily food tracking, and to be active at least 20 minutes daily. To not let any episodes of binge eating destroy my overall weight loss efforts. So far I am 7lbs down in about 26 days (I think) that I've been consistently logging. I am also -4% on my body fat, I know those body fat scales are not accurate at measuring actual body fat but I figured they would at least show upward or downward movement.
  • cheeky_marie
    cheeky_marie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    My goals during this challenge are to lose 20 pounds, make it to the gym 5 times a week every week, log my food every day, and try to meet my step goal 0f 12,500 every day. I'd also like to keep improving my lifts. :)
  • lindzthornton
    lindzthornton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My goal for the next 16 weeks is to lose an additional 10 pounds and to be able to hit higher weight and times at the gym.
  • bradygin
    bradygin Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    For the next 16 weeks I will continue to lift 5 days a week, including running two 9min miles per day, with possible cardio Satuday mornings. I will meal prep and log all my food, trying to eat over 100 grams of protein per day while being in deficit, a gallon of water and no added sugars. ;) good luck everyone!!! Can't wait for after pics!
  • oliverthecat_
    oliverthecat_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goals are:
    Log meals consistently (and don't just "forget" to log when I've eaten badly)
    Eat more healthily (minimising by binge eating would be great)
    Lose 7 pounds
    Improve my fitness by doing at least 3 exercise sessions/week
  • kbs52582
    kbs52582 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My personal goal is to not simply lose weight and inches, but to ingrain a healthier lifestyle for myself! Make better choices... No excuse not to get outside and get a walk in first thing in the morning or after work. Incorporate strength training during the day (squats/arm weights during lunch etc), and focus mostly on the perimeter of grocery stores! 15 pounds is my goal weight, and toning is also a great focus of mine :-) Good luck everyone! And thanks for starting this group!
  • Healthy4me4ever
    Healthy4me4ever Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My goals are:

Lose 1lb a week,16lbs total (21 would take me to my target.
    Return to karate after a 3 year break (due to daughters illness - she's now finally well).
    Log my food every day.
    Do some exercise every day - gradually increasing the amount.
    Not to weigh myself more than once a week - for me this is a tough one but when I weigh too often and the scales creep up a bit one day (like it will if I weigh every day) I become demotivated and end up giving up.
    Keep my focus on healthy eating not just calories.

Mary
  • SouleGirl802
    SouleGirl802 Posts: 18 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    My goals are to maintain or increase my current level of fitness (I'm exercising 5X per week for an hour), and meet my nutrition/calorie intake goals daily. I will weigh at least 16 pounds less and will drop a size in 16 weeks.
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    To drop a dress size and fit back into my two favourite dresses! And tone my arms so I look good in tank tops once it gets hot! And get back into running and yoga regularly.
  • freedsheila
    freedsheila Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    30 lbs in 16 weeks is my goal! It will put me right where I need to be
  • nomoyoyoing
    nomoyoyoing Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    16 weeks from now, hopefully I will have said good bye to about 30 lbs, fit in to my cute jeans, and feel strong enough to run higher, longer, and faster! That's my goal!
  • jermari284
    jermari284 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My goal for the next 16 weeks is to be consistent. I know my journey won't be perfect but I just want to keep my routine going. I hope to lose 20-25 pounds, continue being active everyday and eat healthy. Also hope to control the binging.
  • ckwast
    ckwast Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My goal is to improve push-ups and pull ups on this 16 weeks. I also need to start running and hit the gym more regularly (because let's be honest, who likes cardio?)